[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Justify this:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 262
Thread images: 39

File: chink insectoids exhibit A.jpg (59KB, 894x309px) Image search: [Google]
chink insectoids exhibit A.jpg
59KB, 894x309px
and while you're at it explain to me how chinks are not subhuman.

go ahead I'll wait

>inb4 plebbit edgelord posting
>inb4 feefee posting
>inb4 unironic chink chinkposting about chink "culture" and chink "values"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/yulin-dog-meat-festival-2016-new-pictures-emerge-of-nightmare-conditions-for-animals-involved-in-a6973021.html
>>
>>135357494
Time for archive
https://archive.is/7ca8s
>>
>>135357494
You adorable, naive child. If you think this is bad you're way out of your depth in this place. Go back to fark or wherever you came from. Here be monsters far worse than this.
>>
File: 1485704476521.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485704476521.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>135357494
China on the right
>>
https://youtu.be/1-unYQp4kN0
>>
>>135357494
Because God said it is.
>>
>>135357494
Why would you expect /pol/ of all places to defend degenerate and obscene cultural practices?
>>
>>135357494
>Justify this
Why? There is not a person on this board that doesnt want to nuke the shit out of those slant eyed fucks.
>>
>>135357494
>>135357494
There is literally no difference between eating dogs and you eating pork, beef or any other animal meat. The only differences there are the arbitrary ones you have created in your own mind due to your own mental conditioning you have received since birth.

To me you are as sub human as they are.

Go vegan already you hypocritical piece of shit. Or just continue to be a sub human piece of shit like they are.
>>
Those gooks should be boiled alive. They are savages. I would take pleasure watching my dogs quarter any of them.
>>
>>135357494
>2016
we're trying to do real work here, get fucked
>>
>>135358628
>Go vegan
You sick fuck. There is literally no difference between eating plants and you eating animals, or fungi. The only differences there are the arbitrary ones you have created in your own mind due to your own mental conditioning you have received since birth.
>>
>>135358628
Haha. Yeah. I can train cows to search an area? Or guard?
>>
>>135358706
Yet there is a <0.5% chance you are vegan, since you are from the U.S. You are just as bad as they are.
>>
>>135359004
Besides clams, I boil nothing else alive
>>
>>135358920
Plants and fungi don't have a central nervous system.
Plants and fungi don't have brains.
Plants and fungi don't feel pain
Plants and fungi don't experience fear.

If something can feel pain or experience fear, like pigs and dogs do, then torturing and slaughtering them is ethically immoral.

You have no argument.

>>135358985
So because something can't search an area or guard it doesn't have the right to life? If something can't guard an area or search an area it is okay to torture and murder it?
>>
>>135359198
So it is ethically justified to torture and murder another sentient being which feels pain and experience fear for the sake of having a burger because you don't boil it alive?

Let me guess - "muh humane slaughter tho"?
Would you be okay if I humanely raped you up the ass then slit your thought humanely?
>>
>>135359709
**throat
>>
>>135357694
that was quick. did you miss the inb4s, sweety?

>>135358286
because this is the only place that gives me hope anymore

>>135358628
eating an animal doesn't require torturing it. next meme argument please

>>135358706
agreed

>>135358739
and what "real work" did you do today, anon?
>>
Only liberal snowflakes care about animal wel-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93_ttVOe-Dc
>>
>>135359416
Nothing is tortured anytime its properly slaughtered, you tree fucking faggot. I mostly don't eat meat, but you make me want to grill a steak
>>
>>135359796
>eating an animal doesn't require torturing it. next meme argument please

You clearly have no idea what "livestock" animals go through before they end up on your plate. Same goes for eggs and milk.
>>
>>135359709
Define humane rape please
>>
>>135360008
See
>>135360133

Willful ignorance
>>
>>135360156
That's the point.
It doesn't exist.
>>
>there are literally idiots equating humane slaughter to the absolutely disgusting practices done in Yulin

>inb4 "humane"

There is a VAST difference between killing an animal quickly and boiling it alive or putting a flamethrower to it, you fucking imbeciles.
>>
>>135360350
Name ONE difference that doesn't completely shatter my fragile worldview which is built upon repeating nonsense so often that I sort of kind of believe it. I fucking dare you.
>>
>>135360350
Would you be okay if I killed you "quickly" after raising you in hell like conditions your entire life?

"Hey, at least I don't put a flame thrower to animals still alive, so it is perfectly fine to cause the life long suffering of animals in the lead up to their 'quick' deaths."
>>
>>135360191
Why don't you stupid faggots build something out of your shitty sandbox of a country instead of shit posting all day?
>>
>>135359416
>Plants and fungi don't feel pain
>Plants and fungi don't experience fear.
Who the fuck are you to say? Are you a plant? Plants exhibit every other emotion, and a number of studies have shown they feel pain. Just because their biology doesn't conform to your incredibly narrow minded and ignorant world view doesnt give you the right to murder and eat them!
>>
>>135360528
How about this?

Humans are Apex predators and I'll eat whatever the fuck I want. I don't need an argument.
>>
>>135360586
>Who the fuck are you to say? Are you a plant?

This is as good as meat eater logic gets. This is what it is like when you run out of rational arguments and you are desperate.

