[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shkreli: genius or scumbag?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: shkreli-usa-crime-shkreli.jpg (70KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
shkreli-usa-crime-shkreli.jpg
70KB, 620x349px
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/martin-shkreli-drug-securities-trial-1.4225944
>>
>>135363149

https://archive.is/OaJfX
>>
>>135363149
Yes.
>>
A Jew jewing people? Gasp
>>
his company gives away half the drug for $1 a pill. The drug is over thirty years old and nobody was researching a replacement that wouldn't turn your bone marrow to applesauce. Now there's interest and other companies can remain competitive and still research new similar compounds. the drug does not cure aids, it kills parasites that you get when you have aids, and only slightly faster than it kills you- thus the need for a new drug
He made it easier for people to get a lifesaving drug while making money and elevating the field into the interest of other companies while screwing over walmart, tesco, and other bloated shitbag companies. He's a brilliant and generous bastard and if you think otherwise there's an excellent chance you get your opinion from the internet
Smug fuck though
>>
>>135363149
professional scumbag
>>
>>135363149
He technically broke the law but his investors made money. Feds are ironically going after one of the only financial criminals who didn't actually steal anybodys money.
>>
>stop company with useful drug from going bankrupt and not being able to continue producing said drug
>scumbag
>>
Regardless of all the shit he's never ran a successful company. Also sage.
>>
>>135365388
What he did is as bad as stealing. He helped to discredit our healthcare system in the minds of the public, and all for a few measly dollars. Complete scumbag.
>>
>>135363173
Also based norway. Sage
>>
Both?
>>
>>135365704
That literally makes no sense.
>>
>>135363149
As arrogant as he is I find it hard not to like him. Not a genius but definitely very well informed on particular things and a capable person. Assuming genius is 140-150 + iq
>>
>>135365704
>He helped how corrupt and shitty our healthcare system was
ftfy
>>
>>135363149
False dichotomy. I don't necessarily like him, but I do like his attitude.
>>
>>135363149
Both, but not as big of a scumbag as they want us to believe.

His pharmaceutical practices of gouging insurance companies for every dime so they can research better drugs/actually make a profit while providing the pill for cheap to those who can't afford it is at the very worst standard, and at best actually nicer than other companies that would just let you die.

However, if you've ever watched his youtube, he's a total fag who seems like a scumbag. The kind of guy who would do some really shitty stuff and try to make an excuse for it. Also an attention whore.

He's just a bit of a dick, no more than countless other people we've dealt with in our lives. Nothing newsworthy.
>>
>>135367398
He's an intelligent beta who is posturing. The sort of conversation Shkreli engages in results from fear of inadequacy. Despite the fact that he could easily be an alpha due to his intelligence and ambition, his insecurity and fear overrides feelings of calm which are typical of true leaders, causing him to lash out at those weaker than him, losing his self-respect and respect from others in the process. It's a damn shame when somebody with leadership capability cannot handle themselves in that position. You can see the same behavior when a beta dog gets into a position of power - bullying, insecurity, rage and eventually getting ousted from the group.
>>
>>135363149
He's an asshole
>>
>>135363149
all of the above
>>
>>135363149
scumbag
>>
>>135364129
Albanian, but close enough
>>
>>135364846
Also his discord is a fun place to be. I can't wait to see how good Godel.systems is going to be
>>
>>135368485
Link?
>>
only white man to actually do anything in modern america desu
>>
>>135367771
Yeah, growing up playing a lot of team based video games I met a lot of people like Shkreli. They're often pretty okay to chill with, even though sometimes they act really fucking gay or literally start telling lies to be more popular.

You could never trust them though. Skhreli hasn't done anything wrong, but I think he would.
>>
>>135363149

He's one of our guys.
>>
File: 1445231994129.webm (2MB, 466x690px) Image search: [Google]
1445231994129.webm
2MB, 466x690px
>drug corps own congress more than any other industry and it isn't even close
>same corps do what shkreli did, but x1000
>corps demand congress to make a showing of Shkreli instead of themselves
>>
Genius & hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWd4-Z0xBos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V042IY-HDt4
>>
will be acquitted, committed no actual crime desu
>>
shkreli is based, and his dad ALBANIANED a slavic girl too so that makes him even more based
>>
Eh, I think he did a good deed by preventing a company that made a drug that a handful of people needed to survive from going under, but he did technically break the law. But eh, he's just a guy who uses his noggin and uses it well. I miss his streams, they were hilarious.
>>
>>135363149
>made his clients lots of money
>screwed over big Pharma by bringing their dodgy business practices into the public spotlight
>self made millionaire from working class background

Sure he'd screw you over in a heart beat but he doesn't deserve all the hate he gets from the Reddit crowd.
>>
his beef with Ghostface Killah from Wu Tang was hilarious too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI9jywQ4cgc
>>
>>135363149

Both. This "feminist" christcuck still needs culling.
>>
That pissing contest he got into with Hilary cost me $5,000
>>
>>135368912

>Sure he'd screw you over in a heart beat

He really wouldn't, unless you try to fuck him first.
>>
>>135368618
Lmao It's a closed server m8 I can't give out links. I got in when he posted it on Twitter a while ago before he was banned
>>
>>135369511
RIP
>>
>>135368351
>>
>>135363149
Both.
>>
>>135367398
>literally gives away the pill for 1$ if you ask him
>>
File: image.png (129KB, 362x331px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
129KB, 362x331px
Hand over the wu-tang album and nobody gets hurt
>>
>>135363149
Both. And it's fucking hilarious.
>>
File: you.png (373KB, 450x649px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
373KB, 450x649px
>>135364129
He is Albanian reeeee
>>
>>135363149
He forced the market to produce affordable AIDS medication.

Scumbag.
>>
>>135365704
you dont even know what hes being indicted for do you?
>>
>>135369494
I can't say with 100% certainty as I don't know him personally but I've worked with people who remind me of him and they're the kind of people who are decent enough but would gladly throw you under a bus if it meant them getting ahead.
>>
>>135363149
Both, but the daraprim thing was blown out of proportion, ironically by the same people who shill for insurance cos writing obamas healthcare bill
>>
>>135370623

He's not a sociopath, just the opposite. His means are just unconventional.
>>
>>135363149
Imo
He's a genius who only cares about himself but likes to do good things when he can profit off it on the side. Scumbag? Maybe a bit, in the sense that he DOES prefer money over good deeds at the end of the day.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.