[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russia is Utterly Retarded

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: gay-russia-3.jpg (64KB, 571x572px) Image search: [Google]
gay-russia-3.jpg
64KB, 571x572px
>Can't figure out how to use a map
>Need to use American (((banks))) to launder their corruption money
>Don't know which side to pick in an American election, get caught on both sides (Fusion GPS) and get hammered with even more sanctions
>Military isn't even strong enough to take back the Ukraine
>Can't run ta proper economy; #1 and 2 exports are organized crime and crippling depression

Tell me /pol/, why should we want to be friends with this dumb, corrupt, weak country?
>>
we shouldn't
iran is better
>>
>>135363310
PINYA
I
N
Y
A
>>
>isn't even strong enough to take back the Ukraine

Russia doesn't even want Ukraine. They only wanted to Crimea.
>>
>>135363478
Fuck you fucking fuck I'll kill you and your whole family.
>>
>>135363687
>Russia doesn't even want Ukraine. They only wanted to Crimea.

Your info is out of date. Fighting has started again in eastern Ukraine.
>>
Putin managed to put a Puppet at White House. Something even the Soviets couldn't accomplish.
>>
>>135364075
FUCK YOU, YOU BACKSTABBING CUNTS. EVERY LAST RUSSIAN DESERVES TO GO TO THE DEATH CAMPS FOR BETRAYING TRUMP.
>>
>>135364118
You can have Ukraine. Crimea river Russia is strong with a president of the world.
>>
>>135364118
They want to keep Ukraine destabilized so they can't join EU or NATO.

Ukraine is the poorest country in Europe. Russia doesn't want the,
>>
>>135364310
*them.
>>
>>135364243
FUCK YOU TRUMP HATES RUSSIANS HE RIGHT NOW IS SIGNING YOUR SANCTION ON MY PROUD COUNTRY YOU ARE THE TRAITORS
>>
File: Pinya.jpg (119KB, 752x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Pinya.jpg
119KB, 752x1080px
>>135364075
>>
>>135364260
We don't want Ukraine. We want the FSB to fuck off and stop undermining Trump. We could have been friends and triggered the liberals together, but the FSB fucked it up... just like they always do.
>>
>>135364394
>FUCK YOU TRUMP HATES RUSSIANS HE RIGHT NOW IS SIGNING YOUR SANCTION ON MY PROUD COUNTRY YOU ARE THE TRAITORS

FSB shouldn't have paid for the dossier with the pee-pee tape claims. You guys got caught playing both sides.

Why are all Slavs such two-faced cunts?
>>
>>135364505
>Blames FSB for fucking things up
>CIA has been subverting Russian for decades
>CIA gives mudslimes and niggers guns and training to kill Russians

You have alot of balls to accuse my country of fucking anything up burger.
>>
>>135364394
>proud

hahahaha :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amx-JHhtsHw
>>
>>135364856
>CIA gives mudslimes and niggers guns and training to kill Russians

At least we pick a side and stick with it.

>>CIA has been subverting Russian for decades
We're more powerful than you. You have to live with it; we don't because we can fuck your economy up beyond repair.

>>Blames FSB for fucking things up
Americans don't respect the CIA. They're inefficient, traffic drugs, and illegally distribute weapons. Your country is so corrupt that you wouldn't even lose respect for the FSB if they did those things.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.