>>135360582
I wouldn't live in your country even if you paid me. I am serious. I have traveled through there and it is a crime infested shit hole. You should establish some basic law and order before you comment on Australia.
>>
Studies have shown that the Chinks lack empathy all together. They do not feel bad about harming others but they have a since of shame. They use shame to control people instead of a consciousness. They have TV shows that shame Chinese people who get in trouble abroad because they are such bad tourist and have no place outside of Chinkland. Studies have also shown that they lack a spatial intelligence that westerns have. That is why they stack up on top of each other like insects. They are literally hive mind subhuman garbage.
>>
>>135357494
>they don't even know about the ancient Chinese culinary practice of live boiling - the hotdog style.
>>
>>135360676
An apex predator going to the supermarket? Hahaha. Wow you are tough.
Do apex predators suffer from heart disease when they consume shit tons of meat?
>>
if you see an animal you eat it. if it begs mercy you rip out its tongue. you burn its children in front of it. you make it suffer in unbelievable ways. why? because it is animal. inferior being. and being human is to show your superiority. to live is making the lesser suffer. being human is taking away their happiness. dog can't fight back, it has nop power. something so weak has no right to exist in world of Man.
>>
>>135357494
we literally do the same (and worse) to animals smarter than dogs.

just off yourself already. not even your dog will miss you.
>>
>>135360860
Nobody would ever pay you to come here. Nobody wants to do you that favor. Why would you visit a shitty city?
>>
>>135361221
Thank you!
I was beginning to think no one could use their fucking brain.
>>
>>135358628
I actually agree with this.

I'm white, American, I'm a meat eater and have a dog. Though I have never eaten dog and it is foreign to me, it does not make eating dogs less moral than eating pork, chicken or cow.
>>
>>135361187
WTF? having empathy is one of the things that separates us from beast.
>>
>>135361463
Well done.
You are not a hypocrite.
Although I consider you to be filthy for eating meat, you are nonetheless intellectually honest.
>>
>>135361463
Do you boil your pork chicken or cow alive? Do you hang them upside down and beat them with a stick because you have a sucked up belief that it makes the meat taste better?
>>
>>135361463
Great. Get a chicken and attempt to train it. Tell us how it goes
>>
>>135357494
The horrors of factory farming in the US surpass this. Us white people just have a love affair with dogs so this affects us.
>>
>>135360860
>Thinking eat meat
I get the entirety of my sustenance from air and shitposts. I dont even have to take vitamin supplements unlike you.
>>
>>135361688
So stop buying any meat products from big companies. Look online, they're lots of choices around you, just gotta pay a bit more, mate
>>
>>135361657
See
>>135361688

>>135361661
So if a living being can't be trained it has no right to life and it can be mutilated, tortured and murdered for your convenience?
>>
Meat eaters are all the same, doesn't matter if it's pigs or dogs, only vegans are morally superior.
>>
If we didn't raise animals for food, many would never have a chance at life. Domesticated animals wouldn't exist at all. As long as their living conditions and slaughter are humane, I have no problem with eating any animals.

Also, thousands of dogs and cats are "put down" every year in the U.S. that could have been used for food for humans. I am actually more concerned about the treatment of pigs. They're far smarter than dogs and are often treated badly due to their undeserved reputation of being filthy. They're not unless they're pinned in with their own shit.

Anyway, enjoy your feminine penis soy bean eating faggot.
>>
File: SteakTartare.jpg (57KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
SteakTartare.jpg
57KB, 480x320px
>>135358628

Cows are the stupidest fucking animals. They stand in a field all day and do... nothing at all, just eat and shit. That's it. They're barely smart enough to look for shade when it gets hot.

Pic related: They actually are good for something.
>>
>>135361931
the difference is when westerns hear about factory farming they are at least horrified and show empathy and say "holy shit that is fucked up" chinks do not because they lack empathy making them sub human trash. further more factory farming is a method used to produce more food for the populous at a cheaper price. Boiling a dog alive is not. Hanging a dog upside down and beating it while it is alive is not.
>>
>>135361688
Boom! Another intellectually honest person.

>>135361837
I take B12 because I don't eat animals, which have to be injected with B12, which you then consume. Eating meat is basically taking a supplement indirectly, except you get all the extra added nasty hormones and other shit it has also been injected with during its life.
>>
>>135361931
My lord you faggots have nothing better to do than troll all day. Can you faggots ever grow crops there? Fuck an abbo for me, will ya mate?
>>
>>135361620
Filthy? Those that go without animal nutrients are more likely to suffer from mental illness and be more sickly with more medical treatment.

>>135361657
I boil my lobsters alive. And many farms that slaughter animals are hitting cows and chickens before being put to death. I don't condone it, but what does it really matter in the end in that animal's life?...other than lowering the quality of the meat.

>>135361661
Dogs eat shit like chickens
>>
>>135362222
Hitler had no compassion only desire to achieve greatness. Empathy is liberal bullshit.
>>
>>135362204
Thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>135362222
It is worse to see factory farming and say "holy shit that's fucked up", and then proceed to consume a burger. In this scenario, you have recognized what you are doing is wrong, yet you carry on anyway.

The only reason factory farming exists is not because we require the food it produces, you could eat anything else. The reason factory farming exists is because people like you DEMAND meat. Supply and demand.
>>
>>135362472
Hitler had compassion of Aryans.
>>
There's no difference from eating a cow from eating a dog, aside from your feelings. Go out for a change, you weak faggots.
>>
>>135361917
I only eat grass fed beef from the local market that operates a few weekends out of the month. The hamburger tastes better than a lot of supermarket steaks. Very little fat too.
>>
>>135362204
You are right.
They are good for something as a food like that.
They are good for giving fat fucks like you heart disease and diabetes.
>>
>>135362647
Sub human detected
>>
>>135362569
How is it worse? at lest the person acknowledged that iti was fucked up while the subhuman chink has no knowledge of it being fucked up
>>
>>135362591
That's why I don't care if Chinese dogs get killed, as long as American dogs are safe.
>>
>>135362472
He did for fellow humans and Shepards
>>
>>135361062
no but pussies who shill all day do
>>
>>135362422
they really aren't supposed to be hitting the animals. They have a special bolt gun to do the slaughter.
>>
>>135362422
>Those that go without animal nutrients are more likely to suffer from mental illness and be more sickly with more medical treatment.

