[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

City taxes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: illuminati.jpg (29KB, 326x481px) Image search: [Google]
illuminati.jpg
29KB, 326x481px
>incorporated city with 700 people that is 5 miles away from me annexed fucking everything around its self
>obviously to create a larger tax base and a "bigger population" so idiots can say "wow, city is bigr n grow omg!!"
>i am unfortunately on the incorporated side of my street

What happens if I say "fuck off" to city taxes?
I use county utilities, and the city has no services here, so I can just not pay the city tax when I don't use their services?
There is technically a city police, but they don't even have a police station and although I wouldn't be surprised if they came up and just arrested me over saying "fuck off" to the taxes, they'd have fucking nowhere to put me at.

Instead of tax evasion, could I somehow make my properties in the incorporated city unincorporated through the county?

Please help /pol/, I do NOT want to give my money to these free-masons and/or kikes who will just dig up my yard if I say "no utilities, no taxes"
>>
what city/state my dude?
>>
>>135345039
Small town in eastern Kentucky.
I can't say the exact city, or even the county because the population is so small that a person could just look at a list of 20-something white men in the records of the city or county and rekt me as an epic prank for threatening to evade taxes.
>>
>>135345244
turn your house into a Church
>>
>>135345686
I'm pretty sure they have requirements and regulations on what can be a church.

There's already a church about 300 meters down the street from me, and where would I get five or ten people to testify that my residence is in fact a church.

I have no problem paying for taxes in general, it's just this city has no reason to tax me when I get nothing from them.
>>
>>135345977
I've never lived in an unincorporated area so I don't know much about it. It seems that if you are paying city taxes you should be receiving city services. I guess you could try and sue them and get them to redraw the lines?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.