[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happening?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1490090629909.png (377KB, 498x497px) Image search: [Google]
1490090629909.png
377KB, 498x497px
https://www.youngcons.com/calexit-official-okays-petition-campaign-for-california-to-secede-from-the-u-s-a/

is it finally happening?
>>
An OK for a petition is virtually nothing. It's like being granted permission to ask a question. Not a happening.
>>
>(((results))) 6 people sign it
>results 6 gorrillion sign it
>>
I cant wait to see the New Californian passports.

If they look like mexico's we'll know who was behind this.
>>
>>135375249
i hope they can get by without Colorado water and the US power grid
>>
>>135375249
OH SHIT NIGGERS. If this happens that means State of Jefferson might be a thing!!!!! PRAISE KEK
>>
>>135375249
No. Sedition is a crime. They gubmint would put Lassie down if she tried to secede.
>>
The bread-basket of CA, the Central Valley/Northern California won't want to leave. They'll stay California and the coast will be "New California" or some shit. Then we'll extort the fuck out of them for water and food, which they will not have enough of.

Inland CA is mostly very conservative. And water comes in from out of state mostly, but the water that CA does get from inside its borders comes from the conservative mountain areas, which will not want to be part of their new nation.

They stated in some article about Calexit that maybe not leaving the union but being an autonomous nation within the US, sort of like the reservations or Puerto Rico.

I say we let them, but don't let them vote in our elections. Without CA the Democrats will never again be a majority.
>>
>>135375249
califag here.

not a change in hell
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.