[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were our forefathers retarded?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: slaves.jpg (269KB, 1200x1796px) Image search: [Google]
slaves.jpg
269KB, 1200x1796px
>integrate 4 million slaves into population
>no mass scale effort to help bring the black population up to par
>don't give them full rights for 100 more years, more built up resentment

now that black people are left to their own devices the population has already degenerated past the point of no return. Black people will be increasingly angry and degenerate and there's nothing to do about it. How does this not end in revolution?
>>
Niggers gonna nig anyway.
>>
>>135369341

>We have to fuel our growing economy.
Sound familiar?
>>
>>135369341
They didn't anticipate this kind of cuckery. I guarantee you if they were transported from death into the modern day they would explode with indignation and anger. They'd probably agitate for the immediate removal of all shitskins
>>
>>135369341
For awhile though things were getting better. Black people in like the 60s and 70s sort of, were doing quite well and finally picking themselves up.

Then it took a turn for the worst.
>>
>>135369496
no why
>>
>>135369341
Don't you have like one thousand government funded programs to try help niggers compare to the white man?
>>
>>135369341
What good would full rights do for a bunch of dumb niggers from the plantation who can't read or write?

Should have heeded Lee
>>
>>135369427
except whitey brought them over to nig over here

thanks a lot for being dumber than niggers.
>>
>>135369341
dont you mean lincoln?
who the fuck says hey having slaves is racist
.. to whites?
>>
Georgia resisted slavery for decades. Even at the writing of the Constitution. Slavery was forced on Southerners by the Jews.
>>
>>135369717
Businesses & Government will deny services to whites, yet they bend over backwards to help blacks.
>>
>>135369341
doesn't have to end in revolution
genocide is always an option
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.