[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/, you say I can't identify with my white ancestry because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: a.jpg (72KB, 427x507px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
72KB, 427x507px
/pol/, you say I can't identify with my white ancestry because I'm not pure. Tell me: Why should I give a fuck? and even if you're right I can't live other people's life. I can only live my life and my success. If I have a relative good life why should I envy white?
>>
If you're mostly white and look white, there's nothing wrong with identifying as white, but you have to be on our side. I have some Jewish and American Indian ancestry but it's from multiple generations ago.
>>
File: 1484347487055.jpg (168KB, 1100x1399px) Image search: [Google]
1484347487055.jpg
168KB, 1100x1399px
>>135345635
Imagine a small village 150 years ago. It was common to have more than 8 kids back then. It was also so that people helped each other. If you needed a barn built, the whole village helped. It was a community of people of the same history, ancestors and practices. They thought the same, didn't have to lock their doors and you felt a sense of belonging. This sense made you want to achieve, make your community prosper and great, it gave a meaning to life. What do you have now, who are you working for?
>>
>>135346526
this is all a horseshit fantasy that hasnt existed anywhere ever. especially not in 1860.
>>
>>135345635
Don't give a fuck. It's more about white people and cultures not being allowed to retain their identity like other cultures can. There will always be multicultural areas in the world, there always have been, but there have also always been opt-out areas. Globalism seeks to destroy those.
>>
>>135345635
if white people cant be proud of being white because there's no such thing as "pure" ethnicities" then why cant we be proud of all of our ethnic ancestors and their legacy?

Is pride in your ancestry badthink because at least 50% of the world belong to ethnicities with almost absolutely zero, if not less than zero, to be proud of, so the very idea of the pride is attacked?
>>
>>135346722
Not where i come from, where are you from, America?
>>
>>135345635
I always thought the 1 drop rule was the reason white nationalism is failing. People know where their loyalties lie and that is how i judge them
>>
>>135345635
You are why racemixing shouldnt happen. A person without history or culture, easy for the jews to control.

Kys.
>>>/bant/
>>
>>135346722
Nice brainwashing you got there, goyim.

It existed, even in major cities, up until at least the 1960's.
>>
>>135346722
It exists today in Amish communities in the U.S even
>>
>>135346526
150 years isn't far enough.
>>
>>135345635
> I'm 1/8 nigga
> pale af
I'm white. Period.
>>
>>135346722
Sweden was kinda that. Even in the 90s you could keep house and car unlocked and neighbours helped each other out!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.