[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGIZE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: NOW.jpg (39KB, 629x433px) Image search: [Google]
NOW.jpg
39KB, 629x433px
DO IT. DO IT NOW.
>>
>>135328499
No. Fuck you.
>>
>>135328982
NO FUCK YOU
>>
File: fuck(((google))jpg.jpg (20KB, 761x465px) Image search: [Google]
fuck(((google))jpg.jpg
20KB, 761x465px
>>135328499

how about you apologize for using that shit? not only they know everything you do and search in the internet so they can sell the information to companies for free, you also swallow their jewish propaganda like a good goy
>>
>>135329385
1. It's not propaganda, it's history
2. I use adblocker and only shop on amazon
>>
>>135329143
FUCK YOU, YOU LITTLE BITCH. I GOT MY CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL ON, SO SIT ON IT AND SPIN MOHAMMAD LOVING PIECE OF SHIT.

YOU THINK ANYONE GIVES A FUCK? NO ONE CARES! "OH NO WE WERE SLAVES ONCE", WELL FUCK YOU. MUDSLIMES ENSLAVED MORE WHITES THAN BLACKS ENSLAVED BY WHITES. EVER. FACT.
>>
>>135328499

No. Fuck you.
>>
>>135328499
No. Fuck you.
>>
>>135329663
prove it, nigger. cuz all I see is a scared whiteboi trying to overcompensate for the lie he's been living.
>>
>>135329950
BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOUR STUPID FUCKING ASS.

Even if there were only 10% whites in the USA, and they joined forces, we could wipe out the remaining 90% blacks/immigrants/mudslimes and anything else that needs eradicated.

Remember the last time whites chimped out? It's going to happen again soon. Very soon. I'm not afraid of you, or your other nigger/jew/mudslime pieces of shit.

I would die a thousand agonizing deaths than suffer a single asshat like you to live.
>>
>>135330229
NO FUCK YOU
>>
>>135329476
Adblockers don't stop Google from tracking you and selling analytics about your behavior.
>>
>>135331887
and I don't buy any of their shit. crisis averted
>>
File: Black culture 1.webm (3MB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
Black culture 1.webm
3MB, 320x400px
>>135328499
I'm sorry you were born into being a subhuman, what the fuck you want from me?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.