[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US now has missiles that can reach North Korea mainland. WTF,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1499485455638.gif (256KB, 460x298px) Image search: [Google]
1499485455638.gif
256KB, 460x298px
US now has missiles that can reach North Korea mainland.

WTF, how did I get on this timeline?!
>>
File: 1491351538464.jpg (98KB, 680x709px) Image search: [Google]
1491351538464.jpg
98KB, 680x709px
>US now has missiles that can reach North Korea mainland.
>>
>>135374941
point.
Why are we freaking out that we might be attacked by NK?
The NK know it would be suicide for them.
I say, if the Chinese won't help, let the SK develop their own nukes.
>>
>>135374941
aisxelyd sah PO
>>
>>135376397
It's not about north Korea launching against the US. It's the 4 million little angry Kim bots that will zerg rush the sk border while Seoul gets levelled by artillery fire stoking a shitstorm across the region.
>>
>>135376397
Because it shows that the world can't control the spread of nuclear weapons. If norks can get it pretty much everyone can get it, and then what's stopping them from destroying the world? Back when it was just a handful of countries you basically had to flip a coin every day for that small but non-zero probability that something goes wrong, somebody goes crazy and launches the nukes or a million other things that are improbable but still can happen. Back then you flipped the coin once for USSR, once for the US. and you were good for the day. Now there's still Russia and US, but you also have India, China, the norks, the jews, Iran, and god knows who else. If you flip that coin so many times, one day it's bound to land on its edge, and then we're all dead.
>>
File: giphy (19).gif (164KB, 400x394px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (19).gif
164KB, 400x394px
>>135378122
So, the SK need to cowboy up anyhow and take care of their own business.
>>
>>135378375
This. It's not about one country or another having nukes. It's about not being able to control who has them. Nukes are far to dangerous just to let any random country have them
>>
>>135378375
Don't forget that those gooks can't be trusted and might sell fucking nukes to sand niggers because they're going to run out of money to pay their military with luxury goods sooner or later.
>>
>>135378122
The Trident D5 with its 8-12 nuclear warheads a piece will take care of that problem.
>>
>>135374941
from new york!
>>
>>135374941
You change timelines every time you fap anon
>>
>>135379176
Definitely this
>>
>>135379721
We should Nuke canada for the good of the human race
>>
File: CHAMP.jpg (107KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
CHAMP.jpg
107KB, 400x400px
>>
>>135374941
>Who's old enough to remember WMD's in Iraq?
>>
>>135381253
This is slightly different though. Iraq denied having nukes, NK is boasting they have nukes.

Could be bullshit to keep the US from knocking down their door out of fear they actually have a nuke. I think it's real though, the US would know for sure if they have one or not.
>>
>>135382552
>boasting
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.