[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is it about this guy that just keeps BTFOing pol?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

what is it about this guy that just keeps BTFOing pol?
>>
>>135336461
Who? He looks like a dork.
>>
>>135336461
Who's that?
>>
>>135336574
>>135336605
destiny
>>
>>135336461
Who?
>>
>>135336461

literally who?

sage
>>
>>135336461
Nothing.

Because he hasn't, he is too weak.
>>
Pseudo intellectual manlet that projects his own deficiencies onto others.
>>
>>135336461

>that just keeps BTFOing /pol/?

I want more than anything this to be true. But its not. /Pol/ is always right....what are you doing here?
>>
File: 1499741320183.jpg (102KB, 640x714px) Image search: [Google]
1499741320183.jpg
102KB, 640x714px
pol is filled with autistic idiots and normalfags more than even fucking /v/, and even tho /a/ is full of virgin losers those losers are full on autists on their subject and can defend the shittiest opinions while /pol/ can't even win against a fucking divorced cucked manlet.
pol is the death of 4ch, even /b/ isn't this full of normalfags.
thank god i started regularly visiting pol just a few months ago just to see what it's like.
>inb4 newfag
cry some more you insecure teenage neckbeard
>>
lol , sargon of all people already destroyed this retard, get him in a debate with Jared Taylor and he'll fall apart like the little cuck he is, debating pol tards that most of the time just fucking troll on this board isn't going to help him establish his pathetic view on the world and how he can make it a better safe space for minorities that will eventually become a majority in his own country.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was himself shilling his own retarded name in this board all the time either.

He should go worry more about low taxes and muh minimum wage to make the already fat niggers fatter or something, anything more than that and he's asking for a bad time.
>>
>>135337316
Watevs
>>
>>135336461
Anyone have a link to that video where someone educates him that blacks commit more crime than whites, even white collar black, and then he flips out to music and wacky editing?
>>
>>135337316
Yet I still find enough interesting debates/subjects here to keep coming back, hence my reply shall be "nice rant mate".
>>
>>135338038
this is an obvious bait thread, so your "nice rant" post is a pure joke.
>>
>>135337753
>where someone educates him
there was nothing to educate him about, he already knew that because you guys have been spamming it everywhere for the past 4 years on top of it being common knowledge. The point was the reason for them doing it has far more to do with systemic oppression than any sort of "evil genetic coding"
>>
>>135338597
K mate.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.