[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could become a celebrity, what would you do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: nig_image43.jpg (155KB, 431x600px) Image search: [Google]
nig_image43.jpg
155KB, 431x600px
Imagine for a second you just got a record deal. Typical jew owned label. Typical expectations for their celebrities. Tons of money. Enough for you to get out of the wage slavery.

What would you do? Would you accept the money? Is there a way to snake your way through the jewry al la Trump himself? How would you handle celebrity if it was offered to you?

Without revealing too much, and I don't care if you believe me or not, but I possess a very strange artistic skill. I plan to release it on YouTube soon, and I expect to amass a substantial following. The skill is so remarkable I can say this with near certainty. I've looked everywhere. Frankly, I'd rather it be ordinary. But NO ONE can do what I do. I've been holding it in for my entire life, refining it, and it's finally ready.

I want out of my job, so I do this for the freedom. But how do I manage the lifestyle, the jewry, and my autism?
>>
I would use /pol/ memes like and kekistani.
>>
>>135348230
and then the Jews see you and fire you.

think ahead.
>>
I would amass a superior following so they can't fire me.
>>
I would also be extremely pro-Jewish and post memes that make Jews look better than other races.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.