[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170729-002911.png (391KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170729-002911.png
391KB, 1080x1920px
Is she right?
>>
>>135372296
https://youtu.be/HnJZ2haLPCw
>>
>>135372296
anons, the left gets banned for blatant threats like that, like the right does, right?
>>
>>135372387
no cuz u can't be racist against whites cracka
>>
File: Thumb.jpg (37KB, 600x754px) Image search: [Google]
Thumb.jpg
37KB, 600x754px
>>135372379
This guy gets it.
>>
File: 1493054861192.jpg (161KB, 1492x495px) Image search: [Google]
1493054861192.jpg
161KB, 1492x495px
No.
>>
>>135372296
neither are the blacks though. i mean lets say that hypothetically some how minorities win. this will have to be the case as on their own blacks have nothing and would need the support of every other demographic to actually pose a threat. the thing is those other demographics will use the blacks and then throw them out to exalt their own group namely this will most likely be the Hispanics being the majority. the jews will still hold the power and the blacks will become another thorn in the new majority side. the blacks will only "win" when they are the last group left by the jews. by then they will just be promptly executed as a terrible future of jews make nations to fight against each other and try to out jew each other.
>>
File: dindu.jpg (42KB, 512x429px) Image search: [Google]
dindu.jpg
42KB, 512x429px
>>135372296
Bait thread. Saged. But on an aside. The race war would more be like a battle. It would last probably less than a week and would result in the likely extinction of black people from America, possibly the world. We may let a few niggers live as pets, but I doubt even that. We will have learned our lesson. It would actually be a fairly funny "war" to witness. It would be the worst anihilation this world has ever known. Its why whites laugh every time a nigger brings it up.
>>
Blacks will loot each other until there's.no none left and they come for Asian, then whites
>>
>>135373234
>bait thread
>sage
>proceeds to write an essay

Autism
>>
>>135373234
>piling up nigger corpses and burning the stack, leaving one head on a pike next to the pile, just like the Rohirrim do to orcs in LOTR
>>
>>135372379
>niggas aint gonna do SHIT
>they gonna go get they mothafuggin
>they gon get they WEED
>they gon play they VI-DE-OH-GAMES
>and when tha cracka comes down in the hood and say "BITCH, load up in tha truck"
>yo ass is gettin up in tha truck

kek
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.