[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alex Jones Streams

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: tinfoil.png (458KB, 547x476px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil.png
458KB, 547x476px
What's with his own channel not doing YouTube streams any more? They've been doing them on a separate Infowars channel but barely anyone knows about it and so barely anyone watches:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUJNY4nfdomMppNDZNZc4nA

What did Alex do to piss off the YouTube globalists? Oh and why does PJW not have the map in the background any more?
>>
>>135312034
nigga needs to stop hiring clueless 20 year olds they making david knight and jerome corsi sad = (
>>
>>135312363
>david knight and jerome corsi
i basically skip anything without them
i love some alex rants occasionally, but corsi and knight are more enjoyable to listen to, PJW is kinda ok but hes getting worst, and owen should just stfu or stop abusing smv
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (119KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
119KB, 1920x1080px
>>135314309
At least Lee Ann Rackadoo is back doing shows.
>>
>>135315011
thats a positive yes, also she is addicted to sFv and i bet if she grabs a dick she will pulverize it
>>
>>135314309
i skip anything with knight or corsi
>>
>>135315011
she's actually upped her game. seems to have a more realistic self-assessment of her own abilites vs that other bimbo and owen (and titties r great obvs)
>>
>>135315957
well but you are american probably, i am EUfag
>>
>>135316003
i agree on both counts, upping the game and great titties
>>
I've been wondering the same thing. Why did they stop live streaming?
>>
File: 1398631327159.gif (259KB, 327x300px) Image search: [Google]
1398631327159.gif
259KB, 327x300px
>>135315011
>>
>>135316386
YouTube banned them from streaming due to the chat always filled with things like "Heil Hitler" "Kill all niggers" fucking daily.

What sucks is that Alex has no control over that but he's in someway responsible in JewTube's eyes for not having a moderator in the chat.
>>
Because the alt-right meme is dying and all of them will be out of a job within the next year. Lol, honestly good luck with those alt-right youtubers trying to get a job after wards.

>DID YEWWW KNOIII YEWW CAUUUN SOOOUPPERR SUUUIZE THE NOOOMBER TWO MEEAL. NNIENTY FIIVVE PERCCCENT OF THE MAAIN STREEEEM PEOPLE DO
>>
>>135317077
cant he just turn off chat?
>>
File: 1500916092542.jpg (188KB, 586x514px) Image search: [Google]
1500916092542.jpg
188KB, 586x514px
>>135317077
YouTube is ruined,
>>
let's see if he blocks me
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.