[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think Christianity is a massive kike D&C trick

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 36

File: IMG_7868.jpg (196KB, 654x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7868.jpg
196KB, 654x630px
>sola scriptura REEE
>sola fide REEE
>mysteries REEE
>please take my money jews I can't handle it
>please fuck my wife Achmed I forgive you

Fuck you Christian niggers. Christianity is a time bomb in the basement of civilization, waiting to cuck.

Fuck every kike religion.
>>
File: David_Silverman.jpg (207KB, 871x1306px) Image search: [Google]
David_Silverman.jpg
207KB, 871x1306px
t. jew
>>
File: The_Subversion_Process.jpg (246KB, 1068x1285px) Image search: [Google]
The_Subversion_Process.jpg
246KB, 1068x1285px
>>
File: zionistjewsdestroyreligion.jpg (48KB, 598x274px) Image search: [Google]
zionistjewsdestroyreligion.jpg
48KB, 598x274px
>>
File: jesusjews.png (2MB, 1347x1347px) Image search: [Google]
jesusjews.png
2MB, 1347x1347px
>>
File: 1431492510182.png (581KB, 583x582px) Image search: [Google]
1431492510182.png
581KB, 583x582px
>>135350161
You're so angry.

If only you would listen to Christ, then your peace would flow like a river to the sea.
>>
>>135350161
No one's forcing to worship him, nigger.
>>
Islam is simply the latest, most aggressive variant of Abrahamic religions. Islam is at its historical base, Jewish; just like Christianity. Both Islam and Christianity, are variants and outgrowths of the base Abrahamic ancient Jewish desert people's religion.

Islam is the Arabic people's cultural spin on it, complete with their very own Messiah. Mohammad is the new Jesus for the Arabs. Heck, half of the Koran is right out of the old testament.

Abrahamic religions at their base see to develop power and control the political destiny of peoples, Islam just does it a bit more directly than the Jews or the Christians.
>>
>>135350641
>christianity
>jewish
The jews keep pushing this meme as if it will make us fall. It won't. Fuck off JIDF
>>
>>135350641
Exactly. It's the same shit packaged for a different race.
>>
>>135350161
well DUHHHHHHH
>>
>>135350742
Literally all the followers of Jesus, and Jesus himself were kikes.

Among his followers there were many zealots, the most radical jews of them all, that wanted wars against Rome

But sure, he was "le anti-semite non-kike that kikes hated" right?

Now you are going to talk about how he disagreed with pharisees or whatever.

But why would the pharisees be discussing mosaic law with a non-jew?

never mind!

What exactly did he denounce the pharisees for that makes him not a kike? Have you actually read the Gospel?

Can you point to a single value that Jesus denounced that wasn't valid?

Because the denounciations of Jesus were idiotic, insane, even marxist

There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to punish a slut! (Jesus didnt like slut shaming, quite liberal if you ask me!)

There he denounces the rich pharisees and promises the earth to the meek and the poor! (... and marxist)

There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to live, instead of embracing death like him!

There he denounces them over a disagreement on how Mosaic Law is applied! (but Jesus was not a Jew I swear!!!)

You blindly may say "he disagreed with the kikes" as if that was something we needed to applaud!

Muslims are hated by Jews as well, but Jews are smart enough to use them as a tool. The same way they use the insane anti-morality of Christianity to corrupt the ancient world and give themselves a privileged financial spot!

But if Jews don't like the own poison they created, that means that we shall drink it, according to you!

wtf I guess I love ISIS now!
>>
File: OpIsAFaggot.png (871KB, 800x578px) Image search: [Google]
OpIsAFaggot.png
871KB, 800x578px
>>135350161
Kill yourself, you kike-serving faggot.

