[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How To Improve The Second Amendment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: assaultweapon.jpg (163KB, 810x529px) Image search: [Google]
assaultweapon.jpg
163KB, 810x529px
First of all, I would just like to say that I am a proud gun owner and I strongly support the 2nd amendment.

The world, America specifically, is a completely different place today in 2017 then it was in 1791 when the 2nd amendment was written. Time changes everything and it seems like the only thing that hasn't changed in the past 226 years ago is the 2nd amendment. I would like to propose some tough, but fair changes to the 2nd amendment that are needed.

!) Have the 2nd amendment specify exactly which arms Americans have a right to bare. "The Right to Bare Arms" is incredibly unspecific and leaves a lot of questions floating around. I would like to see all assault weapons banned under the 2nd amendment. No one needs assault weapons, and no one needs weapons that have more than 10 bullets in a clip. I have owned guns for close to three decades and have never needed to use more than 3 bullets at once. By banning assault rifles, we would be able to prevent a lot of the senseless gun violence happening in America.

2) I would like to see the 2nd amendment specify a minimum age for firearm ownership. Firearms are extremely deadly weapons and they need to be respected. Only mature adults with fully developed brains should have access to them. It would be an incredible change to make it so no one younger than 25 is allowed to have firearms. This would also prevent a lot of the firearm violence in America as most mass shooters are in their early 20's.

3) Give the government the ability to take firearms from whoever, whenever, and for any reason. It is the governments job to keep us safe. And if they have the ability to take guns away from dangerous people, we will all be so much safer.

I have many more arguments to present but these are my three most strongest ones. If you have nothing intellectual to contribute to this post please move on.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.