[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ideas on Canada?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: canadaegh.png (1MB, 1139x495px) Image search: [Google]
canadaegh.png
1MB, 1139x495px
So, with Trudeau and the large population of SJWs, what are our chances of survival?

Also, just curious... from a /pol/ perspective, what do you guys think of Canada?
>>
>>135311492
communist fucks like you can die.
>>
Wow Vancouver is a fucking eye sore
>>
>>135311625
>communist fucks like you can die
is that because of the fucking flag or just Canada being a meme?
>>
File: 1499451908789.png (324KB, 261x656px) Image search: [Google]
1499451908789.png
324KB, 261x656px
Canada has transposed it's "POLITE" image seamlessly into "FULL BLOWN KEK" mode...
>>
>>135311955
holy fuck do i hate trudeau sometimes.

sometimes I like to wonder how a high school drama teacher became prime minister.
>>
>>135311955

Autocorrect changed "KEK" to "KEK".
(Imagine if it were that easy...)
Canada is KEKED.
>>
>>135312078
His last name is trudeau you dumb fuck
>>
>>135312174

C U C K keeps getting posted as KEK....weird
>>
There is still some hope for Canada, the Western section of the country is conservative and has a long history against Trudeau's family. Even the liberals hate Trudeau by this point so the chances of him and his party getting re-elected are slim unless the opposition party start acting like the Tories did in Britain.
>>
>>135312194
I think I know that.
His name is Justin Trudeau, he was a high school drama teacher.
>>
I'm honestly surprised Canadian's haven't arrested that guy, ffs have some honor
>>
>>135312360
Actually, I live on the West coast and the southern part of BC is a fucking SJWs paradise. I can't say hi to a woman without being shunned and yelled at for an hour.
>>
>>135311492
Not good Canada bro.

I read somewhere that 50% of your population is over 55yrs old. Out of the workforce pretty much. That leaves 50 % that could work, but once you factor out minors, dindus, SJWs that means that only about 20% of your population is employed.

Think about that. 20%. the entire goverment and its budget is depending on 20% of the population, and the money they pay in taxes doesnt cover the annual budget. Add in a housing crisis (cuz 2.000.000CAD for a 50sq mt house in BC is overpriced) and your economy is set to implode.

I think Turdeau will try the Europe model and push to import 100s of 1000s of "Asian" refugees to work and prop up the tax base, but in reality we know that 99% just arrive and start collecting gibs and prefer that to working..

Youre fucked.. and I love Canada, especially Quebec, speaking spanish and having the people reply back in Francios really slow and we can understand each other, I dont speak English there because I get scowls and odd looks....Beautiful country
>>
>>135311492
Ive been to canada once and its literally a 51st state in some aspects. Everyone there sounds American, plenty of the places I went to accepted US currency and everything I would expect to see in the US was in Canada. Even your license plates look like ours. Just too liberal
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.