[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anti-Islamism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

Now hear me out. Ethiopia is a predominantly Orthodox country (&gt;35% are Muslims). They are among the countries in Africa with the least amount of terror attacks (along with Angola who banned Islam. <br>
<br>
Many of their monarchical (rulers of the aksumites, and post-aksum dynasties put immense amount of pressure to get the muslims to convert to christanity) <br>
and contemporary(Communist derg regime in the 70s led by Mengistu made it illegal to make hajj, and Meles Zenawi frequently made attacks towards Al-Shabaab while making policies to expand Churches) leaders have made both subtle and obvious policies that would put muslims there at a disadvantage, while still advertising themselves as the land where &quot;christians and muslims get along.&quot;<br>
<br>
I think that even though Ethiopia obviously is not up to the standard of any 1st world country, the West and Ethno-Nationalists can observe their tactics and learn from them to avoid their societies from collapsing, just saying.
>>
>nigger
>>
Sounds like they have more terrorist attacks than they have food.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.