[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Federal Reserve Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: seven_fingered_hand.gif (21KB, 407x335px) Image search: [Google]
seven_fingered_hand.gif
21KB, 407x335px
Why doesn't Trump do anything about the federal reserve?
if /pol/ can meme Trump into office, can we also meme the Feral Reserves destruction?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSOL-h8QZdM
>>
>>135320066
He doesn't want to assassinated.

I bet it will be one of his final acts as President to ax the federal reserve.
>>
Different animal. Requires the American people to actively and collectively rail against its existence. Not an entity that can be memed out of being because a politician dislikes it.
>>
>>135320967
The president has a lot of leeway to return monetary powers to Congress.
>>
File: scaredpepe.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
scaredpepe.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>135320967
>mfw even 'straya doesn't shitpost about the fed
It can't really be that bad, right? We can just vote them away?
>>
>>135320967
the american people actively and collectively railed to elect Trump, I'm sure that /pol/ can create the meme magic necessary that would be able to take the federal reserve out.

>>135320254
this makes a lot of sense, but there's still the fluoride in the water and chemtrails he needs to axe.

>>135321192
I think congress has the power to do it itself
>>
>>135320066
Jeez man not even in power for a year, I think any blockbusting will be done on the 8. year of his presidency. If, not before the reelection(I'm sure he will jail Hillary right before the next election).
>>
>>135321192
What a nothing answer.
>>135321390
No Fed backlash will occur until you have leading bankers that are more ambitious and less cautious about how to bilk the country's people. This has been done intelligently so far without the arrogance of the incoming generations.

Further, there is no point in trying to destroy the Reserve without first proposing an interim power and a more promising replacement to balance financial uncertainty.

It's a nice thought but you need to ascertain fiscal security before fucking around with Seppo book-keeping, which is primarily composed of shit and lesser parts piss and bile.
>>
>>135320066
wtf.. I want two thumbs now.
>>
>>135322626
I guess I jumped the gun, but really though, enough is enough. you be right, I still feel like /pol/ should be directed to make fed reserve memes though, its a beast that needs to be removed from the world.

>>135322830
thanks for the wisdom kiwi.
>>
File: Trump Worships the Devil.jpg (388KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Worships the Devil.jpg
388KB, 2048x1365px
>>135320066
>Why doesn't Trump do anything about the federal reserve?
Why indeed?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.