[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Sandy Hook. What was the point?Why wouldnt they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

Redpill me on Sandy Hook. What was the point?Why wouldnt they just actually kill all the kids instead of such an elaborate set up? Can any burger tell me if this even effected gun laws?
>>
Fake attack made to outlaw gun ownership
>>
>>135317877
But why not a real attack?
>>
File: sandyhook.jpg (552KB, 1029x1327px) Image search: [Google]
sandyhook.jpg
552KB, 1029x1327px
fake victims

CIA LARPer 'parents'
>>
File: agitprop_children.jpg (1MB, 1366x1536px) Image search: [Google]
agitprop_children.jpg
1MB, 1366x1536px
>>
>>135318121
real child deaths are harder to justify covering up to those involved

also if the public finds out it's far worse
>>
File: 1471230644189.gif (994KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
1471230644189.gif
994KB, 500x325px
Basically retarded and some slightly above room temp iq americans, high on a diet of soy and estrogen, understand on some level that they don't really understand day to day life outside of a vague gut feeling that things arwnt right
Unable to self reflect on their inability to interact with the world on a level above what they can, and because with stupidity comes dangerous unchecked pride, they figure they must be smarter than they are and therfore able to make sense of senselessness, instead of being the human equivalent of dogs furrowing their brow at a doorknob
Thus they attempt to apply their limited and basic understanding of logic and psychology to a situation steeped in abnormality and conclude, stupidly, that they understand it on a much deeper level than they actually do, and the result of this disordered thinking leads them to draw their retarded conclusions (ie that a massacre must not have occured because hurr a man made a laugh)
Thanks to the internet they can echo chamber circle jerk with other midwit kooks instead of waiting til 3am to call in to art bell and therefore seem much more organized and mainstream than they really are

That's the red pill
>>
>>135316620
CT gun laws got fucked up the ass after this shit happened. Not that things were peachy before, but immediately after sandy vagina happened, state governor Dannel 'the literal retard' Malloy and the rest of the Democrats in the state legislature rammed through CA / NY tier restrictions. Luckily Obama didn't manage to pass anything at the federal level on the back of it.
>>
>>135316620

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpqUkvqSjAo
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.