SAGE
>>
>>135350161
based Saint Judas, pray for us
>>
File: 1486333944868.jpg (127KB, 918x628px) Image search: [Google]
1486333944868.jpg
127KB, 918x628px
>>
>>135350286
christ cucks are so cucked they cannot stomach any criticism of their kike religion
all they ever do is say
>j- j- jew?
>>
File: IMG_7892.jpg (182KB, 924x684px)
IMG_7892.jpg
182KB, 924x684px
>>135351064
Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

/pol/ "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!
>>
File: 1500303650881.jpg (115KB, 830x279px) Image search: [Google]
1500303650881.jpg
115KB, 830x279px
>>135350938
>this degree of reddit spacing
>>
File: Bz8TAR1CEAAjJ1U.jpg (20KB, 321x400px) Image search: [Google]
Bz8TAR1CEAAjJ1U.jpg
20KB, 321x400px
>>135351713
how will you get "eternal life" from a lying kike?
face facts, cuck:
you've been jewed
>>
>>135350938
>modern jews are the same as old jews
You've proven your retardation. Fuck off
>>135351784
More eternal life than you, kike
>>135351615
t. jidf
>>
File: IMG_5992.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5992.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
>>135350161
Wha?
>>
>>135351853
>More eternal life than you, kike
how?
how do you get eternal life by praying to the fucking kike jesus?
you're insane
>t. jidf
more evidence of your insanity, you filthy fucking jew-loving christ cuck
>>
>>135351949
Uncle Schlomowitz! Do me a mitzvah and break bread with me!
>>
>>135350161
why they push atheism so hard?

christianity is not the perfect but it protected us from the degeneracy we see across the west today
>>
File: Miley-Cyrus.jpg (32KB, 615x409px)
Miley-Cyrus.jpg
32KB, 615x409px
>>135352200
>>
>>135352200
>christianity is not the perfect but it protected us from the degeneracy we see across the west today
the ultimate in cuck logic
>oy vey if only the goyim were still christian then the very same christianity that led to today's mess wouldn't exist! we'd all be living in harmony through christ!
bull fucking shit
your dirty jesus nigger couldn't do shit to save any western country
>>
>>135351615
t. (((Jesus)))
>>
>>135350641
Islam was created by the Catholic church to make use of the Arabs as a weapon to destroy other Christians and retake the Holy Land. Once you accept that the Catholic church has been taken over by the worshipers of Lucifer and the mystery religion that traces its history back to Babylon this makes sense.

Islam a tool that will be ground together with Catholicism in a great spiritual synthesis to bring about the new one world religion that centers around the worship of Lucifer.
>>
>>135352200
Did you no good against the kikes who nation by nation enslaved every westerner and executed the gentry to replace with bankers. USA has been a zog zombie for 100 years, Europe longer. Christianity was instrumental in the 'chosen people' gaining that foothold. So called Christians that are redpilled are in the extreme minority when you have people like the pope and the anglicans actively cucking for Muslim refugees and Marxism etc.
>>
>>135352699
Why did I laugh so hard
>>
Miracles are real and can be used as proof of the truth of Christianity.
>>
>>135351615
>>135351687
Riddle me this, if Christianity is so cucked, how the fuck did they take over the Roman empire?
>>
>>135352815
Because these kike slaves are fucking kooks buddy.
>>
>>135352971
>WE WUZ KANGZ
nigger logic
>>
File: tower-painting-parliament.jpg (74KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tower-painting-parliament.jpg
74KB, 640x480px
>>135352815
I don't know, because you fear the truth. You think governments rule the world and you would be wrong. The world is controlled by follower of Lucifer, by the occult. These plans have been in motion since after the great flood. They desire to unite the world once more in the worship of Lucifer and damn the soul of every man to hell while escaping themselves by using technology to extend their life and escape the wrath of God.

Now is the time anon, choose a side before its too late.
>>
File: image.jpg (359KB, 840x2044px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
359KB, 840x2044px
>>135352734
>>
File: IMG_2650.jpg (105KB, 310x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2650.jpg
105KB, 310x440px
>>135350161
Ok bye now. Have a great day
>>
>>135353036
You haven't answered my question, you faggots like to bitch and moan about Christianity. Yet what are the alternatives?

