[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Punking Niggers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

File: smug.jpg (26KB, 575x662px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
26KB, 575x662px
>be brown
>call a nigger a monkey in spanish
>nigger casts side eye
>tell him to fuck off
>nigger bitches out and walks away

When was the last time you punked a nigger, /pol/?
>>
>>135375413
/pol/ is scared of blacks, senpai.
>>
>>135376101
more like /pol/ doesnt live around blacks
>>
>>135378652
>/pol/ fears what it doesn't understand
Interesting.
>>
Reminder ATLEAST 3/5 American flag poster are NON-WHITES.
>>
>>135375413

My whole youth. I was an Italian living in Chicago. If I came home crying because some kids picked on me my dad would whoop my ass and send me back out there to fuck them up.

One on one they are all punks thats why they travel in groups. Us Italians take care of family and did the same so they never messed with us and when they did it wasnt good for them.

You lighter skinned whites should do the same. Or are you afraid of being called racist?
>>
>>135378915

Last part wasnt for you op I know you are brown.
>>
File: Columbia.jpg (55KB, 576x800px) Image search: [Google]
Columbia.jpg
55KB, 576x800px
>>135378911
>3/5

BASED FRACTION
>>
>>135375413
>be brown

Hahahahahahaha
>>
>>135375413
>do not do this
>be considerate to those around you
>you're better than this /pol/
>>
>>135375413
I live in a 90% white area of commiefornia but we get niggers coming down during the summer to nigger up the beach.

The other day I yelled get out nigger at someone while driving past a pack of them
>>
>>135375413

>aggressive black panhandler in the chicago loop
>herwegoagain.jpg
>"Excuse me sir? Do you have a second?" Puts hand on my shoulder.
>"No." Shrug off the hand, don't break stride, don't look at him.
>"You fuckin' racist!"
>Keep walking

Closest I've got.
>>
>>135378652
I work in Oakland, walk from the Coliseum to my job every morning and back every afternoon.
the train is full of niggers.

I have not yet had any problems, in fact a trio of older black ladies I was sitting with on the train invited me into their conversation one morning.

I look like OP's pic, but with blue eyes and strong aryan bone structure, I'm also in the process of growing a beard.

basically, I look like the most white supremacist person these blacks and nigs have probably ever seen, and none of them have given me shit in the slightest.

but then again, I've lived my entire life around spics and niggers and learned their ways. If this was D&D3e I'd have max ranks in Animal Handling.
>>
>>135379187
They won't start shit when they're afraid of you.
>>
>>135379284
black women will actually want to be around you if you scare black men, it's weird.

the other thing is I just sit there with a smile, no matter what. Folks call me "Happy" because of it. I guess I give off that vibe that I'll kick a nigger's skull in even when sitting there with a smile.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
mqdefault.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>135378652
Was grinding with a 33 year old black girl at the jersey shore tonight nigger. We even kissed
>>
File: africanhistory.jpg (511KB, 1238x2513px) Image search: [Google]
africanhistory.jpg
511KB, 1238x2513px
this wasn't the most recent. but the most memorable.

When i was 19 i worked at a mcdonalds with this obnoxious fat black dude. he used to run his mouth at the smaller people, and managers didn't seem to care. after a few weeks of this i told him to shut his fucking mouth while picking on this 16 year old nerdy white kid. he started acting tough and talking shit but didnt run up on me or anything. I picked up the little mayo and tartar sauce guns and drenched his fucking ass in the shit.
>was the quietest nigger in the store until i left.
>>
File: 1481266177242.jpg (43KB, 1200x946px) Image search: [Google]
1481266177242.jpg
43KB, 1200x946px
>>135375413
>be black
>spic walks up to me
>¡ayyy, eres un mono!
>figure he's talking to a another beaner
>no ones's there
>¡jajaja, vete a putar pendejo!
>leave, laughing in amazement at this dumbass spic who can't even speak english

When's the last time a spic tried to punk you, /pol/?
>>
>>135375413
I walked into a building with these rowdy group of niggers acting hard, I have em the eye, they all shut up and kept their heads down twiddling their thumbs until I left and these were big dudes it was funny and Im tiny.
>>
I'm constantly provoking them for a fight, but without success. Staring in the eyes, pushing myself in front of them in lines, if possible leaving no space for them when entering/exiting buildings, so they have to stand and wait until I go through the door etc., making them feel uncomfortable whenever I can
>>
>>135379652
they were plotting a crime and automatically thought you were a cop
>literally the definition of suspicious activity
>>
>Live in Mid-South region in majority black city
>Driving to friends H-Ween Party one night
>On Major Interstate
>suddenly Florida Niggra cuts me off
>Fit of rage forces me to fly past him flipping him off and blaring horn
>FL Nig decides to catch up and try to run me off road
>Friend in back seat grabs baseball bat and proceeds to lean halfway out window swinging metal bat
>"FUCKIN NIGGER GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE CAR"
>FL nigger gets closer
>"ILL FUCKIN HANG YOUR COON ASS"
>FL Nigger drops back after bat nearly strikes his 2003 gold accord
>Disappear into traffic
>Laugh hysterically about it when I pull off to gas station with friend.
>>
I been in some shit neighborhoods, no nigger ever started shit because, even though I'm a skinny 5'10 manlet, I look like the kind of guy niggers shit themselves in bed about.
All I do is give them that Columbine eye and foster an atmosphere of "don't fucking come near me, peasant". The knife in my pocket that I'm willing to use is my backup just in case a nog wants to test it.

