[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quit eating pork

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: pork.jpg (1MB, 3800x2624px) Image search: [Google]
pork.jpg
1MB, 3800x2624px
We agree that jews are evil scum and control the world. Think about this, what better way to poison people than through the food supply. Jews do not eat pork, so best way for them to make sure not to harm their own people is to poison the pork. Besides here in the US , 50 percent of all pork processing plants are controlled by chinks. Quit eating pork!
>>
>>135331552
Who in the right mind eats pork anyway? I only eat chicken. Not a fellow mammal!
>>
>>135331552
Pigs often have parasites. Also their livers are shit, so their fat contains pesticides.
>>
>>135331552
Big jew doesn't give a shit about little jew.
And a lot of the big jews don't give a shit about ither big jews
>>
File: hitler_deer.jpg (288KB, 960x690px) Image search: [Google]
hitler_deer.jpg
288KB, 960x690px
I am a pescatarian (I eat seafood, no meat) so it is better than if I choose a vegetarian diet because protein is important. Eggs are an alright source of protein, but the only other vegetarian protein option is soy, and that has estrogen.
>>
>>135331552
Cunt they got you with beef not pork. Cows are most modified livestock in the world and is the most involved in shady corporate tempering.
>>
>>135331552
Know plenty of Jews that eat pork. Most rank and file Jews aren't devout.
>>
I eat pork because Jews do not. I am not a Jew and do not wish to follow their cultural practices. OP's logic is stupid and backwards
>>
>>135335854
It's stupid to know my enemy and live like my enemy in order to defeat my enemy? learn strategy.
>>
Just like encouraging masculine traits in women and feminine traits in men, just like in jewish culture, will help us survive any culling for wrongthink, right?

Becoming the jew is the opposite of defeating the jew. Besides, forcing their sociopathic traits on other populations is THEIR strategy, to avoid standing out. Jews are scared of nothing more than to be named a Jew.
>>
File: jews_1495563741768.jpg (81KB, 790x960px) Image search: [Google]
jews_1495563741768.jpg
81KB, 790x960px
>>135336312
right.
>>
File: bacon mug.jpg (62KB, 414x438px) Image search: [Google]
bacon mug.jpg
62KB, 414x438px
fuck you pork is god tier filthy jews and mudslimes no they are not even worthy of the delicious delicacy
>>
>>135335601
this, every Jew I know eats pork and doesn't attend synagogue. Liberal kikes don't give a shit about the religion.
>>
>>135336059
Fine. You can be the stealth Jew agent and live like them and subjugate yoirself to their rules. I will not bow down and will instead live the life my Aryan race demands
>>
File: Paul_Ehrlich.jpg (219KB, 509x659px) Image search: [Google]
Paul_Ehrlich.jpg
219KB, 509x659px
>>135331552
Jew here, to be honest with you anything that isn't marked kosher at the grocery store has an 80-90% chance of being treated with chemosterilants.
>The first task is population control at home. How do we go about it? Many of my colleagues feel that some sort of compulsory birth regulation would be necessary to achieve such control. One plan often mentioned involves the addition of temporary sterilants to water supplies or staple food. Doses of the antidote would be carefully rationed by the government to produce the desired population size.
>Stanford University Professor Paul Ehrlich
>>
Pork is the reason white people are better than everyone else
>>
>>135331552
They have human/pig chimeras mixed into to food stock pigs. The synagog of satan wants us eating human flesh and this is the best way for them to do it..
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.