[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This morning I had to go help my grandfather on his property

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1492288693850.png (320KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
1492288693850.png
320KB, 600x582px
This morning I had to go help my grandfather on his property help move shit and what not. He’s an old WWII vet and needed help but is still in really good shape for being an old fuck as we were moving this bird bath, he mentions that I am out of shape and need a job. Was saying at my age he was fighting Nazis and helping to liberate Europe.

That’s when I fucking lost it, I know I am a worthless NEET I don’t need to be told that. So, I lose it and scream right in the cunts face HITLER WAS RIGHT, and that the world would be a better place if him and his buddies died at Normandy. Then the old fuck loses it and throws the fucking bird bath at me like it was fuarkin nothin. I think he broke my foot. So, I run at him like a whirling derlfish swinging my arms only for him to pull back and break my nose. As I lay on the ground trying to hide my tears he walks away and tells me how much of a soft cunt me and my generation are. I leave and on my way home my mum calls me and tells me not to be home when she gets there’s.

I am fucking homeless, jobless and going to be sleeping in my shitty car until god knows when.
You got me into this mess /pol/ get me the fuck out.
>>
OP if you're going to lie on the Internet you're supposed to make yourself look good in it.
>>
>>135360925
He's right, and your generation is pathetic. You should be ashamed of yourself for attacking a 90+ year old, and you got a well deserved beating. Yes, everything he said about you is true. Also, Hitler is not a great white hero. He killed more white people than any other group, and allied himself with Mudslimes against white Europeans. Pol didn't get you into this mess, you got yourself into it by being an idiot.
>>
>>135360925
I'm sorry to hear that. But you should have talked to him and explained, not Just shouted that hitter was right. Also, he didn't know the real story behind the war. Those boys did give the fight of their life. They were Brave and courageous. You can't blame your grandfather

You should call him and explain the theories behind your statements and you should apologize. He deserves your respect
>>
File: 1499662236451.jpg (126KB, 890x876px) Image search: [Google]
1499662236451.jpg
126KB, 890x876px
>>135360925
You and all the other stormweenies need to grow up and take responsibility for life.

You're not good enough for grandpa, and you sure as hell aren't good enough for the nazis.
>>
File: awQ7voR_460s.jpg (33KB, 460x556px) Image search: [Google]
awQ7voR_460s.jpg
33KB, 460x556px
>>135360925
>>
File: sp.jpg (134KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sp.jpg
134KB, 640x480px
this is stale pasta...
>>
File: 0467_-_Ihx4UWq.jpg (73KB, 945x574px) Image search: [Google]
0467_-_Ihx4UWq.jpg
73KB, 945x574px
>>135360925
>leftie tries to LARP
>>
>>135360925
>liberating Europe
Dont feel so bad about yourself anon. Our grandfathers were on the wrong side of history. Their defeat of the Nazis and spawning of the baby boomer generation caused the current state of our world. Greatest generation my ass.
>>
>>135360925
Tell your nan that i thank him for helping the jew overlords ruin the planet. Thanks fbi
>>
>>135361817

This is your best bet. Well, maybe just apologize and say you need fucking therapy or something 'cause your shit's all retarded. Then maybe once grandad's done chucking hundred pound lawn ornaments you ask him what he thinks about the kikes.
>>
>>135361564
Whites who stand for communism and Jew bankers are not white anymore.
>>
>>135360925
I know this is a larp but what would you do if your parents left you and said never show your face around them? Be successful and rub your wealth in their face or?
Not that any of this matters because NK is going to wipe california off the map soon.
>>
>>135360925
TOPPEST
>>
>>135361564
>Hitler is not a great white hero
Wrong.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.