It's great being an adult sometimes. I feel bad for high schoolers and shit who can't defend themselves.
>>
>>135375413
This never happened.
>>
>>135379187
I live about 10 minutes away from the Coliseum and honestly I've noticed that a lot of the negroids around the coliseum and all those truck companies in that area seem to be somewhat okay people. It's when you get deeper into Oakland that you start seeing some straight nigger shit.
>>
>>135379609
its like fucking Dying Light
>>
>>135379648
Fuck off nigger
>>
>Live in a south eastern big city
>Living it up in nice rich, white part
>Moves to ghetto, cause it doesn't look bad
>Nigger shot down by other nigger week later
>Go to black school one of the two white kids
>blacked.jpg
>Niggers accept me as one of their own
>Soon am King of the Apes
>Teachers refuse to teach due to these apes disrupting class everyday
>Am good, so free As
>Teachers love me
>One day accidentally said nigger around my 8 closest black friends and the other white kid
>Oh fuck
>They all laugh and say "Sheeeeet it aite nigger"
>Other white kid mad that I said nigger got me in trouble
>War for planet of the apes as that kid got the shit beat out of him
>>
Moral of the thread:
Niggers are cowards one on one. Stay away from nig nogs in packs.
>>
idk how to greentext
>Be me
>buy weed from nigger dealer
>they all listening to rap counting money
>call them all niggers
>they get quiet and hand me my weed
>go home get high
>>
File: IMG_9287.jpg (40KB, 640x659px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9287.jpg
40KB, 640x659px
>>135375413
>>
>>135378652
true, there's the rare interaction when you go in the city but not much else
>>
>>135375413
Doesn't have to do with niggers but with spics.
Im greek so when i tan i usually tan a lot. I can go from pasty white to spic brown if im out in the sub for to long. In early July I usually go to my cousins house in Connecticut. There us this convience store down the road that I went to, owned my a Mexican dude. When I first walk in he thinks I'm also a spic. Humor him so use a couple of spanish words that I learned from highschool when I talk. He keeps giving me free stuff just because he think I'm the only other spic in town. Last year I visited my cousin during winter. When I walk into his store and he just looks at me really confused. Just take take some candy, nod, and walk out. Hear him mutter gringo as I leave.
>>
>>135375413
>Being a passive-aggressive bitch is now "punking"
>>
>>135382421
True. The niggers hunt in packs.
>>
>>135375413
Heh, I let a nigger, heh, fuck my mom? And I didn't even, heh, tell him she was a slut
>>
>>135375413
UMA DELICIA
>>
>>135379960
You're lucky that nigger didn't have a gun because he would have shot an innocent bystander
>>
>>135379555
Lying Jude.
>>
>>135379427
How do you cultivate this attitude?
>>
>>135375413
That happened
>>
>>135375413
I don't speak wetback to niggers
>>
>>135375413
You can only get away with this shit cuz you're brown

White guys will get called racist if they so much as look at a black person the wrong way
>>
>>135380577
dude, i've lived in Oakland and Philadelphia among other less negroid environments. Oakland nogs are fucking insane, but they're not malicious. Seriously, some of the most open-hearted people I've ever met. They're just fucking insane. can be dangerous and definitely disorienting if they start hollering at you, but i've never felt physically threatened unless i did something to deserve it. philly niggers on the other hand are a bunch of mean, hungry, spiteful bastards who pick fights for no reason.

