[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick rundown on the Snopes thing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 27433-1.jpg (44KB, 477x462px) Image search: [Google]
27433-1.jpg
44KB, 477x462px
>White liberal and his fat wife starts Snopes
>White liberal steals thousands from Snopes
>Fat wife sues white liberal in divorce alleging he spent over 100k in hookers and blow
>White liberal breaks a bunch of advertising deals and spends all shareholder's money
>Continues to spend tons of cash on his hooker
>marries the hooker
>runs Snopes into the ground
>goes ebegging for money blaming the company finance on the altright and 4chan
>Stupid liberal gives him 500k
>Continues spending on his hooker wife

Reminder pol. These are the people who are "Fact checking" our news.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4730092/Snopes-brink-founder-accused-fraud-lying.html
>>
>>135315311
Dude is living the dream.

Pander to the left.

Make shekels.

Blow it all on hookers.

Dude is more alpha than we will ever be.
>>
>>135315311
You can't really blame him for the hookers tho
>>
>>135315560
i need to find how to convince liberals to give me 500k to blow on hookers and coke
>>
Literally nobody gives a fuck about snopes except die hard libtards.

We have successfully managed to convince the public that the MSM has a toxic liberal agenda.
>>
>>135315560
Who the fuck are you trying to fool into believing any of that is anything other than the utmost pathetic beta loser bullshit?
>>
>>135315848
Better ask Snopes if it's true :^)
>>
>>135315792

How come snopes is consistently in the top 1000 most visited sites in the U.S.? Doesn't sound like you convinced anyone.
>>
>>135316097
and is also on zuckerberg "real news" committee. Good to know liberals get their real news from a guy that stole money and have sex with hookers on coke
>>
They Are NOT Broke—Snopes’ GoFundMe Is a Scam To Fund a Dirty Divorce
Published: July 25, 2017

Snopes’ estimated value is in the tens of millions, with a daily revenue intake around five figures — a day. They are currently ranked in the top 2,600 websites globally as well as being in the top 700 domestically.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/They_Are_NOT_Broke%E2%80%94Snopes%E2%80%99_GoFundMe_Is_a_Scam_To_Fund_a_Dirty_Divorce/59930/0/38/38/Y/M.html
>>
>>135316354
I visit sites like reddit and snopes on a daily basis too to see what BS they are spewing. Doesn't mean that I agree with them.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.