[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

brits in spain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: pub.jpg (275KB, 1300x956px) Image search: [Google]
pub.jpg
275KB, 1300x956px
There is a huge british community in spain (so im told). Does any spanish people hate the british community expat in spain? If no, does this prove that "multiculturalism" can only work between other europeans and not outsiders. I never ever heard anything bad about british in spain (but plenty bad about arabs and blacks in western europe).
>>
>>135318408
They are just returning to their Moorish roots
>>
File: Orlando.jpg (149KB, 570x864px) Image search: [Google]
Orlando.jpg
149KB, 570x864px
>>135318540
Yea some brits are pretty swarthy fuckers i noticed (pic related).

But seriously. I want to know if there is any spanish backlash about the big number of brits in their country.
>>
>>135319248
I'd like double anal with bloom and Hayden Christensen
In a pub
In spain
>>
>>135318408
>I never ever heard anything bad about british in spain
Forgetting the pensioners, old people - their low-class and low-middle class (majority low educated) including Chavs come to Spain. What do you think what happens afterwards?
>>
>>135320954
I know there is plenty of chavs but Ive never heard in spanish complain and say they want british chavs as a whole out of spain like we do about muslims in europe.
>>
File: moroccans_in_spain.png (58KB, 716x674px) Image search: [Google]
moroccans_in_spain.png
58KB, 716x674px
>>135321686
Moroccans Spain: barometer.
They don't integrate.
>>
>>135318540
You mean America?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oksdM00OSFo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wiayNvtxR8
>>
>>135318408
I need to say as spanishman, the brits who lives in our territory arent bad. Most of them are nice people.
>>
>>135318408
>Does any spanish people hate the british community

Every person hates the british community.
>>
>>135320954
>>135321686

British tourists do tend to behave like niggers when abroad, there is something about warmth and sun combined with our binge drinking problem that makes the lower class go fucking nuts.

I imagine it is incredibly irritating BUT we don't bring terrible crime waves, rape, murder and what not. Just public urination, yelling, occasional fist fight, that kind of thing.

My mothers Greek and im always a little embarrassed by the way other Brits act in Greece.
>>
>>135318408
Its our suck that go there. If the Spanish killed everyone who went to benidorm they be doing our welfare system a favour
>>
>>135318408
I hate the british tourists that are objectively worse than any tourist we get. The old people are nice enought, but there are not enough brits to say we are "multicultural". They don't even represent 1% of our population as far as i know.
>>
>>135318408
And lastly, if there were more than 1% brits we would hate them to guts. Some people already hate them now because of the tourists. My question is, why would that prove that only multiculturalism between europeans works? People treat us like we are not european, not like i care, but that would defeat the whole point. There is an old daying that goes "Europe ends at the pyreenees" or something. Basically we are like Turks according to most of europe.
>>
>>135323855
>if there were more than 1% brits we would hate them to guts.
well according to google there are 400k brits in spain and your population is 45 million so thats almost 1%. but as far as a i know they live in their own little communities near the beach so maybe you wont notice them.

>"Europe ends at the pyreenees" or something. Basically we are like Turks according to most of europe.
dont take everything you read on /pol/ seriously.
>>
>>135322515
>spanishman
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>135324957
I don't really care if /pol/ thinks we are not european or not white. But i hate that we are white and european when we have to "fight for europe" and we are lazy niggermoors all the other time.
>>
>>135322668
Oh get off your high horse, like you've never gone on holiday with the lads got smashed and woken up with some bird in your bed who can't speak English. It's like a rite of passage
>>
>>135318408
Multiculturalism is a euphemism. What is not wanted are blacks, Muslims, and mestizos.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.