[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Is Roosh irrelevant now?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1594.jpg (40KB, 604x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1594.jpg
40KB, 604x270px
Genuinely curious. Haven't paid attention to him for years, but he seems so bitter and envious now, it's getting sad. Is he irrelevant because:

1. He never followed his own advice to find a decent girl to settle down with and now has to pay for sex because he's old and used up?

2. Now that the left isn't in charge, there's less need for PUAs to annoy leftists?

3. He never diversified into politics the way Chateau Heartiste did?

Roosh seems REALLY sad and lonely these days, just trying to figure out why nobody gives a fuck about him anymore.
>>
>>135376537
Roosh while giving some decent advice for virgin guys is still just an opportunist pua faggot.
>>
literally who?
>>
>>135376685
PUA
>>
>>135376537
I won't claim to know Roosh well, since I've read a total of about 15 if his articles. But your post seems out of place.

Why do you come in the forum any talk about another dude? Most of don't care about the philosophy of someone who didn't make it. Why are you hanging on to Roosh? Don't you realize the transitory nature of life? Maybe you're the Roosh that Roosh couldn't be. Just go be that good version of Roosh, anon. Be the version of Roosh you wish he could have been himself.

And stop with the gay posts.
>>
File: Untitled-13.jpg (109KB, 784x442px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-13.jpg
109KB, 784x442px
He's a sand nigger.
>>
>>135377184
>Why do you come in the forum any talk about another dude?
>>
>>135376537
I don't know who this is and I don't care
>>
People calling Roosh a PUA is hilarious. He's pretty much anti-PUA. He still has valuable ideas but I don't know if he's eve been worth receiving the tag or either "relevant" or "irrelevant". He just kinda is.
>>
>>135377184

Kinda a good point. He never really reached status of receiving a post on /pol/. Why post about him now (although I think he has good ideas)...

Hello Roosh how are you?
>>
File: 1479007046473.jpg (11KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479007046473.jpg
11KB, 400x400px
>>135377777

Fuck that did not deserve quint 7's... sorry guys
>>
>>135377184
Hey, Roosh, I see you're still lurking.

I was just wondering why you're so fucking touchy now, my wife clued me in on your sad Twitter posts, and since there's no other explanation, I guess it's just old age and low test making you this way.

It's okay, Mystery couldn't hang on forever, either, sometimes you just have to know when to hang it up.
>>
>>135377887
Roosh is behind all those annoying "If Lauren Southern is the savior of the white race, where are her white babies?" threads that pop up here now. It's tired, and his envy is pretty sad for an old dude.
>>
>>135377946

He's just sad that all of PUA has been cucked by RSD for almost a decade now.
>>
>>135376537
>Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Roosh made a career out of analysing the degeneracy of women and the unnatural toll of the modern sex dynamic. He is undoubtedly black pilled at this point.
>>
>>135378107

I totally believe it. I haven't been on ROK or read anything from Roosh in awhile so I'm out of touch with what he's preaching nowadays.
>>
File: 1500966620858.jpg (112KB, 1369x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1500966620858.jpg
112KB, 1369x1160px
>>135377946

Mystery got divorce raped, lost custody of his kids and has become suicidal

>its gonna be your turn to faggot

Briffault's Law, everything in your marriage exists for the happiness of the woman, more so in Feminist society where she has all the social economic power

>This is why betas aren't even men, socially or economically
>>
>>135376537

His article on SJWs is spot on. He has recently recanted his PUA lifestyle shit and has gone full 1488 on the Jews.

His older PUA stuff is garbage, but then again it all is. If you actually believe there's a formula you can follow to get laid you're too autistic to get regular pussy.
>>
>>135376537
He is a turk nigger and as such you should take no advice from him
>>
>>135378220
Interesting about Mystery, last I saw of him was when he had a show on TV.