Athiesm?
Paganism?
Islam?
>>
>>135352971

Pagan Romans were fundamentally free of the chains of jewish power, so much that they almost exterminated them all in their own homeland after the rebellion of Bar Kocheba!

Trouble is, pagans aren't organized

Jews are a very successful group that has become successful by monopolising finances through ethnic networking and promoting ideologies that demonize their own actions so that the goyim won't copy their success

so they promote anti-nationalistic Communism among the goyim while endorsing Zionism for themselves

that is why they promoted universalist Christianity among the goyim while keeping Judaism for themselves, and including it as the Old Testament within Christianity, so that they would remain the most important people of the world.

So there is no real contradiction once you understand how Jews work: Do as I say (Christianity), not as I do (Judaism, Old Testament).

then christians wonder why Jews dominate them!

To this day Jews still lament their almost complete extermination back then!

It would be Christian Europe that would fall under permanent jewish influence, with the jewish-controlled churches banning europeans from financing and loaning, giving them as a monopoly to jews

By the modern era, Christians were so throughly judaized, that they started to actively wish for the restoration of Israel so that the end of the world would finally come around and their civilization would die!

And why would it be otherwise?

A religion which such obsession with death, with promise is the end of the world, is fundamentally a time-bomb in the basement of a civilization

Do you really believe that the early christians that embraced their martyrhood to the lions said to themselves "I am dying to this lion so that the white race can survive, fuck jews!" or any such anachronistic reinterpretation that you have decided to give to their death cult?
>>
>>135353274
>You haven't answered my questio
your shitty question was an appeal to your kangship, negroid
>Yet what are the alternatives?
you have no alternative because you are in love with that filthy jew jesus
just suck his circumcized dick and swallow his jewish cum and preach about eternal life all day long
it's all your good for
it's disgusting and the sooner you get your Deus Vult LARP into RP the better but even then you're all filthy cowards who do fuck all all day except complain about how Jesus the Kike isn't respected enough
>>
>>135350161
Reminder that most of modern Christianity is based on the writings of Paul, a Christian-hating Jew who had a miraculous (((roadside conversion,))) then ran around claiming he was a disciple of Jesus and spoke for him.
>>
>>135350161
nice try wretched satanist
>>
>>135350161
Please know, satanic shill.....Yah will not be mocked....There is no getting out of it, pick a side.....eternity is a long time....Yashua is the red pill, and when the Man comes around its going to be hard on Y'all scoffers....
>>
>>135353457
>>135353761
I see, so you think that Christianity is a 2000 year long conspiracy by jews intending to subvert the goyim? I don't really understand how you can hold jews in such high regard, it's like you think they're gods. Unlike you, I don't think Jews are master race manipulators.
>>
>>135354711
jews aren't gods
your jew is a god
>>
>>135354711
It's almost as if Jews were 'smart' enough to get you to fall to your knees I praise their fairy tales for 2000 years.
>>
>>135354844
I'm not a Christian, stop projecting your clear beliefs of jewish supremacy onto me.
>>
>>135354844
Yet, here you are arguing they are gods
Then saying "no u" when it's pointed out
>>
>>135352734
we need common values among our people and if it isnt christianity, then what binds us?
>>
>>135355115
no i'm not you stupid christcuck
i'm saying i don't see jews as gods nor do i see your jesus as a god but you do see your jew jesus as a god because to you jesus is god but to me he's just another stinking lying kike
>>
File: 1402079666508.jpg (35KB, 615x345px)
1402079666508.jpg
35KB, 615x345px
>>135355070
Now they promoting atheism

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=j0LhabQJ_-w
https://hooktube.com/watch?v=4NQOnjswuFI

https://archive.is/mSIVH
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_atheism
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/.premium-1.669381
http://www.shj.org/
http://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/secular-humanistic-judaism-rejecting-god/
http://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/must-a-jew-believe-in-god/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/23/atheist-jews-judaism-without-god_n_978418.html
http://thehumanist.com/magazine/september-october-2014/humanist-living/jewish-atheists-and-koufax-jews
https://secularpolicyinstitute.net/numbers-the-rise-of-jewish-atheists/