I am waiting for you to provide a peer reviewed scientific publication in a well respected medical journal that supports those claims.
>>
I meant not all dogs are equal. Maybe Chinese dogs are more aggressive or dumb so they are inferior to American dogs.
>>
File: 1473730804933.png (2MB, 1221x1459px) Image search: [Google]
1473730804933.png
2MB, 1221x1459px
>>135357494
Why would I justify it? I want war with china.
>>
>>135363066
(((peer reviewed))) joinal oy vey
>>
>>135362647
How about a little compassion for an animal that has been by our side since before we were civilized. An animal that slept by our side and woke us up when danger was coming by our camp.
>>
File: 1475523342248.jpg (9KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1475523342248.jpg
9KB, 228x221px
>>135362925
Man fuck you nigger
>>
>>135362927
Ethically it is worse because you have chosen to do the wrong thing, compared to someone who is oblivious to moral choices and being unable to distinguish right from wrong.

But yes that would make Chinks subhuman, I agree. But ethically you would be worse for deliberately choosing to be evil despite knowing better.
>>
>>135362569
its actually the farm companies wanting to turn on maximum profit for littlest margin of error or effort

streamlining the production of chicken on a conveyer belt lower the amount of paid employees, it was never about demand by the consumer
>>
>>135363194
What movie is that from?
>>
>>135362864
Right, the fat fuck calls someone else a sub-human. Your fat rolls makes you barely human, Free Willy.
>>
Why are all veggies numales or on antidepressants? It's almost like humans are omnivores who need animal protein, fat, and cholesterol to be healthy.
>>
>>135363194
Sub humans don't understand this. That's the difference. I mean...they couldn't build the wheel or make fire....
>>
>>135360941
>since of shame
You dumb cunt. Gooks may lack empathy, but God damn if they're not smarter than you.
>>
>>135363194
Fun fact: dogs were also a food source by human ancestors.
>>
>>135363308
If you didn't purchase meat, they would not make a profit.
Purchasing something equates to producing demand, and that will induce supply to meet that continued anticipated demand by providing more of it in the future.
>>
File: DA FRASH!.jpg (12KB, 300x178px) Image search: [Google]
DA FRASH!.jpg
12KB, 300x178px
>>135362647
>Cow
>relationship with human is to be kept for food
>dog
>symbiotic relationship with human that has become so extensive that every dog breed has a different use for humans
literally the same guys! Kill yourself you slant eyed faggot, you don't have to worry about going to hell for it because slants don't have souls.
>>
>>135362788

You're under the misimpression that being a vegan will make you live longer. You won't live longer, it will just seem longer.

I bet you became a vegan because you wanted some pussy and she was a vegan, so you went along with it. If you were truly secure in your belief, you wouldn't be here proselytizing. So, reclaim your manhood and go back to a carnivorous life.
>>
>>135363324
Yeah, I must be a round ball when I pay this much attention to what I eat
>>
>>135363235
I will slightly agree to this. I for the most part eat fish and free range beef.
Most people live on a tight budget and have no choice but to eat factory farmed food. hence the making cheap meat for the populous. It is cheaper here in the states to eat meat then to try to fill up on veggies. Unless you want to eat rice and beans every damn day.
>>
File: flip faggots.jpg (60KB, 728x380px) Image search: [Google]
flip faggots.jpg
60KB, 728x380px
>>135363550
oh whoops wrong subhuman pic here's one that fits you better
>>
>>135363194
chinks didnt domesticate dogs like the weat did, the dog they have were brought over through trade or the mongols.

when they first saw them, they probably just thought canines were a another type of food animal
>>
>>135363316
Huh? The movie that is playing in my head I guess
>>
>>135363497
Without demand, those animals would never get to live. You don't want those animals to have a chance at life? Get off your high-horse numale fag.
>>
>>135363550
>muh feelings
Your no different from the liberals you hate. You're a like a female, fucking Americans are such faggots.
>>
>>135363066
There are medical journals all over that support my statement, take your pick. Those that do not eat animal products tend to have lower healthier BMIs, as meat eaters are fatter. But it is also true that those that go without animal products are more likely to suffer mental illness and need more medical attention for various ailments.

>>135363033
Many years ago, when my dad was in his 20s...he was the guy holding an electric rod, to shock the pigs coming down the conveyor belt. Mom said he brought home the best pork tenderloin.
>>
>>135363736
>I only eat the finest fat and the sweetest lard

>>135363805
>implying were a muslim country
American education at its finest
>>
>>135360586
I know you're being contrary for the sake of it, but plants and fungi do not have the neurological cells required for sentient life. t. Masters in Neuroscience

Personally, I'd have no problem eating dog, cat, or really any other animal. Different cultures value different animals. One anon said that dogs are valuable because they can guard and search an area. You can't train a cat to do that, so are cats fair dinner menu?

Another anon said that cows are dumb, so they should die. What about pigs, who have intelligence comparable to a dog, if not more? Are dogs therefore on the menu, and pigs shouldn't be eaten? (inb4 Jew)

Every species of animal has value based on a different scale, whether it be for physical labour, companionship, intelligence, aesthetics, cultural significance, etc. We view the animals we view as off-limits, such as dogs, cats, horses, etc. because we were raised in a culture that values them. Whereas if we were in another culture, we might value cows, pigs, chicken, etc because our culture values them, but not because they are intrinsically more important or useful than other animals.

