[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blacks arent our enemies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: My favorite soccer player.jpg (5KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
My favorite soccer player.jpg
5KB, 253x199px
Boys, I've finally figured it fuckin out. Blacks aren't our enemies they just as a race are not as smart as us master race whites are and fall prey to jewish lies that they oppressed. An example of this is in California when Libtards tried to get gay marriage to be legal blacks overwhelmingly voted against it. Not to mention that 75% of all of america is christian and of those groups I don't know who is more into jesus then blacks. I mean have you seen the fuckin ceremonies they hold that shit is a part. Now dont get me wrong blacks are still dumb as fuck but they are just being manipulated by jewish kikes to believe that whites are oppressing them. The same way beta cucks also think that whites are opressing blacks when they themselves are white.
>>
>>135350469
He is warning of the Jews with that hand signal. Notice the hooked nose and gaping maw.
>>
File: 1449643553194.png (393KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1449643553194.png
393KB, 2000x2000px
If you can justify risking your own people over the 8% of blacks that are decent, that's your fucking problem.
I've seen enough and I'm siding with my own people against the 92%.
>>
>>135350826
Im not saying that theyre all good. The majority are to far gone but I feel like some of them we can still make good with if we can just show them the truth. I still hate basically any other race than white but I think their still might be some good in those monkeys
>>
>>135350469
You're style of speaking leads me to believe you are black yourself. "They hold that shit is a part" "dumb as fuck" listen to yourself. What did you convey by saying dumb as fuck that saying "very dumb" would not? Unironically kill yourself
>>
>>135350469
If you honestly believed in better and worse races, then slavery seem like a good use for africans doesnt it?
>>
>>135351042
The truth is as uncomfortable to them as it is to us. We can coexist on this planet but not within the same borders.
You're probably from the US so you'll learn it the hard way, just as we and south african whites have, within 40 years.
>>
File: download (24).jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (24).jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>135350469
Big if true
>>
File: our crackers.jpg (51KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
our crackers.jpg
51KB, 672x372px
>>135350469
doing my part are you
>>
I understand what you are getting at, but this is like the American Patriots of the Revolutionary war, saying the Hessians weren't the enemy. If they are a tool of the enemy, then they are the enemy, just not the primary enemy.
>>
File: 1498727845049.jpg (768KB, 1277x1278px) Image search: [Google]
1498727845049.jpg
768KB, 1277x1278px
>>
>>135351581
Gotta put the Beasts of the field where they were meant to be.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.