>>135375413
i don't go in for baiting the wild animals but i did take a lot of money from spics playing blackjack and craps in high school. why do you guys suck so much at gambling? your faces are like fucking scoreboards at baseball games
>>
File: 1491749844935.jpg (75KB, 407x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491749844935.jpg
75KB, 407x600px
>be japanese diaspora manlet
>be manager in mcdonalds
>nog comes in and demands phone number from thottie
>thot asks me to deal with him
>ask nog if i can help him
>"ayyo da gurl gimme her numbah?"
>"No sir she obviously does not wish to do that, can i help you with amything else today?"
>"ooga booga muhfugga you gay or sumn? Nigga i aint axin twice"
>at this point the nog starts pointing his fucking umbrella (lmfao) at me
>instruct thottie to call the cops in sign language
>try provoke the nog some more so CCTV evidence can nail him
>call him a subhuman monkey that is disturbing the peace in en establishment and needs to leave
>nog asks for the manager
>"You've been talking to him for the past few minutes, what the fuck do you want?"
>in the mean time 3 coppers come in, nog obviously enraged and distracted so unaware, still pointing his gay ass umbrella
>nog gets bodyslammed from behind
>gets literally dragged out in a chokehold
>mfw
>>
>>135375413
rude and uncalled for desu
>>
>>135378652
>tfw i live in baltimore
>>
>>135375413
> It was long ago in the times before men.
> Deep in the continents of Africa there laid a bare desert, sands as far as the eye could see.
> One day, a storm had arisen over these lands, the water dampening the sand, receding it in massive slides, and lightning striking the dunes with drunken fury.
> When a bolt struck a particular dune, something odd had arisen, as the muddy sands dripped from it's figure, it was the Negro.
> It was a feminine figure, young and with vigor, with no man in sight.
> Around her laid her desert, the rain had spawned bushes of healthy fruit and flowers.
> She roamed among her new oasis, and came upon a strange green fruit, who's shell was hard, and insides soft and lush and red.
> She split it open and ate it, sucking feverishly on it's moisture, and licking it's excrement.
> From the substance laid black seeds, and as she ingested these seeds, she bore her own fruit, her own children.
> These children were darker than she was, inheriting Melanin, giving them a radiance in the light much like the shelled fruit. They each bore their own juice, and some even held their own seed.
> These children who were born from the Mistress of the Dunes were named The Din's Of The Dunes, or DinDu's for short.
> They went out to the rest of Africa and multiplied, far after their mother had passed into the Earth.
And such is the story, of the Birth of the Negro.
>>
>>135387865
Not really a punking story, but something that I wrote that I could use to backhand insult a nigger with some racist scripture.
>>
>>135387865
The main idea is that I would indulge them in their Kang Kreation Komplex.

I would first identify if they are the type of nigger who believes in Kangs, and then indulge on that delusion by giving them my own written scripture.

If they read through it and do not realize it's meaning, and hell even praise it as the truth, I get to lose my sides.
>>
>Correctional Officer
>One night in racking up inmates in the dayroom, one trouble making nigger stays out giving me lip about not wanting to rack up
>Being calm I ask him 3 times to get in his cell.
>Dumb nigger won't listen blabbing about respect and stuff like that.
>I'm only 5'7" and not much muscle mass he's 6' with a little more muscle than me,
>I muster up my Correctional Officer voice and yell "MOVE" and begin walking towards him.
>Nigger gets mad I yelled and gets in my face however I still keep moving forward and backing him up to his cell
>We get to his cell and he stops retreating, still cussing at me, I'm smiling the whole time, he's sayin nigga this and nigga that and how he was gonna whoop me.
>I look at him the eye after he calls me "nigga" point to my skin and respond "I'm white, now get in your house"
>I start walking again and he runs back into his cell flipping me off.
>"Have a blessed night" and I slam the cell door in his face and kick his door with my steak toed boot
>>
>>135379170
The Virgin Punk

vs
>>135379960
The Chad Punk
>>
>nigger walks past me
>i fucking kill him
last time he ever fucked with me
>>
>>135375413
I've called niggers niggers before. Obviously only when they're acting like niggers but still. Not bad for a white guy in NYC.
>>
>>135389727
that's a reminder to visit /fit/ read the sticky and start exercising
>>
>>135375413
What was his reaction?

"My mix-tape is in stereo, you lil bitch!"
>>
>>135384912
>TIS WEAK TO FIRE ARISEN
>>
>>135392279
I'll check it out, thank ya
>>
>>135378652
If you lived around blacks you'd have an intense hatred of them.
>>
>>135379789
Kek
>>
File: 1501175557829.jpg (72KB, 756x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501175557829.jpg
72KB, 756x960px
>>135386384
At this point desu the word racist is fucking meaningless. According to the nogs just being born caucasian is racist. Fuck them. Stay out of our countries niggers
>>
>>135394076
Living in Poughkeepsie NY did it to me. Blacks never used to bother me,after a few years in Poughkeepsie i can;t stand the sight of them. I moved to the whitest part of the country and feel much better. God made us apart from one another for a reason. We can't coexist,we got no business even trying. It is a failed social experiment.
>>
File: 1367290761929.jpg (116KB, 300x900px) Image search: [Google]
1367290761929.jpg
116KB, 300x900px
>be britbong
>be minority on own street
>tfw 6"3 skinny whiteboi
>tfw it's the niggers punking me
Well not niggers per se, but smart-mouth asians with dumb expressions who gain their social status by mocking the people who are allowing them to exist.

Life in the bong yo.
>>
>>135380203
Edgy
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.