I can't even say I'd object to eating cats or dogs based on how they are ethically treated, as cows, pigs, and chickens are treated like shit as well, and I eat them. So yeah, no problem with eating some dog or cat.
>>
>>135363443
I believe you might have meant "You are a dumb cunt".
>>
File: 1500290765730.jpg (37KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1500290765730.jpg
37KB, 396x382px
>justify this
>but don't use actual arguments or I'll have to admit defeat
>>
File: 1501258733939.jpg (64KB, 500x619px) Image search: [Google]
1501258733939.jpg
64KB, 500x619px
Listen here you little shits, coming from vegetarian fag, there's objectively nothing wrong with killing animals to eat as long as it is a rather quick kill as all predatory animals do.
What is fucking utterly savage about our current times is that not only we put animals since their births in dark, enclosed rooms for all their lives, but also they die in rather slow deaths by bleeding out just for the sake of meat quality. Like how the Jew Mark Shekelberg realized, the meat industry was a mistake, humans should kill with their own hands.
>>
>>135363821
what is a shar-pie? what is a shih tzu?
>>
>>135364072
You people are sub human and have no place in a civilized world.
>>
>>135364150
I think the question at this point is not whether dog eating is immoral.

But rather are chinks subhumans who lack empathy?
>>
>>135364234
>strawmans, ad hominems, and moral relativism are real arguments

take a shot, ivan
>>
>>135364323
Sure, sure. At least, we can still walk instead of being stuck on a mobility scooter. We can also fit our asses on chairs that's not considered a sofa by the rest of the world.
>>
>>135363879
no island nigger it isn't about feeling, learn to read, it's about you destroying a tool that actual humans spent centuries shaping the way they wanted. Fucking yellow insects, looks like it's time we called an exterminator.
>>
>>135364281
Someone should shop that hammer.
>>
>>135364527
I think that would be obvious
>>
>>135364625
but can you invent anything? Can you not live in filth? have medicine? infrastructure? etc etc.
>>
>>135364072
>http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/808319/Philippines-martial-law-army-clashes-Islamist-rebels-Maute-ISIS
You're about to be faggot
>>
>>135364601
> >strawmans
It's strawmen, burger.

>moral relativism
Quite literally an argument in this case. They don't care for shit about dogs just as they don't about generic livestock.

Do YOU care about livestock? Because most american people don't, at all. Shall we boil them alive?
>>
>>135357912
Came here to post this :)
>>
>>135357494
It's a backwater town that's stubbornly clinging onto "tradition" out of sheer spite against the city folks who "oppress" them. There are plenty of chinks who don't like Yulin because of the Dog Meat festival either.
>>
>>135357494

Gooks are truly subhuman.
>>
As long as you aren't ass fucking the ecosystem do as you please.
>>
>>135364857
there's another

have another
>>
File: _2d6HwWUcgo.jpg (203KB, 1024x1028px) Image search: [Google]
_2d6HwWUcgo.jpg
203KB, 1024x1028px
>>135364996
>>135364996
>>135364996
Yeah, have some too.
>>
>>135364727
its actually hard to say, whether their disregard for life is a temperal thing due to their government or a permanent thing as in all those with empathy were lost in the gene pool through centuries of absurdly huge chink war casualties.
>>
>>135364797
No, they can't. Pretty sad. They always need help. Like children
>>
>>135358628
Humans and dogs have a symbiotic relationship.
>>
>>135364652
>we
Lmao, like you can do anything. Reality check, you're just another powerless human trash, like the rest of us.
>>135364797
Sure we can, and those things you mentioned, we have that too. Man, it sucks that your only argument "I-I'm a M-murrican, f-fuck -yeah"
>>135364831
>a tiny area down south that has only 60 something losing rebels left means the entire country becomes muslim
It's like saying all Americans are fat. Oh wait, you're all fat.
>>
>>135359796
OP can't inb4
>>
>>135365578
It's their culture, check Qing ethnic laws. Then communism happened.
>>
>>135360133
They walk around in my pasture and live 99.9% of their lives doing whatever they want before they're loaded up, usually 1 or 2 at a time, taken to the Mennonite processing plant, shot in the head with a .44 Magnum and then made into delicious steak.
>>
>>135360676
>Humans are Apex predators and I'll eat whatever the fuck I want. I don't need an argument.
That's what the folks over at Yulin are saying.
>>
>>135358628
I would usually agree with you, but you are wrong. Humans and Dogs have evolved together, and thus, we owe them good treatment, and eating them is like a lesser cannibalism. Without dogs it is possible society as we know it would have never formed. Because of this we must treat dogs as companions, and not food.
>>
>>135358985
Actually you can, it would just be a huge time investment and in the end all you'd get is a fucking guard cow

IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?
>>
>>135365670
You have those things because they were the west gave them to you. What has your little shit hole given society? What have you subhumans contributed to the forward progress of civilization?
>>
>>135357494
Who fucking cares? Eating a dog is the same as eating a pig or a goat or whatever. You numale faggots need to find a girl and have kids instead of fixating on these nasty things.
>>
File: boar_sword.jpg (8KB, 400x191px) Image search: [Google]
boar_sword.jpg
8KB, 400x191px
>>135366364

Not the same thing. Dogs look at us like we're gods and offer us their total devotion. They will grow old and die while our appearance barely changes. To them, we might as well be immortal gods. And all they ask from us is a encouraging word, a pat on the head or a rub on the stomach.

Pigs though are fucking vicious killers who will eat practically anything. A domestic pig is not that far removed from its feral cousin. What most don't know is that a domestic pigs canine teeth are removed when it's a piglet. If left in they would grow into fangs and would be lethal weapons.

Pic related: A boar sword. See that cross guard and why is it designed that way? Because a boar will literally impale itself trying to kill you. The guard is to keep it from climbing all the way up trying to get you. And a boar is not that far from a domestic pig.
>>
>>135357494
>Niggers freely plundering and brutalizing whites in the cities
>Latino drug gang members entering the US by the thousands
Meh.

