[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump told McCain to Vote No

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 13

This is 46D chess guys. In the phone call Trump told McCain not to vote for the health care repeal. Trump knew that the "skinny repeal" bill was a disaster. It was shit legislation and it would have been an embarrassment for the Republican Party. Do we really think he was blindsided by this? Of course not! He's the mastermind.

To what end? The 2018 midterms and 2020 election. Trump will say that we need to vote out democrats in 2018 so we can actually pass bills. With a fresh batch of senators voted in by the rage caused by this failure, they will pass a full repeal and set the country on the right track with a new bill that actually helps the country. When they are successful, he will approach the 2020 election as a hero who fixed the government.

In that phone call Trump told McCain to vote no to save his party. Had the bill passed it would have been a disaster. The madman is a political wizard.
>>
>>135341501
bump
>>
>>135341501
Nah, it's not that simple. I bet Trump told him to vote, yes, but in such a way that triggered him so much that he would vote no.
>>
2018 is too late. How much more time is left in your life for real. This shit's gotta stop. 2018 won't cut it. Plan B.
>>
>>135341501
He told McCain the bill was trash and to vote against it. Donald Trump is trying to start the fire so he can rebuild the government from the ashes and when that happens McCain has his permission to die
>>
>>135341501
I fail to see how Legislation failures like this are going to hurt the Democrats. Unless Trump's plan is to finance independents to run and win against the retarded Neocons that are ruining everything behind the scenes.
>>
>>135342565
Because it will get republicans angry enough to go in and vote more republicans in. Convince them that it's a numbers problem and they need a larger majority over the democrats.

>>135342261
That's good. I like that.
>>
Then if that is true Trump is a moron.

The number one thing that people want repealed is the individual mandate.
>>
>>135343498
Repeal that part without any other changes, and the program instantly falls apart and tens of millions of people are without insurance. Which would lead to outrage and Republicans being slaughtered in the midterms. Trump campaigned on repeal and replace, not repeal alone.
>>
maybe trump should come up with a replacement that doesnt suck balls?
>>
>>135343992
His original plan from before he was nominated was fine, I have no idea why he ever ditched it.
>>
>>135343846
It would lead to people losing insurance by collapsing insurance companies or driving rates to impractical levels. This is even worse because the existence of these companies is a major impediment to Democrat dreams of UK-style nationalization (they'd be obviously wrecking lots of businesses and careers).

"Replacement" has issues too, though. The whole problem for Republicans is that they let their opponents set the terminology for discussion of the subject in a way that demands central planning of healtcare without using the phrase "central planning". They need to start pointing out that central planning itsel is the problem, not just the particular plan. Repeal without replacement is really a better idea, but might need to wait for a clear crisis (rates and deductibles will continue to climb).
>>
LOL amazing.

Trump didn't fail, he WANTED to fail. I bet he also told that judge in hawaii to delay his travel ban right?
>>
>>135341501
Some of you schmucks are incapable of understanding that the Orange One has been outmaneuvered and outplayed by the swamp dwellers. You wave your MAGA caps like a pack of giddy school girls at a fucking Bieber concert, even as the President bumbles along aimlessly towards irrelevance.
4D chess my ass. Trump is incompetent.
>>
>>135341501
>McCain is Trump's puppet

TFW Putin and Trump control the establishment like a buncha fucking knuckleheads
>>
>>135346149
This...

So much delusion in this thread.
>>
>>135346149
It's not a fail. It's strategic winning.
>>
>>135346416
Trump is the chosen candidate for a resistance formed from within. They are the advisors and Trump contributes. Remember Pieczenik's video?
>>
File: bKxNkyP.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bKxNkyP.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>135341501
Big if true
>>
File: 1501116250655s.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1501116250655s.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>135341501
Wait, so Punished McCain is actually meme magic reality?
>>
>>135341501
>Trump knew that the "skinny repeal" bill was a disaster.
Trump doesn't know a goddamned thing, except how to fail spectacularly
>>
Bullshit, trump probably pissed him off and McCain sent one last 'fuck you' before he dies on Monday
>>
>>135341501
>This is 46D chess guys
jesus christ... if trump raped a baby seal and then died from a heroin OD, you'd somehow imagine it to be 32432 dimensional multi layered inception-style meta cricket and celebrate it as another "win".

ffs reddit gtfo
>>
>>135345966
Long term and in a vacuum? Sure. But in the short term it would be disastrous and cost the party their Senate and House majorities. Replacement doesn't necessarily have to take the form of any centrally planned health care system either.

Their main legislation goals should be focusing on driving costs down to the point where nobody would care about the idea of Socialized Healthcare anymore. Which would also allow for programs meant to provide the poor with some form of coverage could exist without being bank breaking. This is what Trump's original healthcare reform proposal was all about, but that plan just vanished into thin air at some point.
>>
>>135341501
McCain did what was right for the party.
>>
Trump wants obamacare to fail and burn
>>
>>135346888
That's sort of a win in my book, don't know about you.

...seeing as no one's ever done that before
>>
>>135341501
OP is a fag. Sage this thread. The democrats are trying to tie the affordable health care act to trump and the repls..

