[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Islam is a feminist religion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: hadith.jpg (142KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
hadith.jpg
142KB, 720x720px
>Islam is a feminist religion
>>
File: 1501196057205.png (38KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1501196057205.png
38KB, 650x650px
>>135352742

You will never convince a feminist that oppression of women by Muslim men is a bad thing. How progressive.
>>
In Islam, god has created women weaker to temptation then men, this was comfirmed in the story of creation, in Islam, a women must obey her husband, even when he's wrong, and she'll be rewarded.
Islam was the feminist religion in aspect of giving women inheritance, gave more dignity and importance to women in society.
>>
>>135352742
Christianity, Catholicism and other Abrahamic religions shit on women too but they got cuckified enough to not stone them when they get out of line.

But yeah women willingly following Islam is pretty dumb.
>>
>>135352742
I'm a non-religious Muslim, I don't usually comment in threads about Islam for obvious reasons but the Quran really does encourage respect for women, it just also tries to instill traditional gender roles. In this way, Islam is not very different from Christianity. If anything, Christianity is worse. Don't forget Bible verses such as these ones:

>“Be careful if you make a women cry, because God counts her tears. The woman came out of a man's ribs. Not from his feet to be walked on, not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal, under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved.”
>>
File: 1466676948864.jpg (79KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
1466676948864.jpg
79KB, 600x596px
>>135353439
>>
>>135352742
>the majority of its dwellers are women

So hell is full of women? Do women sin more on average or what? makes me think
>>
>>135353439

Source
>>
>>135353439
wait, how could you possibly read anything bad into that? That is a beautiful description of marriage and love. JIDF pls go
>>
>>135353439
Are you legitimately retarded? The only place that "verse" is from is a roastie's timeline in your facebook feed
>>
>>135353039
Well great that pulls you a couple inches ahead of the desert tribes Islam originated among 800 years ago. Pat yourself on the back and get rested - you have a thousand miles to go.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.