>Some Chinks in a remote Chinese village eat some animals in their bamboo and dirt hut
NOOOOOOOOOOO THIS MUST BE STOPPED!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1500411948234.png (3MB, 1371x1208px) Image search: [Google]
1500411948234.png
3MB, 1371x1208px
>>135357494
le chinks aren't subhuman seriously you guys meme
>>
File: 1476065756002.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1476065756002.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
>>135365670
okay, flip next time the chinks or nips come at you we won't help.
>>
File: 1500108287346.webm (2MB, 270x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500108287346.webm
2MB, 270x360px
>>135367905
le based east asians meme

wtf I love diversity now
>>
Dogs taste good. Lots of meat, lots of dogs. Chinese people dont tell you to stop eating your burgers so dont tell them what to do.
>>
File: 1473149993507.png (294KB, 392x714px) Image search: [Google]
1473149993507.png
294KB, 392x714px
>>135368114
>meme flag
woah guys look this is definitely not a chink!
>>
>>135368114
hahahahhahaha chinese "people" hahahahahah
>>
>>135362204
Mmmm tartare
>>
>>135357494
HAHAHAHA you're so naive. How do you think Tyson keeps their chickens? In clean, open grasslands where they roam? How do you think milk is produced? Uncle Joe goes out to his old Bessie and milks her with his bucket?

>inb4 dogs are intelligent and the line between being treated like shit and well miraculously starts at dogs
>>
>>135358628
This. Their fee fees are hilarious.
>>
>>135358985
You can train cows to ride. You train pig's to sniff truffles and be a house pet. You can train roosters to wake you up. Even then, why is utility a factor? It has other uses so we can't eat it? No one needs dogs to guard or find so that utility doesn't exist and the only one they have is as food.
>>
>>135368664
Dear God..... This man deserves to be slain. Burned alive for that matter. You can see the fear in the poor creatures eyes...
>>
>>135357494
you eat bacon right?
>>
>>135360350
How about stuffing six chickens into a shoebox until it's so packed it's immobile? How about letting them wallow in their own crap? How about force feeding chickens and ducks so much their legs can't handle the weight and they can't move and their internal organs start failing? How about trapping cows to a pen where they can't even lay down, pumping them non stop full of hormones to simulate pregnancy and milking them 24/7? How about boiling crabs alive, who by the way have well developed nervous systems?
>>
File: 1470582838433.jpg (976KB, 1280x6318px) Image search: [Google]
1470582838433.jpg
976KB, 1280x6318px
Daily reminder that the chinks are fucking subhuman. Pic related.

>>135368664
>>135368717
>>135368791
By the way, any evidence that these are from China? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>135368664
not from an actual intelligence persepctive.

More intelligent animals should not be eaten. i,e pigs, dogs, dolphin.

That is morally wrong, species who do cannot utilize basic social skills, or understand abuse and things are fine to be eaten.
>>
>>135368791
dawww

So KWUUUUUUUUUUUT!

He doesn't wanna get cooked, but he's a tasty little doggy!
>>
>>135361657
No, first he puts it in a battery cage with give other chickens and force feeds it and pumps it full of hormones so that they can't even move for about three months. Then they're supposedly slit by the throat with a machine and boiled to get the feathers off but the chickens struggle and the blades miss, so they're boiled alive.
>>
>>135369027
>>135369110
Shitskins detected. Whites invented animal rights you subhumans. Go ahead and describe to us what we made illegal you knuckle dragging apes.
>>
>>135358985
ummm...yes?
>>
>>135357494
Yulin is a bumfuck village in Guizhou province which is basically the West Virginia of China. Claiming Yulin is representative of Chinese cuisine would be like claiming an alligator meat festival in Florida is representative of American culture.
>>
>>135357494
We don't have to justify anything to you. If we choose to eat dogs then we will, and you can fuck off.

Here's a redpill, by the by. This whole thing about 'justification' is a weakness of Western thought, that you have to somehow make excuses to anyone else for your actions. The only things that matter are to know your own reasons for why your actions, and to accept the consequences, good or bad, and be prepared to deal with them.

But of course you in the modern West are so obsessed with empty virtue signally that you can no longer understand this simple truth.
>>
>>135369412
Actually Buddhism invented animal rights thousands of years ago by saying all life is sacred. Whites trumpeted it around for moral high ground then failed to actually practice it. The only animal rights people who aren't hypocrites are vegans.
>>
File: chineseinsectoids2.webm (2MB, 226x360px) Image search: [Google]
chineseinsectoids2.webm
2MB, 226x360px
>>135358628
t. chinese insectoid
>>
>>135358628
你必须回去
>>
>>135369111
That first link comes from an animal rights website and you can hear chink language in the audio. The other two are clearly yellow niggers, and the source is easy to find since they both made rounds in the news in western countries.
>>
>>135369273
So he practices farming methods designed to feed mass populations at a cheap price? But doesn't torture animals for weird subhuman reasons.
>>
>>135367905
>>135367952
Classic chinks
>>
>>135362186
fucking this
>>
>>135369596
half chink that dated a SEA chick and her dad was a buddhist vegetarian. He was pretty based and grew weed.
>>
>>135361187
where's the study?
>>
>>135364234
where is the lie
>>
>>135369778
>it's OK to torture animals if it means their flesh is cheaper
Guess it'd be OK if those chinks shoved the puppies in cages and boiled them instead.
>>
>>135362222
>"holy shit that is fucked up"

plenty of chinks find it fucked up. dog eating is a regional thing
>>
>>135363934
Was that how they butchered pigs, or was he just putting them in their place?
>>
>>135370066
I never said it was OK, but there is a reason behind it rather than subhuman chink mumbo jumbo
>>
>>135362591
>MUH Aryans

you do realize Hitler would've genocided every single one of us fat fucks right?
>>
File: Space Doggo.jpg (83KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Space Doggo.jpg
83KB, 768x1024px
Soon!
>>
>>135370204
Like boiling crabs alive because they taste better this way
>>
File: bonus_round.webm (2MB, 368x640px) Image search: [Google]
bonus_round.webm
2MB, 368x640px
>>135369610
y u post small version?
>>
>>135370242
maybe, but the argument was that Hitler had no empathy. me stating he had empathy for Aryan is not the same as me saying "muh Aryans"
>>
>>135370242
maybe, maybe not. they all are still subhuman trash
>>
>>135370287
there is much debate on whether crabs actually feel pain
>>
>>135370352
he wanted to rule the world, the whole of Europe great powers wanted to rule to world too

but they understood that it was a delicate process and things like balance of powers. Hitler was a nigger and completely rushed it
>>
File: chinks6.png (834KB, 1463x3639px) Image search: [Google]
chinks6.png
834KB, 1463x3639px
>>135357494
The kicker:
It's these cannibalistic, hive-minded insectoid, emotion devoid, bipedal cancers that you sold all your manufacturing, land and prosperity to.

