[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any good podcasts/Youtube Channels/Shows?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: HelpMe.jpg (150KB, 890x876px) Image search: [Google]
HelpMe.jpg
150KB, 890x876px
I can't stand most entertainment these days. So much of it has hamfisted social justice bullshit and I want to be entertained, not preached to. I don't even own cable tv service any longer (pretty common now I know).

So like the title says, any recommendations for shit that isn't terrible? I listen to a lot of the common memes here such as Molyneux and (((Skeptics))) but I'm hurting for new material. History, philosophy, politics, news, uncucked comedy, anything.

Someone recommended Murdoch Murdoch but I only got to watch one video before the channel was shoah'd
>>
>>135372368
I've been really into The Poz Button lately.
>>
I like the Adam Carolla podcasts.
>>
>>135372368
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXgjGFx7eDKhYCATAmWwp8A
>>
>>135372368
sjws have taken the entertainment industry, and partially the game industry,
Honestly, I think some evils come for good, there's nothing of value on these shows even if they weren't leftist, it's escapism, go out, get friends, get a beautiful white gf, no TV show can ever give you that.
>>
>>135372368
Stardusk (Thinking Ape) and Reactionary Expat are the best two at the moment, IMO.
>>
>>135372368
Think for yourself my unique one
>>
Jordan Peterson
>>
File: IMG_0862.jpg (107KB, 880x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0862.jpg
107KB, 880x640px
Why does both TDS and fash the nation do over 2 hours of rambling unstructured bullshit?
>>
>>135372368
One of my guilty pleasures is Charles Kos channel.
>>
File: WaifuIsShit.jpg (29KB, 653x434px) Image search: [Google]
WaifuIsShit.jpg
29KB, 653x434px
Thanks for the suggestions, I kind of thought this thread would just slide. Keep em' coming if you got em'.

Someone force feed me the bluepill please. I miss when I was a retard and enjoyed the Daily Show/Colbert Report. Back then I laughed at conservatives, now I'm just angry at damn near everyone.
>>
>>135372368
the powercast, esp episodes with stan efferding and matt wenning. get huge mate.
also rhinos rants
>>
>>135372776
These two and Woes are the only ones I follow
>>
>>135373677
you can never go back. You mentioned you where into history right? Binge watch the great war.
>>
>>135373677
Mine too
>>
>>135372368
turn off the electric jew and just go with the internet it is the future.
>>
Insufferable Social Media Podcast on Mumkey Jones channel
>>
Metokur is funny without being 14/88 political, yet condemns degeneracy.

I listen to a lot of synthwave, it takes the edge off. I'd suggest you try to cultivate some apolitical interests/hobbies, hopefully ones that aren't a total time and effort sink like vidya. Woodworking, home improvement, etc. -- things that teach skills that are replicable.
>>
>>135372368
higherside chats and red ice
>>
>>135374210
This channel seems fantastic. I have a lot of videos to watch.. thanks!

>>135374819
I already got rid of cable, all I use is the internet. Just news and youtube really (or the occasional torrent)

>>135374872
I agree, I should pick up a constructive hobby. Vidya rots the brain and drains the soul, but it's so damn fun. I love me some synthwave too. I mainly listen to postrock or downtempo electronic. Music is one of the only good things in this world :)
>>
>>135372368

I picked up guitar and growing my own food. I also work out for at least an hour a day and I read a lot. I still play Vidya though. But I haven't had cable in years and most of what I consume in terms of video content comes from right wing media
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.