Even atheist sites admit most atheist are liberals and attack anyone that doesn't share their blue pilled ideas and opinions
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2014/01/13/why-are-atheists-overwhelmingly-left-wingers-in-which-i-out-myself-as-a-libertarian/

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood.
>>
>>135355140
Come up with something new. We have plenty of authors. Right wing authors have been pushed out of academia. They have nothing better to do that to create a new national religion along the lines of the Iliad & odyssey etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 968x408px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 968x408px
Oy vey! Christianity is an invention of the Jews! Nevermind the many parts of the Bible where Jesus rebukes the Jews, which culminates in them getting so mad they have Pontius Pilate kill Him!
>>
>>135353102

I'm not sure why you see the occult as a unified force. Kek is the opposite of globalism and power consolidation.
>>
File: 1500188045920.jpg (77KB, 408x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500188045920.jpg
77KB, 408x1024px
>>135355260
Jews hate Christanity and Jesus
Just because you like to believe their lies when it suits you isn't a argument.
They even refuse to use the "+" sign when adding
>>
>>135355593
and i hate jews and christians
and muslims too
your brothers in arms
>>
>>135355363
For the Jew, Christianity doesn't at all frustrate his plans, it just takes them a step back from his total domination. However Christianity is still one pace forward on the road to Jewish dominance, when compared to nothing at all.
>>
>>135355694
jews and atheist are brothers in arms
And Britain is already fallen to the muslim hordes.

Too bad you can only use this site for your impotent rage.
>>
>>135355728
>Christianity doesn't at all frustrate his plans
Is that why they are always trying to undermine it?
>>
File: image.png (82KB, 640x926px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
82KB, 640x926px
Isn't it interesting that atheists, jews and muslims tend to have the same political leanings? Must just be a (((coincidence))).
>>
>>135355593
You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because ""Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing that Jesus was asking them, not to destroy their enemies, but to not put in risk their own moral position by criticizing others. You may want them to believe that Jesus, in the middle of a speech about not judging other people and sharing, suddenly decided that speak against the muslims that didn't even exist back then!

That is not going to fly.

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".
>>
>>135355872
>jews and atheist are brothers in arms
you're paranoid
you think everyone's a jew
>And Britain is already fallen to the muslim hordes.
muslim, jew, christian, makes no difference
you're all cucks
>Too bad you can only use this site for your impotent rage.
dirty christian
>>
>>135350419
That picture is all I want in life. It makes me happy and sad at the same time.
>>
>>135356588
They do say that most ultra conservative men secretly wish they were pretty, traditional waifus.
>>
>>135356397
Nice Post hoc ergo propter hoc post
I'm not Catholic or protestant
I'm Orthodox and we are taught very different from them
Everything you posted does not contradict anything you wrote.
Orthodox know this more than and other branch of Christianity because the Bolsheviks took over and the league of the militant godless actively attempted to snuff us out.
Soviet Union fell and they dissolved
We're still here.
>>
File: image.png (126KB, 285x627px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
126KB, 285x627px
>>135356397
nice non sequitur
>>135356545
this is just sad
>>
>>135356178
Because a return to Christianity would be a step back as far as they're concerned, although at one point it was an important first step.
>>
File: jesus-Christ-2-414217.jpg (48KB, 590x449px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-Christ-2-414217.jpg
48KB, 590x449px
>>135357029
retarded christcuck
>>
>>135356545
>you're paranoid
>you think everyone's a jew
My links even proved it
See >>135355363
Half of all jews even admit they are atheist.
>muslim, jew, christian, makes no difference
>you're all cucks
Pot calling the kettle black: the post
You're here because you're complaining about getting cucked by the groups you named.
>dirty christian
No argument
Not surprised
>>
File: image.jpg (288KB, 680x1156px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
288KB, 680x1156px
>>135357122
Yes, keep posting a CGI made by Jews! That will show me!
>>
>>135357044
Sounds like you keep making excuses for them
Why would this be?