Brood on that -- in your final moments before imminent extinction.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1932x5264px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1932x5264px
>>135357494
Kys op
You have a problem with how dogs and cats are treated cuz muh feefees but you dont care about how the meat for your food is literally raised to be killed using chemicals and hormones to speed up growth. You get cows that are ready for slaughter at half the age of a normal cow. Chickens raised to shit out eggs like a machine gun and chickens that go straight from home to the chopping block.

Cry more stupid fag
>>
>>135370352
same argument for chinks. no empathy towards dogs =/= no empathy

>>135370393
>MUH FEELZ!
fuck off leftist scum
>>
File: belgrano-4.jpg (195KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
belgrano-4.jpg
195KB, 800x600px
>>135357494
Chinks have no souls.

They invade Western countries with their "students" and "immigrants", half of which are spies that slowly infiltrate critical infraestructure, research facilities and government structures.

The bloodstained communist regime in Beijing is the greatest threat to mankind at present. All the leaders that for the past two decades have given away 300 years of Western capitalist development and research to the totalitarian Communist regime in China in exchange for a quick buck are nothing more than traitors.

In my country, Chinese have been slowly infiltrating everything and displacing the older Taiwanese community. In the Buenos Aires Chinatown (pic related) the Chinese government built a huge ass monument to show that they are calling the shots. Of course our stupid liberals think that it was a "gift" from the Chinese government to show appreciation, but in reality it was nothing more than a show of power against the Taiwanese community.
>>
>>135362222
This, whites will bring down the hammer if they find out about this kind of shit in their countries and they'll do it for free. Non-profits are fucking huge and proliferous, PETA, ASPCA, humane society, mercy for animals, and on and on. The people shitposting ITT are non-whites who shit on whites for caring about refugees in other threads and come in here telling whites they don't care about animals.
>>
>>135370615
have you ever held a conversation in chinese to chinks?

no??

then stfu
>>
>>135370919
taiwanese are chinks dumb fuck
>>
How is this different to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9QA4L8FtAw

At 0:30 seconds
>>
File: methane9.jpg (126KB, 1000x573px) Image search: [Google]
methane9.jpg
126KB, 1000x573px
>>135370619
I've been pushing the METHANE (CH4) angle for years
>learnt about it in the late 90's, through refrigerant industry

...but these repugnant fat fuck faggots can't see past their bulbous bellies, and instead just pule about "muh global warming conspiracy" -- when the best, SCIENTIFIC BUTTRESSABLE argument for their anti-science autism, is growing cancerous polyps right in their rectums!

>thanks for the info-graphic
>>
>>135371033
Taiwanese have a totally different mentality retard.
They have been a capitalist democracy for decades. China wants to take over Taiwan, which is why the communist regime in Beijing sends Mainlanders to displace the Taiwanese and become the main "voice" speaking for all Chinese immigrants.
>>
>>135370945
>whites will bring down the hammer

then why are our factory conditions for animals still shit?
>>
>>135371257
>totally different mentality

how?
>>
>>135371096
>Lobsters don't feel pain
>whites kill it instantly anyways
>>
>>135370874
why the hell does me hating chinks (commie scum) because they are subhuman trash make me a leftist?

second chinks not having empathy for dogs is no the only reason I say they have no empathy in general. There has bees studies that have shown they lack empathy.
>>
>>135357494
they probably think we're just as weird for making pets out of food
>>
>>135371257
>China wants to take over Taiwan,

this is a meme. they want to take over the LAND, they couldn't give a fuck about the political inclinations of the people
>>
>>135370619
how can one be vegan and pro-immigration (to first world countries)?
>>
>>135371369
Taiwanese are pro-democracy, pro-Western, and have a more independent spirit (free speech).

Mainlanders are insular and nationalistic as fuck, strongly anti-Western, and most of them toe the Chinese government line blindly ever since their pro-democracy movement was crushed in the Tiananmen Square Massacre.
>>
>>135371424
torturing dogs is not what makes them subhuman trash dumb fuck

>>135371424
> There has bees studies that have shown they lack empathy.

tell me how i know you're leftist scum
>>
>>135357494
We should convince chinks to eat niggers instead.
>>
>>135371606
tell me how i how you know NOTHING about chinks
>>
>>135370945
>The people shitposting ITT are non-whites who shit on whites for caring about refugees in other threads and come in here telling whites they don't care about animals

Oh, so you do get it. Yeah, you ARE retards for caring about refugees and caring about animals is just another expression of your pathological altruism. It's a trait that's really not doing your societies any favors.
>>
>>135371096
Animals only get 'animal rights' if they're cute.
>>
>>135358628
>australian
chink detected
>>
>>135371729
Ask me how I know you are a filthy mainlander.
>>
Killing dogs is a chink's right in a chinky land

Stopping chinks from taking over the world is our responsibility
>>
>>135371631
Yes I am a leftest who hates communism, chinks and wants America to be a white ethno-state.
>>
File: IMG_0027.jpg (136KB, 1024x851px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0027.jpg
136KB, 1024x851px
>>135371729
Sounds like he knows everything about chinks

Japs knew them well and showed us what to do with them
>>
File: hong_kong_97_snes.png (796KB, 600x1296px) Image search: [Google]
hong_kong_97_snes.png
796KB, 600x1296px
>>135370960
>muh don't speak chink phlegm-ish = don't know nuffin 'bout chinks
>don't read ancient Arabic = don't understand midslimes
>faggot meme vitues of dying societies

Have you ever BEEN AROUND NON CANTONESE / TAIWANESE / EX-PAT / WESTERNISED CHINKS...?

