[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you really think they pose a threat?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Flag_of_North_Korea.svg.png (15KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_North_Korea.svg.png
15KB, 1200x600px
Should we just ignore them and build their nukes so they can feel safe if ever attacked?

http://www.strawpoll.me/13564769
>>
>>135367509
the Liberals are a bigger threat to the country than any external threat
>>
Nuke em. Cunts want war. They'll get it.
>>
File: 1491462243985.jpg (7KB, 200x195px)
1491462243985.jpg
7KB, 200x195px
NUKE THE GOOKS
>>
>muh nukes

the norks have a stockpile of biological weapons far far more deadly then a nuke well unless they go full israel and start building cobalt/salt/wtv the fuck they are called again nukes
>>
They are a puppet controlled by Chiiiiina to keep the US on their toes and that's about it. China wants some islands in the SC sea? Norks shoot a Nerf rocket off into the ocean.
Meanwhile Chinese spies looking to acquire missile blueprints from the US only get 22 months in prison.
>>
>>135367509
They are a threat, I rate them at around a 3/10, as a base reference I rate niggers at a 5./10, liberals at a 6 and spics at a 7. 10s are only reserved for the unknown, like Greenland, or Donald Trump
>>
VOTE NO YOU KEKS
>>
File: Fuckinleaf.jpg (96KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
Fuckinleaf.jpg
96KB, 728x546px
>>135367509
No. They do not.

North Korea is like that ass hole neighbor with the fenced in yard with an eye sore of a house who shoots off fireworks every so often. This guy is the type of person who brings down the value of all the houses in the neighborhood. He is absolutely harmless, bc he knows his neighborhood hates him and wants nothing more than to see him evicted and his property torn down.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (72KB, 600x700px)
Untitled.jpg
72KB, 600x700px
>>
No.
No.
>>
>>135367509
North Korea is AIDS
China is HIV
>>
>>135367509
Not really, but they're the best chance of wiping San Francisco and all the commiefornian degenerates off the map. So I'm conflicted to say the least
>>
No... more zio-clown lies and hysteria. No central bank controlled by the (((Bauer/Rothschilds))) and the Kenites/Khazars in Is-ra-hell are concerned that NK not under (((their))) control could launch and vaporize/plasma-ize (((their))) evil satanic fake state in the Middle East. Perhaps help the freedom fighters in Iran and Syria and Lebanon prevent (((their))) boot of oppression from going any further in the Middle East.
>>
Defensive nukes are a fucking joke
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.