[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transgenderism, Transexuality, and Intersex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Alright /pol/ let's get to the objective answer in all of this hogwash.
What is the right answer when talking about these topics?

Are Gender and Sex different?
Is Gender Fluid?
Is wanting to be a different gender than you are ALWAYS a mental disorder?

Let's try to be as objective as possible and get evidence and sources involved both scientifically and sociologically
>>
>>135376099
Male and Female, shoot anyone who says otherwise.
>>
1. No
2. No
3. Yes
Good night fag :)
>>
>>135376099
>make up a bunch of bullshit to justify deviant faggotry
really made me think
>>
>>135376099
No
No
"wanting to be" is hard to say, because depending on the situation it can be entirely rational (e.g. if you were a muslim woman living under a caliphate or something). If you think you -are- another gender than reality, and demand to be treated as such, yes.
>>
>>135376347
>>135376237
>>135376416

any scientific studies to back your claims?
>>
>>135376489
yeah, 5th grade biology class
>>
>>135376529
in all seriousness, for the sake of argument, some peer reviewed, bttom line, objective research, because libbies claim all the research is in their favor
>>
Has trasgenderism always been a thing? There's always been gay people, but it's only recently that there's trannies everywhere.
>>
File: 1500444980166.jpg (34KB, 718x420px) Image search: [Google]
1500444980166.jpg
34KB, 718x420px
>>135376099
There are only females and males. That's a retarded question.

All others are mentally I'll, either due to a genetic disorder or psychological conditioning. Both should be euthanized.
>>
>>135376639
It's more about my viewpoint on the world. You start taking social studies at face value and you start accepting their cosmology at the outset. Faggots are just a bunch of attention whores. I don't think we should kill them like mudslimes would, but fucking men up the butt is a fetish, not an identity. It does nothing and should not be normalized at the expense of not promoting normal heterosexual relationships and social arrangements around such relationships. Humans are adaptable. They respond to, and are susceptible to, propaganda like faggotry normalization which is designed to erode human familial structure and enforce the individualist, consumerist paradigm that is better for business and political control (manufactured, tame ideology).
>>
>>135376099
Space Cowboy:
>>135376099
Memery aside, My opinion and the argument I make is if you have XX you are biologically a female, saying otherwise is dysphoria period and visa versa.

However, exceptions do exist XXY and hermaphrodites and all that other fun shit, those dudes are just exceptions to normality and are still human beings.

Bottom line is this shit shouldnt be as politicized as it is.
>>
>>135376099
Gender and sex are the same thing. They're the same thing in every single species on this planet except post-2014 humans because a bunch of faggots on tumblr wanted attention
>>
File: 1467770391480.jpg (13KB, 318x311px) Image search: [Google]
1467770391480.jpg
13KB, 318x311px
>>135376639
>I need peer reviewed articles to tell me that men have penises and women have vaginas
>no citation needed for leftist "gender and sexuality are fluid" propaganda
I hate summerfags so fucking much.
>>
>>135377443
This

/thread
>>
>>135376162
Fpbp
>>
>>135377594
I mean, they exist, like a lot of them exist
>>
>>135376099
Sex is biological whereas gender is an idea invented by a child molester
Assuming you are anything but your sex is a mental illness
>>
>>135377791
Wrong again

The number if genetic non binaries due to disirders is neglible compared to those who call themselves trans, non binary etc.
>>
>>135376099
>Are Gender and Sex different?
No. They never have been and nature does not recognize such a difference.

>Is Gender Fluid?
Obviously no. Gender (and by this sex) can not be changed, it is completely binary and determined through the chromosomes of a person. (except in rare cases where a person has a genetic disease, but that has nothing to do with the point)

>Is wanting to be a different gender than you are ALWAYS a mental disorder?
Yes. How could believing something so absurd NOT be a mental disorder?
>>
How does agender works? They are neither trying to present as male nor female?how is this possible?
>>
>>135376489
>any scientific studies
how about you you dumb fag, no Bill Nye shit either
>>
>>135376489
all of them
>>
>>135377959
im talking about lefty studies that say otherwise
>>
Gender is not a thing. There is sex; male and female. You are born a male and therefore a make or you are born a female therefore a female. The end.
>>
>>135376099
Only male and female exist.
Wanting to be the opposite sex is nothing more than a fetish, albeit than a degenerate one. Society must stop encouraging it and these people will go back to normal if they still can, those who can't will commit suicide.
Believing there to be more than two genders is a severe mental illness.
>>
>>135378159
http://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2016/gender-lines-science-transgender-identity/
>>
>>135378356
http://www.annelawrence.com/brain-sex_critique.html

opposition for anybody interested.

I'm not really arguing a particuklar side, I just want some scientific warrants for these contentions/premises
>>
>>135378159
>lefty "studies"
>"we have no definitive proof that this is true and even the 'science' behind our conclusions and how we gathered our data are highly suspect and corrupted by our extreme bias, but this is the absolute fucking truth"
Yeah. Seems legit. Don't you have a summer reading assignment to complete or something?
>>
>>135378222
See
>>135378618
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.