Have you every spoken to NON [MAINLAND] CHINESE ASIANS (ABOUT CHINKS)?

Do you have any idea how this literal SLAVE RACE OF LYING RODENTIA DIFFERS IN PSYCHOLOGY TO THE REST OF THE HOMO-SAPIEN SPECIES...??

>CCP propaganda division: DETECTED
>REDDU RATTU STAY HOOOOOOMMMME
>>
File: IMG_0044.jpg (166KB, 640x1045px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0044.jpg
166KB, 640x1045px
>>135372036
Then youre an idiot with no understanding of the lefts relationship with the chinks
>>
>>135371757
Oh, so you admit being a shitskin. Nice flag shitskin.
>>
File: lucky_engine.png (432KB, 800x678px) Image search: [Google]
lucky_engine.png
432KB, 800x678px
>>135371707
all we need to do is to convince them that nigger meat is an aphrodisiac or it makes the eater's dick bigger or whatever chinks believe these days
>>
>>135371899
how?
>>
File: IMG_0147.jpg (88KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0147.jpg
88KB, 500x373px
>>135372320
>BBC meme the chinks into canibalizing the niggers
Top fucking memetic warfare lad

That many birds with 1 stone would make a jew jealous
>>
>>135372150
i minored in East-Asian studies dipshit
>>
>>135372445
You act like good chinese arent the minority

Most chinks are antslaves
>>
>>135372133
> everything

do you always equate superficial as everything?
>>
File: friends.jpg (127KB, 680x454px) Image search: [Google]
friends.jpg
127KB, 680x454px
>>135358985
real friends of people
>>
>>135372559
define good
>>
>>135372613
>Some chinese are good people
There, happy?
>>
>>135372320
>new meme idea
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>135372800
They honestly try to live a good life in God's(not cuckstianity) eyes, as difficult as that may be
>>
>>135372825
I won't argue that some chinese aren't good, but people is going too far.
>>
>>135372222
so because I hate chinks who are in bed with leftest, that makes me a leftest? I'm not sure of your logic there buddy.
>>
>>135372862
I third that motion

If a chinese person cannibilizes a black guy in the hopes that it makes his shrimpdick into a BBC i will gives a dozen (You)'s to whoever makes the clickbait thread
>>
>>135372941
Theyre humanoid enough when freed from (((communism)))

Unfortunately for all those billion chinese nationalists... RIP
>>
>>135365843
If that's the case, there's no problem doing that to livestock dogs as well.
>>
File: china_and_the_zionists.png (2MB, 1056x2880px) Image search: [Google]
china_and_the_zionists.png
2MB, 1056x2880px
>>135372540
>my first Internet post, (((credentials))) meme
>Sino cum lovely Ph.D from Yali Highschool of Frankfurt Zionism

Eat dog shit and die, future crematoria kindling...
>>
>>135372982
I interrupted your circle jerk

My comment still stands even out of context as a reply to your satirical statement
>>
>>135373093
Agreed

Chinks should be firebombed into submission for being exploitive liars that enslave their people and do worse to others.
>>
>>135373200
How dare you interrupt my circle jerk
>>
>>135372916
i see. so because they don't worship a dead kike on a stick, they're bad people?

kys faggot
>>
>>135373146
>china's history only stretches back to 1949

tell me how i know you're a dumb fuck
>>
>>135374004
>tell me how i know
You've been saying this all throughout the thread, stop it you dumb chink
>>
>>135373321

shouldn't you guys be firebombed 10 times as much if we go on about being exploitative liars and enslaving people
>>
>>135374248
all i'm saying is this is a STUPID way to characterize chinks as subhuman.

if you apply this standard, then nips would also be subhuman
>>
>>135374248
he can't help it, he is a chink. All chinks know is to copy and repeat. As well as lacking empathy they also lack creativity.
>>
>>135357494
Chicks view dogs the same way westerners view chickens. I don't see any threads here about horrible conditions for chickens. I'm sure there are people in china who advocate against it but they probably get taken as seriously as people in the west (vegans)
>>
>>135363066
Go look in a mirror. See those eyes on the front of your head rather than the sides, made for depth perception like all predators? See the canine teeth, made for pulling flesh from bones? You are made to eat meat.
>>
>>135374556
>As well as lacking empathy they also lack creativity.

tell me how i know the west is screwed
>>
>>135363934
>There are medical journals all over that support my statement, take your pick.

I am still waiting.
>>
File: 05_humans_are_frugivores_750.jpg (154KB, 756x576px) Image search: [Google]
05_humans_are_frugivores_750.jpg
154KB, 756x576px
>>135374724
>>
>>135373863
>A dead kike on a stick
Thats cuckstianity you retard

Kys
>>
>>135374004
>Chinas relevant history only goes back to when they were wiped by (((communism)))
There is no recovery, only evolution. China and Russia are phase 2 communist nations.
>>
>>135374329
We firebomb ourselves, leaf

How many civil wars do we have to have before you fucking die from collateral damage?
>>
>>135357494
g-guys stop crying, sign the petition here to actually make a change to stop this subhuman festival

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukceOiLVWLM
>>
File: IMG_0145.gif (44KB, 400x204px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0145.gif
44KB, 400x204px
>>135376284
>rekt
>>
>>135376284
>Changing the accepted scientific term "Omnivores" to "Frugivores"
Nice try.