Marriage isn't for everyone, that's for certain.
>>
>>135378444

Why quints and then trips in this bullshit thread? Anyways yeah Mystery has been suicidal for almost a decade now. PUA is not kind to all (especially those who can't make millions off it (fucking Owen Cook))
>>
>>135376537
>Why Is Roosh irrelevant now?
When was he ever relevant?
>>
>>135376537
In my book, he was always the ''redpilled but I'm still degenerate'' type of a hypocrite who I simply can't help not taking seriously.

>women are degenerate
>enable the degeneracy
>enjoy the degeneracy

Even if his type wants to settle down, they can't, they've been on the rollercoaster so long they're emotionally dead and basically can't connect to another person anymore.
>>
>>135378874
This
He makes a living out of pointing fingers to degenerate women, while drinking from the same cup.
>>
>>135376537
>PUA
>sad and lonely
>irrelevant

Gee, I wonder how that happened.
>>
>>135378251
>If you actually believe there's a formula you can follow to get laid you're too autistic to get regular pussy.

It works. It's just not recommended for those who like to retain their dignity. Or sanity for that matter.
>>
>>135379193

Okay I'm not here to defend Roosh but to say PU leads you to sadness and loneliness is just bullshit.
>>
>>135379323

100% correct.

Literally anyone can learn pick up. The question is should they?
>>
>>135378874
It's my gripe with the MGTOW guys as well - how do you have the right to bitch if you're making the problem worse?

Never made sense to me.
>>
Because he's shit? His PUA books are shit and he is notorious in the scene for being shit at actually picking up anyone other than a 4/10 skank IRL. Then the had to move his game to Eastern Europe because poor Ukrainian and Russian wannabe gold diggers will fuck anyone with an American passport. His articles are shit, his insights into the topics he talks about is pedestrian, going nowhere shit. Same goes for his band of spergs like Aaron Clarey and Aurini, the proto alt-lite of the early 2010's.

If you're going to pretend to be an opinion maker, make sure you're a retarded muslamic sandnigger PUA scammer.
>>
>>135379404
It's all basically people rationalizing to justify their fucking around. Many men I know were fucked over by that one woman that got away and they can't find that type of a connection anymore. PUAs just outright go and fuck to distract themselves, MGTOWs just give up and say well I'm just gonna fuck around because some affection is better than no affection. Of course, this they do subconsciously.

They actually fantasize about particular girls from their past, the sluts they bang bring them no pleasure. And very often I feel a sense of disgust they have when they talk about women they've been with.
>>
>>135377938
your contrition is admirable
>>
Roosh's commentary is more insightful than anyone on this board.
>>
>>135378220
>has become suicidal
He's always been a suicidal codependent mess. His dad severely beat him as a child and he almost killed himself when he got cucked by a stripper... All the PUA shit in "The Game" is the "artists" and girls recreating each others' fucked up childhoods ad nauseam.
>>
>>135379323
>>135379349
>>135379400

PUA and it's derivatives like le (((Red Pill))) are fucking retarded, overwritten canned formulas for literal spergs that won't work on anyone actually worth pursuing. The only worthwhile books that scene has produced are Mark Manson's stuff in which he, surprise, suprise, does exactly the opposite of what the (((Red Pill))) autists pretending to be Chads are sperging about.

It's all so fucking embarrasing.
>>
File: IMG_1589.jpg (25KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1589.jpg
25KB, 360x240px
>>135380030
>>
>>135379722
Since you're from Russia, I think you'll find this particularly amusing.

http://aaronsleazy.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-great-manosphere-invasion-of-russia.html
>>
>>135379323
I read The Game when it was published and basically internalized the philosophy without actually employing any "techniques". Let me tl;dr the whole book:
>keep moving the ball up the field.
>>
>>135376537
This guy's videos are all basically about dissecting the woman psyche as if they are as subhuman as rodents, and they treat getting a girlfriend as some kind of algebraic equation. The neckbeard fans reflect on that in the comments section and it's hilariously strange. No surprise why they're all single. You reach the bottom of the man barrel whenever visiting his channel.
>>
>>135380278
bump for Carlpost
>>
>>135380310

