[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should Europeans bother moving to the USA anymore?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1-dcJ7_AlibcRUpPeaZJEBCw.jpg (28KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
1-dcJ7_AlibcRUpPeaZJEBCw.jpg
28KB, 403x392px
I wanted to be American all my life and now that I can (I am a $ millionaire) I don't want to because I know my kids wouldn't have a future there. Is America destined to be a brown subhuman country?
>>
Implying europe isn't
>>
>>135318806
Each state is like a sub nation so no, certain areas are and have high populations that make it seem worse than it is
You should understand nuance if you're actually rich and not larping.
Sage
>>
>>135318806
I highly doubt you are a millionaire. And I doubt you have and will have children. USA will still be a better country to live in than most. It will be whiter than Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and western Europe. What you forget is the US is the LARGEST country by inhabitable land. And while we are rougly 58%-61% white theyre are states and cities and counties that will always be white. There will ALWAYS be areas that are mostly white.
>>
File: 1499527000210.gif (2MB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
1499527000210.gif
2MB, 268x268px
>>135318806
ok faggot no1 wants you here anyway
>>
File: 1499974209884.jpg (602KB, 2000x1578px) Image search: [Google]
1499974209884.jpg
602KB, 2000x1578px
>>135318806
If you worry about your kids living in a brown area you should support more european immigration

you think someone would do that just lie on the internet
>>
>>135318806
Your millions won't go very far here.
>>
>>135318806
Kek.
>implying most of rural america (heartland/breadbasket) would be infested with non-white cityfags
>implying non-whites would give up gibs and section 8 urban dwellings
>>
>>135318806
The USA is the new Rhodesia.

When it happens, it'll be the place where whites stake their claim.

The country will balkanize, and a no-brown people state will form.

It'll be rough, but outside Russia and china won't side against it, so it'll only need to deal with (((sanctions))) from the EU and the nigger states of America until they finish crumbling and they no longer have enough economic power for their sanctions to matter, when they'll come crawling back to the successful remnants of the US for trade or gibs.

This is the place Europeans and Boers need to evacuate too, to join in our upcoming revolution.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.