[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happening in Hamburg

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: _97116319_mediaitem97116318.jpg (47KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
_97116319_mediaitem97116318.jpg
47KB, 660x371px
Yesterday a 26 year old male ran amok in Hamburg, stabbing people in a supermarket, killing one and seriously injuring 6 others.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40757119

Hamburg police immediately denied this was a terror attack.
Later it turns out that of course the murderer is an Arab "refugee" (from a wealthy non-war oil country) and that he shouted "Allahu akbar!" while stabbing people.

Is there still hope for Germany? Maybe. Instead of Hamburg sissy police that only turned up later, the assailant was overpowered by passersby with chairs and everything they could get their hands on. Video here:
http://www.spiegel.de/video/messerangriff-in-hamburg-passanten-stoppen-taeter-video-1786308.html
>>
File: GermanySurrenders.png (227KB, 473x571px) Image search: [Google]
GermanySurrenders.png
227KB, 473x571px
>>135378478
>Is there still hope for Germany?

No.
>>
>>135378478
bumping this
>>
>>135378552
Meh .... every school teaches about Islam at some point. As well as about Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism etc. etc. Kids learn that there is such a thing and what it's about. The gist of it, no more than a few hours.

What schools don't teach is that Islam is the most hateful, violent and murderous religion on this planet. Kids learn that through the daily news.
>>
>Police said they were still seeking to confirm his current nationality. Mr Sholz said he was a failed asylum seeker.
Asylum seeker from United Arab Emirates? There is a war there?
>>
'The incident occured at 3:33 at the thirtythird street, and it was totally a Muslim with no ties to crisis-solutions whatsoever, this has been confirmed by CFR approved factchecking associations, the jewish council of fact verification practices, the jewish world union for free reporting on muslim terrorism, and snopes.com has verified it too. This is certainly a very grave terror attack that this Muslim man comitted out of his own will, and we suggest all christians become very furious so we can guide them into a global war against Islam!'

- t. reporter Shlomo Goldberg
>>
>>135383440

'Oh breaking news, I'm just getting short term notices from our producers that I should add that the jewish league for equality, love, peace, freedom and everything positive would like to remind everyone that jews are great people and not conspiring to genocide and enslave the goyim at all! This is Shlomo, over and out'

- t. Goldshlomo Shmuelberg
>>
>>135382888
No, there is not. Hence no asylum for those people.
>>
>>135384161
But no deportation either
Not that I can mock as an American we are all betrayed by our governments
>le 54% face
>>
>>135378478
>overpowered by migrants
>video recorded by migrants
just end our suffering already
>>
>>135385467
Yeah, I noticed that too. How come no brave Viking was trying to stop him?
>>
>>135386668
at this point germany is so cucked that the only people that are actually how you would imagine steriotypical germans to be are either extremely right wing or the immigrants that actually assimilated and integrated.
the later have the advantage that they identify as german but dont actually have all the emotional nazi guilt attached.
the issue is these are also a very small minority. if i recall correctly last time anyone checked only 8% of immigrants actually manage to integrate(which entails, getting a job, paying taxes and having permanent residence).
the rest live on gibsmedats.
>>
>>135378478
>Germany
change 'man' to cuck please
>Gercucky
sounds about right
>>
Look at the people in the video. Looks like Morocco...with new cars and streets.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCsUFc8ZvzU
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.