[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last Goy Standing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_7901.jpg (100KB, 600x790px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7901.jpg
100KB, 600x790px
Say something nice about him
>>
His curls are libertarian, ie free and awesome.
>>
>>135354528
He was the smartest candidate that ran last year.
>>
he's a short guy
>>
He was the smallest candidate that ran last year.
>>
Is being a Senator even fun? It sounds awful.
>>
>>135354528
Rand a cute!
>>
>>135354528
*hides*
>>
File: Yours end where mine begin.jpg (69KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Yours end where mine begin.jpg
69KB, 720x720px
>>135354528
He actually believes and respects in
>pic related
>>
>>135354528
He's a true patriot, unlike the rest of the fucking snakes in the GOP
>>
File: rand.jpg (59KB, 544x397px) Image search: [Google]
rand.jpg
59KB, 544x397px
>>135356647
No one respects smug eagles!
>>
>>135356647
>>135356750
Its sad that only a few anons in here actually wanted him.
>>
>>135356938
HaHa Brock house nigger
>>
he seems a bit more main than his father; otherwords his father talks in long winded paragraphs about austrian economics, the business cycle, all that stuff that people don't know about because they're too busy watching america's got talent.
Rand seems to realize that most people are idiots, and that you have to at least try to dumb down your message to get voted. So...he's definitely more mainstream.
>>
He sounds like an old chicken...just like his father. Not presidential!
>>
>>135356938
Paul is great, but he doesn't have the alpha dog leadership qualities that Trump has. Trump may not be as knowledgeable but he knows how to surround himself with experts.

Rand would be a great VP in my opinion, but I like Pence a lot.
>>
>>135356938
I remember Rand had a lot of support from here long before the race started and basically up until Trumps first few rallies. Even his numbers were great up until Trump, I think Rand made a mistake not trying to align himself or at least be neutral with Trump but back at the start of the race he wasn't seen as a serious contender. As for the guy himself though hes a great principled statesman and I still think he was the best choice policy wise. You guys need more like him in the houses.
>>
>>135356750
>He's a true patriot, unlike the rest of the fucking snakes in the GOP
He couldn't get board certified as an ophthalmologist in Kentucky, so he created his own board certification on paper and certified himself. Rand cheats his patients - he's the worst kind of snake.
>>
>>135354528
Rand Paul was one of five congressmen and two senators who voted against S.722.
>>
>>135357492
>>135357751
These are both pretty true. If I voted in the Republican primaries it would've been for Rand Paul. I ended up voting for Trump in the general election, but if Rand ever makes it there, or in any election that I can from my state for him in, it's definitely going to him.
>>
File: Kopeck.jpg (158KB, 352x351px) Image search: [Google]
Kopeck.jpg
158KB, 352x351px
>>135357492
>alpha dog leadership qualities that Trump has
Is that how you're spinning the White House Dumpster Fire? That's some sweet Kremlin propaganda, comrade. God damn that shit-post is worth a kopeck!
>>
>>135358238
>Russia in 2017
>communist
Back to r*ddit, pussy nigger.
>>
File: 1476664107947.jpg (59KB, 944x670px) Image search: [Google]
1476664107947.jpg
59KB, 944x670px
>>135358238
Posting behind a proxy again, leaf?
>>
>>135355146
Come on now, really? Second smartest, maybe? just maybe?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.