[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

North Korean Missiles and Terminal Air Defense

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: nike.jpg (226KB, 1151x864px) Image search: [Google]
nike.jpg
226KB, 1151x864px
Do you suppose any US cities will get terminal air defenses? All the CGI from the Missile Defense Agency paints this optimistic picture where every enemy warhead is destroyed in space.

Patriot Pac3 would have a hard time defending a sprawling urban area like LA with just one battery. The published range is 20km.
>>
>>135367260
I hope not. That's a dumb countermeasure to deploy at that kind of scale.
>>
Why the fuck would NK shoot at the US?
They know what would happen.
The reason they're developing nukes is to have leverage in the long run so that the US does NOT destroy them.
>>
>>135367414
They would shoot at Canada instead, obviously. Nail Hongcouver and make China its bitch.
>>
먼저 공격하면 되잖아 멍청한 미국놈들

ICBM 개발 할때까지 왜 방치해놓냐
>>
>>135367525
I wish they'd do that desu. Then the US could annex us since we can't defend ourselves.
>>
>>135367414
>Why the fuck would NK shoot at the US?
They will eventually have to. Unless something else distracts us from that course.
>>
>>135367692
The Crown owns you and we're not going to mess with anglosphere brothers like that. Anyway at best you'd be a territory and we'd leave you to shit the bed like all the other territories.
>>
>>135367655
You don't say ?!!
>>
>>135367655
>Herro give dog soup I am hungry
>Due to ICBM we are out of dog soup
>>
Japan does this.
>>
>>135368155
Thought it was this.
>>
>>135367414
Wouldn't it make sense that they use this as a bargaining chip, except God Emperor won't back off because he knows Kimmy's bluff? That doesn't necessarily mean they will fire against anyone directly, that would be suicide. They'll wait till we get another cuckold president.
>>
>>135367260
No. Not a single city will get terminal air defense. This is intentional. The deadlock has ensured that defense is intentionally compromised.
>>
If a missile was headed our way, how are the people in a possibly targeted city get notified? If it was headed towards the midwest, the tornado sirens could be used for the warning. But on the west coast, the only sirens are along the coastlines of Oregon and Washington. If Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Los Angeles, or San Diego are targeted, there is no way to notify the public unless they're next to a TV or radio and its on.
>>
>>135371595
Where I grew up on the East Coast they had fire sirens that could effectively be fired off to cause concern. They used to test them by marking noon every day.

Where I live now they've been big on building alert apps into phones.
>>
>>135367655
Are you scared
>>
>>135367260
It's all bullshit, once those things get going there's no stopping them. Need to blast them at launch or just duck and cover.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.