[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drain the Swamp!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: hitrump.jpg (16KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
hitrump.jpg
16KB, 275x183px
How would Trump exposing everyone in government affect you /pol? Say 75 democrats and 40 republicans are exposed on many different things such as bribes, pedophilia, espionage, embezzlement, and other forms of kikery. Would it drain your faith in our government and lead it to collapse? Or would it renew your faith in it, and motivate you to elect real people who actually want whats best for you.
>>
>>135373391
What a stupid hypothetical. OP I know it's a meme here and all, but you have autism.
>>
>>135373391

I would like to see almost every leading living US politician for the past 30 years except Trump and Gingrich (there a handful I'd spare, Rand and lyin Ted) put up against a wall and shot for corruption and treason so I'd be super happy.

Note to all Feds I'm not doing anything but if it happened I'd be happy.
>>
>>135373391
It would confirm everything I (we) know and finally America would be made great again.
>>
It would be just another day, we already know the truth, either trump flushes the sewer or the country goes down, hurry up the clock is ticking
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>135373391
>>
Im genuinely interested in your opinions guys.
It's a real possibility, although unlikely.
>>
>>135373391
plant them cp
GONE!
>>
>>135376603
I could tell from your post who you were and what you wanted, but I am telling you straight up, everyone already knows and we just want to get it over with as soon as possible

out them all, start a new party, bury the establishment forever. whatever. i dont know how the pieces are on the board right now, just do something.
>>
plus the reason we voted for trump is that we already dont have faith in the old government, the answer to your question lies in the election of donald trump
>>
if he pulled out a katana in his next weekly address and said it was time to collect skulls i wouldnt even bat an eye
>>
It would be the beginning of people finally being free from the lies. There would be celebrations. Full disclosure of everything is the only way. I pray for it-soon.
>>
i'll bump it
hopefully some better replies come in
>>
what if im someone working for trump, or i am trump, doing underground polling, so he/i can decide whether or not to out them.
>your opinions matter
>>
>>135378299
do it.

the campaign slogan isn't 'make america better again' its 'make america GREAT again' , you cant do that by half stepping .. if it makes sense strategically then do it.

also bump, friday night not much action on the boards, might be better to try another time if you want more eyes
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.