Primates and Apes are Omnivores.
We eat meat, insects, fruits, nuts and vegetables. In fact it was one of our great evolutionary advantages. We wouldn't have developed our brains without the proteins in meat.
>>
>>135376860
Monkeys devolved from man

LOTR is real history

Humans are currently being attemptedly devolved
>>
>>135363934
>>135363934

In case you are still here.

All I found was this;
https://thetab.com/uk/2017/02/16/vegetarians-unhealthy-mentally-disturbed-says-new-research-33067

If you look deeper into it it looks like an industry sponsored bullshit study done on a very small population size. Did you have anything else or was this all you were referring to? You should do more research before you sprout bullshit.
>>
File: woo.png (3MB, 2496x1838px) Image search: [Google]
woo.png
3MB, 2496x1838px
>>135376284
>missing a row for giant fucking brain that lets us make weapons
>said brain is basically made of cholesterol

pic related, your source.
>>
>>135376284
So because we didn't evolve to chase down our kills rip out their throats with our teeth, that means that we aren't designed to eat meat? You really are too retarded to breed.
>>
>>135376860
Meat gave us nothing but a dense source of calories in a time where calories were scarce. This is not the case today.
There is nothing magical about meat that grows your brain besides the calories it provides.

If you were meant to eat meat then eating it wouldn't give your heart disease and kill you.
>>
>PETA
>In my /pol/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SIlYiiCGLI

GAS THE MICE
>>
>>135376999
see
>>135377076

Yes I know about the source. However a lot of the points in it still count, in terms of intestine length, cholesterol absorption and jaw strength.
>>
Nothin wrong with eating dogs.
Treating animals like shit is awful though, even if they're bred to be eaten.
>>
>>135377076
>If you were meant to eat meat then eating it wouldn't give your heart disease and kill you.
Plenty of foods can kill you in the long term. Most of them, actually.

If we weren't meant to eat meat we wouldn't have canine teeth.
>>
>>135377295
Ok I will eat 2000 calories of bananas a day and you will eat 2000 calories of red meat a day.

Who do you think will get heart disease first? If you know anything about what has been published in terms of the links made between animal products and heart disease, and if you were intellectually honest, you would concede you would be more likely to develop heart disease first. Just accept it mate. Unless you are actually retarded?
>>
>>135377076
Heart disease is more because everyone is a fat fuck that eats too much of everything (meat included) and never gets any exercise. The body is also meant to move, not sit at a desk all day.
>>
>>135357694
>>
File: tofu lion.png (135KB, 496x464px) Image search: [Google]
tofu lion.png
135KB, 496x464px
>>135377228
>cholesterol
Absorption, or metabolism? Latest info on cholesterol anyway is that your levels are more to do with genetics and fitness than how much of it you eat anyway.
>intestine length
we cook our food and have done so for a long time, which helps break it down before eating it
>jaw strength
weapons and cooking take care of that defecit

>135377244
>2000 cal of bananas a day
You'll shit yourself to death before I get heart disease.
>>
>>135377511
>2000 calories of bananas a day
You would get potassium poisoning way before I could get heart disease.
>>
File: 7ef.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
7ef.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
>>135378068
>>135377511
I'm not even exaggerating... top kek, you fail.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/521887-can-you-get-potassium-poisoning-from-bananas/
>>
This is one of many reasons I hate chinks. I wouldn't shed one tear if they all died horrible deaths. Fuck them all.
>>
>>135378013
None of your points actually rebutt anything I said. Technology doesn't change your biology.

Even the WHO has ranked meat as a type 2 carcinogen.
Look if you want to ruin your life you can go ahead, but at least read the research.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2121650/
Even being conservative;
>In summary, red and processed meat intake appears to be positively associated with risk of cancer of the colon and rectum, esophagus, liver, lung, and pancreas in a new, large US cohort study of 500,000 men and women. However, this study provided little support for an association with other cancer sites. Current dietary guidelines recommend selecting meats that are lean, low-fat, or fat-free [66], thus promoting limited consumption of red and processed meats. Overall, the strongest risk factors for cancer in the US are smoking and obesity [67]. However, understanding the complex interaction of diet with smoking and obesity, and how specific foods and nutrients are metabolized, may provide further clues into the etiology and, most importantly, the prevention of cancer.

Heart disease
Again, being conservative;
>Growing evidence suggests that effects of red meat consumption on coronary heart disease (CHD) and type 2 diabetes could vary depending on processing. We reviewed the evidence for effects of unprocessed (fresh/frozen) red and processed (using sodium/other preservatives) meat consumption on CHD and diabetes. In meta-analyses of prospective cohorts, higher risk of CHD is seen with processed meat consumption (RR per 50 g: 1.42, 95 %CI = 1.07–1.89), but a smaller increase or no risk is seen with unprocessed meat consumption.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3483430/

These are mainstream medical findings. This isn't even some overly bias bullshit. Even being as balanced as possible there are links found in mainstream science.

Add in more BMI,less plant nutrients etc. what do you think will happen? You're going to get a stroke.
>>
>>135378602

>Technology doesn't change your biology
The hell it doesn't. We evolved with our technology over time.

>meat gives you cancer, being obese gives you cancer

Everything in moderation. If you pig out on meat and don't work out, yes you will be a fat fuck and get gout and heart disease and be a miserable piece of shit.

>type 2 beetus

Literally only happens to fat fucks. If you keep yourself fit it doesn't happen. Staying fit is a lot easier on a diet containing meat, how are you going to build muscle without it? There's non-meat sources of protein but the calorie to protein ratio is unfavorable, and shit like soy contains xenoestrogens.
>>
Fucking horrible. Fuck China. Cannibal savage thieving fucks
Thread posts: 262
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.