[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>white people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Qv4PXbu.png (493KB, 635x593px) Image search: [Google]
Qv4PXbu.png
493KB, 635x593px
>white people
>>
Tranny culture is historically black culture.
>>
>>135328601
I don't want to fix this, I want to kill this.
>>
File: Magnus_Hirschfeld_1929.jpg (138KB, 533x627px) Image search: [Google]
Magnus_Hirschfeld_1929.jpg
138KB, 533x627px
>>135328727
Lurk more, it started with a kike. It's always the kikes.

> In Berlin in 1931, Dora Richter, became the first known transgender woman to undergo the vaginoplasty surgical approach.

> This was followed by Lili Elbe in Dresden during 1930–1931. She started with the removal of her original sex organs, the operation supervised by Dr. Magnus Hirschfeld. Lili went on to have four more subsequent operations that included an unsuccessful uterine transplant, the rejection of which resulted in death.

> An earlier known recipient of this was Magnus Hirschfeld's housekeeper, but their identity is unclear at this time.

> Magnus Hirschfeld (14 May 1868 – 14 May 1935) was a German Jewish physician and sexologist educated primarily in Germany
>>
>>135328727
totally. I mean they are not burning faggots in tires in africa or anything, they are holding gay parades in lagos
>>
>>135330560
>newfag that doesn't understand the jews tells me to lurk moar

You seriously need to brush up on your understanding of the races. Tranny culture is nigger culture.

Jews are culture destroyers and corrupters. They will advocate for any other culture other than the majority culture and tend to peddle black culture first so that the mixing is most extreme and damaging. That's what they did to the Arabs and look at them.
>>
I mean I think the dog was intersexed which was probably causing genitourinary problems. I had a cat once that had a similar problem.
>>
>>135328601
I don't want to hate gringos I really don't but I see this shit and you're worse than the dumbest shortest little chicano holy shit
>>
I had a female dog when I was a kid that would do masculine shit. She would pee on things as if she was marking territory, hump other dogs as a method to exert dominance, stuff like that.

But how utterly insane do you have to be to think the dog wants to be the other gender? How are animal rights groups not converging on this mentally ill woman to save the dog from its weird ass owner? I guess frivolous operations on your pets aren't exactly illegal, but this is just incredibly bizarre.
>>
The article says that the dog had both genitalia and it was in pain
>>
>>135328601
Are you assuming the dog's species
>>
File: image.jpg (233KB, 830x844px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233KB, 830x844px
>>135328601
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.