[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pride should be banned

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lVuMtuBzrM

So this happened in the park today. First time at Pride and didn't think this actually happened at pride events but by see-ing it first hand-- mind you EVERYWHERE -- childrens were exposed to nudity, sexual acts and hell, swarms of people with water bottles shaped like thick veiny cut cocks. I even seen furries in public. I'm baffled that people were actually APPLAUDING the lewd acts on stage infront of children.
And this is why I'm certain that society is going to fall very, very shortly.
>>
>>135363122
I really want to kill these people.
>>
>>135363611
I'd agree with you if it didn't include me too
>>
I really wish people would me just a little more aware of their surroundings, not just enjoy their bread and circuses...
>>
>>135363812
Are you gay anon?
>>
>>135363122

Why you in a cuck city leaf? Move to a blue riding never visit the degenerate red cities or places that elect shitskins.
>>
>>135363122
ironically or unironically the massive influx of Muslims in Europe will put this shit to right. they may fuck goats and be rape machines but this shit any Muslims worth their Muslim salt will fucking throw grenades into the crowd and chop of heads willy nilly. (pun intended) They seriously hate this type of deviance.
>>
>>135369039

Canada is not in Europe you dumb mcburger.
>>
>>135369269
sorry I still cannot accept how much Canada has fucked itself so I automatically go to Europe. But you lot are in the same boat - not quite so horribly though with the crazy immigrant numbers- but Unka Justy has outlawed any bad thought against muzlimz and loves the homos so much the two are going to meet up and I think Allah will win. The Muzzies can be so belligerent and think they know what is best for the wayward infidel, either convert or die. Inshallah -
Jesus, is Justin T. in for an awakening - everybody is
>>
>>135363122
It seems the homos are victorious in co-opting the word "Pride" entirely, if it is no longer referred to as a Gay Pride
>>
Why is the world becoming a literal Freak Show?
>>
>>135370453
because you're letting it happen; stop them.
>>
>>135363122
Fucking wish these nasty fucks would all go back to whatever shit hole they emerged from, walking naked around kids to celebrate being a faggot is disgusting almost an act of terrorism especially if it's a obese tranny.
>>
>>135370558
I will in about four years top if it is not fixed by then. I've got other stuff I wish to do.
>>
File: trudeau now.jpg (192KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
trudeau now.jpg
192KB, 900x600px
>>135370148
Sick.
>>
>>135363122
How is this haram display allowed to go on in Londonistan?
>>
>>135363611
They aren't people.
>>
>>135371386
Nope. Literal subhumans, undeserving of pity or sympathy.
>>
canada was a mistake
>>
>>135363122
This picture is a few years old
>>
>>135363122
are you that fat girl at the end of the vid?

cheers if you are, even if youre queer you have the sense to know that this shit should not be in front of children
>>
>>135370355
pride is a sin anyway
>>
>>135363812
I don't mind gays as long as they're normal. This degenerate shit needs to stop though
>>
>>135363812
there's a difference between jerking it to Dream Daddy in the comfort of your home and running around in nothing but kink gear in public for 'PRIDE'.
i think you'll be fine
>>
someone post the anime webm of society degrading
>>
File: firstamendment_0.jpg (43KB, 450x364px) Image search: [Google]
firstamendment_0.jpg
43KB, 450x364px
>>135363122
If people are applauding them, it's too late. Enjoy your future AIDS epidemic, white boys.
Also, exposing your dick to children is FREEDOMâ„¢, and if you oppose FREEDOMâ„¢ get ready for a couple of years in a bad goy concentration camp.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.