[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rex Tillerson bitching for the Muslim Bortherhood against djihadis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

The Trump Administrationstillhasn’t designated theMuslim Brotherhoodas a Foreign Terrorist Organization as it was expected to do.
Designation falls under the purview of Secretary of State Tillerson, who has chosen theMuslim Brotherhoodand its backers in Qatar and Turkey over their Arab rivals.
Tillerson recentlysignaled his oppositionto designating theMuslim Brotherhoodin mid-June. He only has negative things to say about the idea.
His main point is that the Brotherhood’s political parties have representatives in governments like those in Bahrain and Turkey. That is irrelevant. If it was such a problem, Bahrain itself wouldn’t have banned the Brotherhood and the U.S. wouldn’t be dealing with the Lebanese government that has Hezbollah in it, which is designated as a Foreign Terrorist Organization.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2017/07/28/clarion-tillerson-standing-muslim-brotherhood-terror-designation/

Since when this cunt is supposed to protect radical islamists ? Why Trump does not fire this bitch ?
>>
File: trumpsaudi.png (820KB, 779x1051px) Image search: [Google]
trumpsaudi.png
820KB, 779x1051px
>>135372612
The fuck did you expect?

Trump attacked Assad
Trump did a 300 bn $ deal with the Saudis
Trump is not coordinating with Russia to destroy ISIS

In other words, on a foreign policy level, Trump has turned out to be Hillary Lite. He's still a neocon kike puppet and is surrounded by neocon kike puppets. There's no reason to like this Trump and his shitshow administration anymore.
>>
>>135373482
Saudis are at odds with Qataris and Mudslim Brotherhood. Saudis have put Qatar under blockade.
>>
>>135372612
Muslim Brotherhood is becoming deeply embedded throughout every major country right now. Why it's not a bigger topic on /pol/, I don't know.

They're an enormous threat.
>>
>>135373773
I think most do not even know this organization and its power and influence.
>>
>>135372612

the Muslim Brotherhood is a Mossad/CIA/Saudi/UK cultural destablization force.

why would he consider an organization funded by his own spies to be a "terrorist organization?" It would just make the MB operations harder. they're already entrenched in most muslim countries.
>>
File: 1492037095405.jpg (138KB, 643x881px) Image search: [Google]
1492037095405.jpg
138KB, 643x881px
>>135373761
You think Trump cares?

One day he calls Qatar a sponsor of terrorism
The very next day he does a 12 billion $ arms deal with them.

Point is : Trump administration does not give the slightest fuck about combating Islamist terrorism. They will insult all Muslims domestically to increase ratings while doing large weapons arms deal with the most Muslim countries on Earth, hypocritical shitstains.

I know I'm supposed to be happy Trump isn't as bad as Hillary but I didn't expect him to be this garbage.
>>
>>135374018
The Saudis hate the MB. Read a bit before talking about it.
>>
>>135374149
The deal was made under Obama, not Trump.
>>
>>135374217
Trump is holding back in case MB may have some deals to do with him.
>>
>>135374304
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-sells-qatar-12-billion-arms-days-after-accusing-it-of-funding-terrorism/

No, Trump authorized this deal himself.
>>
>>135374217

that's fucking theater m90
>>
>>135374413
Negociated under Obama as i said. Plus, Qatar air force is not going to do shit anyhow.
>>
>>135374534
No, Saudis are an absolute monarchy. Islamists such as MB are a threat to them, they want to build an islamic republic overthere.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.