Trump probably called him to wish him well.

Obama care/ aka AFCA is a mess and is going to burn its party for a long time.
>>
Nah, McCain voted no to be spiteful. He was heard laughing later and said, "Lets see if Trump can make America great now." Either way, the healthcare debate ain't over.
>>
>>135346944
>driving costs down to the point where nobody would care about the idea of Socialized Healthcare anymore
>programs meant to provide the poor with some form of coverage could exist without being bank breaking

Why not a unicorn, while you're at it?
>shit costs money. News at 11
>>
I mean ... Trump is usually pretty good but he doesn't always get everything right. McCain is a skunk so expect just a rat move.
>>
If true it's because Trump wants single payer. Conservatives got duped.
>>
File: 1486221031211.jpg (232KB, 474x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486221031211.jpg
232KB, 474x600px
>>135344285
I like the REPEAL AND NEVER REPLACE plan
>>
>>135341501
This is fake, and SAGE
>>
>>135347584
Damn that photo of the Hildog is givin' me the horn!
>>
Quads and John Sidney McCain III will die a painful death within the next two and a half years.
Also Republicans will gain multiple senate seats in the 2018 midterms and they will also gain seats in the house of representatives.
Republicans will go on without John McCain and nobody will miss him except for his fag boyfriend Graham.
>>
>>135347296
It is perfectly possible, there is a mountain of legislation in place to promote our inflated healthcare prices and prevent competition between the HMOs.
>>
>>135347771
You blew it
>>
>>135347855
I won't stop until I get quads.
>>
>>135341501
If that was his plan, it would fail spectacularly. He has a majority now, to not pass anything would be a statement about Trump's shortcomings
>>
>>135347058
hmmm..

well...

yes, you're right.
>>
>>135341501
bill will not pass and 2018 midterms won't give them the votes they need
>>
>>135341501
>trumptards actually believe this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAA

MUH 2443LAYERS JENGA
>>
>>135347813

Healthcare is not a perfect market.
>>
Good single payer is the only way forward for the American people. The Zionist insurance companies are the only ones who benefit from these half-assed obamacare/AHCA bills
>>
>>135341501

>we just need to win another election guise!

no, people are sick of this bullshit.
>>
This was always the plan...Trump doesn't give a shit about the healthcare problem...it's a lost cause. He's no idiot, there's literally no room in the healthcare equation to cut costs without tackling big pharma. Biggest talking point for Republicans so he used it. Damn I love being right. There's bigger problems than Obamacare, the old "chew and screw" method of ER treatment was non sustainable.
>>
>>135346416
You, sir, are a giant faggot.
The establishment that you seem to love so much have no idea how or what to do with Trump.
Only when America is great again will you fucks finally realize the genius that is Donald j Trump
>>
LMAO LMAO you trump idiots never cease to make me laugh. I gotta admit, I hate having him in office, but this has been a daily clown show, very entertaining. Even with all 3 branches of the government in full control of the republicans hands, they still cant get shit done, and the orange idiot in charge makes an absolute fool out of himself daily. Pure fucking entertainment.
>>
File: 1394324206443.jpg (51KB, 468x628px) Image search: [Google]
1394324206443.jpg
51KB, 468x628px
>b..but trump WANTED to fail! H..ha!
>this was obviously trump's plan all along!
All this delicious denial
>>
>>135341501
well the fairy tail formula is keeping with Trumps style that is lose lose lose win big.
>>
File: laser-trump_4-3.jpg (167KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
laser-trump_4-3.jpg
167KB, 1024x768px
meaningless conjuncture. The Dems have nearly zero chance of taking back anything. The party is basically dead at this point ,if it wasn't for main stream media there wouldnt be a democratic power.
They spend a fortune to LOSE elections. They take in less and less money all the time. Its over. The mid terms is going to be a blood bath for them
>>
>>135347771

hes not living past december, his brains fucked
>>
File: 768767887.png (63KB, 305x297px) Image search: [Google]
768767887.png
63KB, 305x297px
>>135341501
What's going on here?
>>
>>135346416
>Trump is incompetent
Yet you keep losing to him.
>>
>>135342261
This is more likely
>>
>>135348305
:^)
>>
>>135341501
>you doodle pro

Wew lad
>>
>>135341501
>mastermind
>literally cannot hire a single person capable of doing their job
>literally hires family
>literally surrounded by Russian plants

