[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RCMP Anon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 3b689vxl7.jpg (283KB, 791x587px) Image search: [Google]
3b689vxl7.jpg
283KB, 791x587px
I have intercepted information detailing an upcoming planned event that may shock even the likes of you. This is no ordinary "happening" as you call them. No, this is a confirmed scenario where something is actually going to happen.

There is an adherent risk that revealing details could lead to my unmasking, so I cannot say what exactly will happen, or when. Where the happening will occur is, of course, too risky to reveal for now.

All I can say beyond the preceding is you must remain vigilant at all times.

The RCMP is more powerful than you think.
>>
>>135344264
proofs faggot
>>
jesus fuck
this was a really shitty attempt at a larp thread

apply yourself
>>
>>135344380
You want I should be unmasked?
Fool???
>>
>>135344264
No. No. No. You are not RCMP.
>>
>>135344940
Sometimes I wonder why I even bother putting myself at risk to help.
>>
>>135345888
You haven't helped at all faget. Either give us something or fuck off.
>>
>>135345888
How is it help if you literally don't say anything beyond "something is going to happen somewhere"? Details or proof of you are, you larping faggot
>>
If the Someone is putting the lives of innocent human beings at risk in the US or Canada, or any nation with which the Five Eyes Alliance is not at war, you need to get with the program and get going on this.
>>
>>135344264
You are being vague to the point of being not at all helpful.
>>
File: Where I Am.png (217KB, 760x491px) Image search: [Google]
Where I Am.png
217KB, 760x491px
>>135344264
where you at anon?
>>
>>135347195
Come to Canmore faggot. Lets 69
>>
>>135344264
Wow. So much info. Not even good larping.
>>
COUP D'ETAT INCOMING

DUDLEY DO RIGHT FOR PM
>>
>>135344264
Coming on /pol/ and saying that something is going to happen that will shock everyone and then don't say anything at all as to what it is, is NOT being helpful leaf.
Tits or GTFO
>>
What do you want from me?? Providing details is the most dangerous thing a person can do. Be grateful for the information provided or BTFO.
>>
Even if true, why bother posting this? You said nothing.
>>
This is a Nothingburger.

You might as well be on the SKYKING thread.
>>
>>135348436
Provide some fucking information then
>>
>>135347555
Just what do Trudeau and Beiber have in common, besides the obvious?
>>
File: CLh0NqWUAAEGRHw.jpg (32KB, 590x578px) Image search: [Google]
CLh0NqWUAAEGRHw.jpg
32KB, 590x578px
>>135348436
>i have information about a habbening
>cant tell you information
>cant give you hints about information
>cant give you proof i have information
>cant tell you when it will happen
>cant even tell you if justin has a penis or not

So what can you tell us RCMPanon?
>>
>>135344264

Ok, good luck leaf
>>
>>135349637
Have it your way then. A smart anon will know to timestamp this though.
>>
>>135350078
Go back to fucking /x/ with your lazy as shit roleplaying.
>>
File: Jeannette 1.png (280KB, 1034x937px) Image search: [Google]
Jeannette 1.png
280KB, 1034x937px
>>135350078
What goes on here?
>>
>>135344264
go outside and play faget.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.