Israeli TV shows even mock Christanity and Jesus
>>
>>135357293
this is just sad
>>
File: 1500890636475.jpg (594KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1500890636475.jpg
594KB, 2048x1536px
>>135356588
A wholesome Christian wife and a bunch of little crusaders running around?

Me too, and I refuse to give up on our society.

I know that the state of Mississippi isn't filled with Christian virgin brides to be - but it could have been and perhaps someday will be, if only our generation and the one to come would take up the morals and principles of Christ.
>>
File: IMG_7568.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7568.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>135356977
Oh ahah so you're one of those LARPers whom Jordan Peterson told to go read Dostoyevsky? Lel, you guys are such cucks--read White Nights by D while you're at it--more like white knights, he was always the pasty forever beta cuck like his semi autobiographical character Prince Myushkin, the idiot.

The Slavs are not your people, don't lie. You have nothing to do with them and besides they're all dead now. The kikes killed them, and Chekhov and Lermentov and all the Turgenevs in the world couldn't save them from the fire.

It sort of proved the impotence of Orthodoxy, no? To have all its children cooked and flayed? You'd have to be a literal masochist to want to move towards that flame!
>>
>>135357293
>fails to refute any arguments
>can't confront the reality of his own doctrine and clings to delusion
Really made my other cheek turn
>>
I don't understand why people a trying to pin Jesus as some sprt of coniving mega Jew when he was the Jew that made all head Jews scream "OYYYYYYYYYYY VEYYYYYY SHUT IT DOWN"

They hated him so much they forced the Romans who didn't give a fuck to crucify him even when they found no legitimate reason to do so.

His posse consisted of 12 followers with one member betraying him for literal shekels.

The only time he ever spoke out in anger was when he caught merchants trying to sell things at a temple.

His entire following afterwards was that he was the Jew to end all Jews

He proclaimed himself numerous times that that was his purpose.
>>
>>135357706
I could say the same to you, except that the gaytheists and vargtards haven't even made any real arguments!
>>
>>135357602
>Oh ahah so you're one of those LARPers
Nice label to set up your question begging epithet
>Lel
Ridicule to cover insecurities coming up
>you guys are such cucks--read White Nights by D while you're at it--more like white knights, he was always the pasty forever beta cuck like his semi autobiographical character Prince Myushkin, the idiot.
Call it
Seems like I struck a nerve by saying state atheism failed to destroyed the Orthodox Church
>The Slavs are not your people, don't lie. You have nothing to do with them and besides they're all dead now.
Slavs are still around unlike the Soviet Union and the league of the militant godless.
Same with the Orthodox Church
>The kikes killed them, and Chekhov and Lermentov and all the Turgenevs in the world couldn't save them from the fire.
Yet, the Church is still around and is supported by the current Russian government.
They even bless Rockets

But feel free to keep up your impotent tantrum
>>
>>135352815
Laughter signifies you believed it but don't want to
>>
>>135351386
>There is no evidence of Jesus other than the bible
All those cringe-fedora strawman images came from mid 2000's Reddit.
>>
>>135350161
Jee ya think?
>>
>>135358521
That's a medieval forgery. There is no mention of Jesus for 20 years after his death
>>
File: IMG_7898.jpg (159KB, 655x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7898.jpg
159KB, 655x1024px
>>135358220
Oh, please. To believe that you'd also have to believe they're not controlled by Putin who clearly doesn't give a shit about Christianity--and yet realizes the degree to which he can use it to support his regime though grey-propaganda. Nothing wrong with that as far as it goes, but nothing religious either. Just speak to any Russian you know in the states and they'll tell you what a joke they think the Orthodox Church is. Mega corruption etc. But if course you probably don't even know any real Russians and you're just an internet LARPer.

Even counting for all that, and we went back to the fucking real ass Romanov dynasty--those niggers got iced as well and they had better artists and were smarter than 100% of the yokels in America who'd ever possibly take up their banner, and the same fucking shit would happen again, only this time it'd be Americans being genocided.

Enough of this shit! Execute the fifth column. Don't 'forgive' them like the Orthodox did.

