[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My critique of white nationalist strategy/thought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 25435364234234234.png (1MB, 1056x801px) Image search: [Google]
25435364234234234.png
1MB, 1056x801px
I feel like "civic nationalism" is a sort of a strawman, as the reality is that there are different kinds of conservative critics of the white nationalist movement. Many of these critics do not disagree with the presuppositions of white nationalists (race realism & the incapacity of other races to understand western philosophy), nor do they disagree with the goals. I am a right-libertarian who is one of those people, and what I disagree with is the overall strategy and their unwillingness to actually study austro-libertarian academic literature. Personally I think a lot of this dispute stems from the ethno-nationalist reaction to left-libertarian advocacy of "open" borders. I think ethno nationalists fail to recognize that the strongest part of libertarianism (austro-libertarian academic literature), was built up in a time when whites were still an 80% + majority in the United States. It was a lot easier to overlook the threat of losing an ethnic majority back then, especially considering they were so focused on how many white people seemed to be struggling to understand the logic behind western moral values, nevermind other ethnicities.

My two biggest problems with ethno nationalists is A) Many of them are in favor of wealth redistribution and strong central state control over many aspects of society, and B) Their obsession with brute force strategy (mass deportation), as opposed to migratory reconsolidation of white conservatives followed by SECESSION movements backed up by the threat of civil war. The reality is that not only is mass deportation highly questionable from a moral perspective, it is also politically unlikely considering the amount of white progressives in the United States.

Sauce: http://sexix.net/video78679-amateurallure-16-07-15-eliza-jane-xxx-1080p-mp4-ktr-amateurallure-16-07-15-eliza-jane-mp4/
>>
>>135307783
Big if true
>>
>>135307783
If you have a libertarian society founded on democracy or republicanism, then who pays for the means of keeping nonwhites out? If it's publicly funded, then what happens to people who don't want to pay? A libertarian society is impossible to achieve along with any sort of white or ethnic nationalism
>>
>>135307783
Good post.
>>
>>135308770
Also,
>migratory reconsolidation of white conservatives
So white people who don't want to have their homelands invaded dogs just run away?
>>
>>135307783
Hi goldy
>>
>>135308770

Well first of all we can take things one step at a time, you can start with secessionist nation states with publicly funded militaries with the intent to optimize the structure of those nations once things have stabilized. Much like you use crutches while a broken leg mends, or use support structures to guide a young tree sapling skyward until it has just enough strength to stand on it's own.

Once nation states are established and any threat of civil war is diminished, those new nations can dismantle the state and replace the publicly funded military apparatus with mutual defense contracts between neighbouring regions.

More advanced nations must have a higher "cell count" in the same way more advanced lifeforms do. The founding fathers of the United States were completely right to question the necessity of a Federal government, the only reason it has worked so long is because of the homogeneity of the United States. The introduction of other ethnicities only accelerated the corruption of an inherently flawed social structure, it was not the cause of that corruption.
>>
The civic nationalists are correct on being pro wealth redistribution... bt the white homeland dreams have been dead for decades.
>>
>>135309413

It's purely strategy, if you want to get emotional about it go ahead but it helps no one. One way you could look at it is as cosmic punishment for ever tolerating slavery in the first place. The black population is a direct result of slave importation.

Land is over rated in value anyway, Japan proved this as despite their complete lack of natural resources their economy was almost equal to the economy of the United States at one point. You should read "The wealth of nations" by Adam Smith if you are really so hung up on the lost land.

The seceded states would eventually have so much wealth that they could always purchase the lost land back little by little. Everything has a price after all.
>>
>>135308770
Most Identitarians are just crypto leftists who simply want to use racial collectivism as a justification for their totalitarian states. They simply don't value freedom, so it's no surprise they constantly bitch and moan about libertarians.
>>
>>135310843

I'm not really sure about that, but I would like to point out that white identitarians would be more easily swayed towards studying austro-libertarian literature since they are already past the first major hurdle of recognizing that there is something inherently superior about classical western culture.

Whereas white progressives unironically view the wealth of Europe as nothing other than a product of parasitism (the left ALWAYS projects).
>>
>>135310843
Not everyone who disagrees with your autistic ideology is a leftist.
>>
>>135312036

Ironically, you would have to be a little bit autistic to figure out the objectively optimal system of human cooperation in the first place. Autistic people can't compartmentalize & contain their distaste for irrational social behaviours, thus they remain in a state of anxiety that weighs them down to such a degree as to incentivize the obsessive analyses of human behavioural flaws.

The founders of the United States struggled with the exact same questions modern anarcho-capitalists or austro-libertarians do, which is whether a large central power structure was necessary at all in the first place. They were right to question it because it's not even remotely rational to begin with, nevermind necessary.

The very fact the anglospheric nations ever began to willingly self-describe themselves with the political pejorative "capitalism" is self-evident proof that wherever the balance between ideas lie, we are NOWHERE near it. The mass redistribution of wealth is nothing other than glorified cult behaviour. The twisted logic used to justify this could also be used to justify the redistribution of genetic material. Could you imagine people running around saying that the state should be used to force beautiful women to sleep with ugly men and vice versa because otherwise in a free sexual market the beautiful will get more beautiful and the ugly will get uglier?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.