Sleazy is the greatest. His "Minimal Game" pamhplet is better than the 99% PUA trash out there.
>>
>>135380629
A-am I dating myself with my choice?
>>
>>135376537
Roosh cashed out, bless him. NeoFAG's Tyler Malka had the same chance 5 years ago. They offered one million USD for his forum but he declined. NeoFAGs current worth is not more than 15k USD.
>>
>>135378669
This
>>
Can someone give me a quick run down regarding this Roosh guy?

Why are people listening to an Armenian, they're Jews to the power of 10.
>>
>>135378251
>His article on SJWs is spot on. He has recently recanted his PUA lifestyle shit and has gone full 1488 on the Jews.

lol i wouldn't trust him. it's probably a ruse to get himself the one thing he never could- a self respecting white girl who would instantly rule out this shitskin from any sort of physical contact other than putting her luggage in the back of his cab when he drives her to the airport to meet an real man.
>>
>>135376537
1. He's an old man with no kids and no family

2. He's a drug addict
>>
Since when does PUA philosophy entail "finding a nice girl to settle down with"? But yeah I agree, if you look at how sad and pathetic most of these guys truly are, it makes you think all their "redpilled" advice might be garbage unless you want to end up the same as them
>>
>>135379323
PUA works in the same way that sales tactics "work"

You can trick people into dating you in the same way you can trick people into buying shit from you, but you won't get repeat customers if your product isn't good and they will regret it and attack you for tricking them
>>
>>135377777
>>135377938
No, it was a terrible fucking post. He always has been a PUA. I'm not anti-PUA, but when it comes to his scheme, I'm kind of triggered by it. There are threads on his forums teaching black guys how to pass their STD's to women (especially the white women they covet more than any other group of women). I know he tried to shift his scheme to a more legitimate and traditionalist philosophy, but he could never repair the inevitable schism between arguing for the sake of traditional western virtue and profiting from the opposite, which he tried to rationalize along the way. There is always a gap between theory and practice, and I think Roosh realized this, but he never made the necessary changes to confront this reality. Instead he embraced these totally conflicting precepts, and his outlets have suffered as a result.
>>
>>135378251
>He has recently recanted his PUA lifestyle shit and has gone full 1488 on the Jews

I don't believe this tbqh.
>>
>>135385183
I would argue that some of PUA is useful for socially awkward guys, who either aren't that intuitive or have some sort of antisocial struggle from being sort of brought-up broken. Not having masculine figures in your life regularly can really fuck up a kid. So, in the sense that they may need to be told to get out there and approach women in-repetition until they get over that crippling anxiety, PUA is useful for them. PUA is also pretty fucking disgusting in some regards though.
>>
>>135385055
What kind of drugs?
>>
I really liked Roosh's pickup book even thought i never picked up any girls. When I heard he was planning to come to Australia I considered meeting at the city. Then i saw all the negative news being spun about him, saying he was trying to form a rape gang. It was such total lies I was shocked that he media could publish such irresponsible nonsense. They could have gotten guys who went to meet Roosh beaten up or killed.
Long story short, it was the media lies about Roosh when he wanted to come to australia that red pilled me.
>>
>>135377777
>>
>>135380797
>"Minimal Game" pamhplet
where can i read it ?
>>
File: 87878.png (71KB, 1914x935px) Image search: [Google]
87878.png
71KB, 1914x935px
>>135376537
Roosh/redpill or whatever are shit. Male version of feminist
>>
>>135376537
He bans people from his website for questioning the holocaust.
>>
>>135376537
>makes a life fooling betas into PUA shit
>you never see him scoring with a girl
>betas still believe his bullshit
Where are the proofs that these guys have any success with women?
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.