You don't forgive enemies. You kill them!
>>
>>135359078
>Oh, please. To believe that you'd also have to believe they're not controlled by Putin who clearly doesn't give a shit about Christianity
Just passed a law cracking down on all non-Orthodox faiths: http://www.sltrib.com/news/4097197-155/mormon-church-to-keep-missionaries-in

The European council for human rights has condemned their ban on Scientology as discrimination: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/23/russian-court-bans-moscow-branch-church-of-scientology

Atheist on trial for these comments
>“If I say that the collection of Jewish fairytales entitled the Bible is complete bullshit, that is that. At least for me,” Krasnov wrote, adding later “there is no God!”
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/03/russian-atheist-faces-year-in-jail-for-denying-existence-of-god-during-webchat

Church seeks to take over internet: https://www.rt.com/politics/321064-holy-wi-fi-russian-church/

Protestants are banned from proselytizing and referred to openly as "heretics": http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/23/world/europe/23iht-church.4.12274801.html?_r=0

Judge rules Russian Church can pay debts with prayer: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2016/02/14/russian-orthodox-church-diocese-settles-debt-payments-with-prayer/

Banned freedom of gay expression, fires teacher for supporting gay marriage: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/02/russia-gay-law-teachers_n_6994274.html

State and Church sign agreement to restrict abortion: http://www.nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2015/07/russia-church-and-state-sign-agreement-to-prevent-abortion/#.Vt0TBPkrJmM

Russia contemplating switching to an "Orthodox" system of finance that would drop out of the IMF and ban interest on moneylending: http://www.globalresearch.ca/interest-free-banking-russia-debates-unorthodox-orthodox-financial-alternative/5495331
>>
File: 1501296335886.jpg (125KB, 642x673px) Image search: [Google]
1501296335886.jpg
125KB, 642x673px
>>
File: putin-laughing.jpg (40KB, 940x528px) Image search: [Google]
putin-laughing.jpg
40KB, 940x528px
>>135359166
>Just passed a law cracking down on all non-Orthodox faiths
>Russia contemplating switching to an "Orthodox" system of finance that would drop out of the IMF and ban interest on moneylending
>>
>>135359166
Of course man--any Machiavelli snow nigger would do the same in his position, as I said.
>>
>>135358077
>the equilibrium incarnation of Christianity is weak because of the gospel of Christ
>militarism in Christendom succeeded despite Christian doctrine, not because of it
>This is the exact same reason Islam will always lead to Islamist because both religions have no recourse to adapt their doctrines because of the finality of their founding texts

There you go
>>
>>135359996
>how dare you call me out on my bullshit
>o-of course he'd do this
Sad
>>
>>135360130
The fuck are you rambling about? Putin doesn't want to get murdered by kikes and wants more money. So? How does that prove the legitimacy of orthodoxy? Seems like it tends to do the exact opposite, actually.

>my dumb peasants will believe anything!
>consolidated my power by scapegoating the (((west)))
>kikes will kill us all when?
>>
>>135360098
How do any of those things prove Christianity "is a massive kike D&C trick "?
>>
>>135350161
op is a fag.
>>
>>135361676
Well the evidence of 1000 different forms of Christianity prevailing here and there, all the while kikes raking in the cash and controlling their governments exists as the reality we now live in.
>>
File: 1484519218188.jpg (72KB, 650x412px) Image search: [Google]
1484519218188.jpg
72KB, 650x412px
>>135362007
This is all due to protcucks.
>>
>>135350161
Think you could cry harder kike?
>>
File: Race_of_Jesus.ogv.jpg (7KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
Race_of_Jesus.ogv.jpg
7KB, 220x165px
>>135362404
>kike
>>
>>135352699

Jesus - First clone born to a surrogate woman.
Lucifer - First Transsexual.
Satan - First A.I.

The past isn't what they say it was.
>>
>>135362988
>He thinks we care about race and not belief
stay retarded
>>
>>135363034
Ayyy
>>
>>135363170
>not caring about race
>being on /pol
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.