Yeah big brain on that one. We're racing toward the fifth regime Plato warned us about and you chucklefucks are too stupid to admit a mistake.
>>
>>135346944
>Their main legislation goals should be focusing on driving costs down
I have yet to see an idea for legislation that seek seeks to do this without turning into some variation on central planning of a major fraction of the economy. The whole problem is that the government has spent generations forcing or encouraging payment indirection for all health-related costs in many ways. We shouldn't be trying to save that trend, but eliminate it. Indirection severs the connection between pricing and individual customers' decision making (and often even ability to pay). Undoing this is going to require tearing down things everyone is afraid to touch (medicare/medicaid, childrens' subsidies, employer insurance tax exemption, the VA, and probably a lot of other things I'm not aware of). Restoring a real market is necessary if the problem is to be fixed at all.
>>
File: 1478989929847.jpg (180KB, 1024x852px) Image search: [Google]
1478989929847.jpg
180KB, 1024x852px
>>135347714
Heres another one aussibro when your done beating your meat to them go out and take your guns back from your government. God speed
>>
>>135341501
McCain was hit with a shitstorm of hypocrisy comments when he took time off from his cancer treatments to vote to remove 33 million people from healthcare. That shitstorm was still fresh in his mind when he voted no. Trump was just cheering him on.
>>
>>135349115
>Muh Plato
>muh intellect
>>
File: entire GOP.jpg (184KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
entire GOP.jpg
184KB, 1920x1080px
>>135341501
Brilliant 72D Cribbage!
>>
>>135341501
While I agree with your overall analysis (Obamacare is a fucking albatross around the necks of the Dems), I don't think Trump TOLD McCain to vote no. I think Trump simply knew McKike would vote no.
>>
>>135349194
Trump's #1 proposal is removing the various barriers in place that prevent healthcare providers from competing across state lines. That one change alone would be huge.
>>
>>135341501
>dems knew the republicans were talking bullshit about a system that would be better, freer, and cheaper
>dems knew republicans were still winning elections with their bullshit
>throw the 2016 election
>chucklefucks have to admit their only plan is garbage
>big losses in 2018&2020
>2020 census rolls around
>democrats get to gerrymander republicans out of viability
Dems are winning the 4D chess.
>>
>>135350497
>Big losses in 2018
Who are we talking about here?
>>
File: john.jpg (223KB, 620x371px) Image search: [Google]
john.jpg
223KB, 620x371px
>>135341501
Let's see Trump make america great now..
>>
File: 1483291273853.gif (2MB, 311x362px) Image search: [Google]
1483291273853.gif
2MB, 311x362px
There is also the upside that now more than ever he has the support to start TERM LIMITS and DRAIN THE SWAMP
>>
>>135350497
Dems have their own issues to deal with, both in that their party is having a massive identity crisis and in that they are not actually providing any counter points or policy proposals of their own. Their entire platform is "Fuck Trump." Hillary already showed us what happens when you make that your primary message, now what is going to happen when the party makes that their only message?

The identity crisis is what is going to fuck them over in the long run though, they can't keep pussyfooting around it like they have been or it will just blow up in their faces eventually. They can't keep trying to court both SJW types and the blue dog working class at the same time. One or the other is going to win out in the end and massively alter the face of the party.
>>
>>135343846
>if we go back to the way it was before the ACA more people will somehow lose insurance than signed up for new coverage in the first place

It's shameful that so many of the goyim are stupid enough to buy the shit that you fork-tongued kikes keep spewing.

>d-don't just keep the bill Obama wrote, goy!
>you have to do something!
>>
>>135350281
That might help slow problems down some and temporarily allow the industry to persist as it was before the Democrats grab for control. I'm not at all convinced they'd be able to stop state governments from maintaining or introducing barriers that wouls prevent such a change from having any real effect. The "system" (calling it that at all is galling - leftist terminology meant to suggest medicine is a single purpose-built institution thay exists to serve a social or national function rather than individual customers) is a fundamentally bad idea to begin with. Mixed economics will inevitably wreck itself, ploticians will blame the private sector, and government control will grow. This change won't alter, and likely won't even delay that process.
>>
>>135348305
The only truly based health care program is an extensive eugenics program or lack of health programs. Sharks almost never get cancer, have an awesome immune system, grow teeth back and lots of other cool stuff because there were no liberal do gooder sharks interfering with their genetic evolution with stuff like Obamacare. Under my plan cancer rates will be dramatically reduced within just a few million years.
>>
This was actually 47D chess by McCain.

>comes down to the senate while still recovering from brain surgery to vote to start debate on the bill
>tricks mitch mcconnell into thinking he has the votes for skinny repeal
>tricks the white house into thinking that with only two republican defectors, they have the votes to force a 50-50 tie
>tricks mike pence into coming down to the senate to cast the tiebreaking vote for skinny repeal
>at the 11th hour votes no to audible gasps from republicans and thunderous applause from democrats
>cucks pence and mcconnell
>btfos trump
>immune to public criticism because he has brain cancer
>>
>>135351636
Ripping out the ACA instantly without a replacement wouldn't just magically result in all of the new ACA plans going away and nothing else, it would cause a lot of big problems for healthcare industry as a whole.
>>
File: 1500495265937.jpg (57KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1500495265937.jpg
57KB, 722x349px
>>135341501
I'm finding this one a little hard to believe. That's just not the way McCain operates, but it's fun to think about.
>>
>>135342261
"Vote yes, McCain. Get well soon!"
>>
>>135352050
Watch McCain get experimental cancer treatment and live to run again in 2022.
>>
>>135352511
He will survive and run against Trump in 2020. Looking forward to the primary debates. Oh so he's a hero because he survived cancer? I like people who don't get cancer. Crowd cheers and starts chanting Trump.
>>
>>135346842

t. Poor not president ctr member
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.