[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rape this bitch just to psychological scar her for life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: mqdefault.jpg (14KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
14KB, 320x180px
Would you rape this bitch just to psychological scar her for life?
>>
>>135354695
No because then she wouldn't stop following me around wanting to get raped all the time.
>>
>>135354695
No, but I'd rape OP just to psychologically scar him for life.
>>
File: 13976528.jpg (236KB, 580x563px) Image search: [Google]
13976528.jpg
236KB, 580x563px
>>135354695
I would lick that stinky, hairy pussy. With her consent of course. Only misogynist, rural retards wouldn't.
>>
>>135355176
Okay, just don't put your tongue in my mouth.
>>
>>135354695
No. I would rape OP to give him the thrill of his life.
>>
>>135354695
Rape seems like too much of a hassle from a practical perspective.

You mean I have to hold the bitch down while concentrating like I normally do when I'm fucking? No thanks.
>>
>>135355445
Why does everyone want to rape me all of sudden?
>>
>>135354695
No because she is absolutely carrying STDs
>>
>>135354695
No, but I would send her to Sweden to be "culturally enriched" by a roving band of Moslim rapists. That's what she thinks she wants anyway. Much more satisfying to see someone get what they think they want and be shattered.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.