[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are white people the most genetically inferior of all races?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: Pepe.png (157KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.png
157KB, 4500x4334px
>Be me
>28-year-old Turk born and living in Sweden
>Sitting on the bus on my way to work
>It's just me and an old Swedish man on the bus
>He's sitting right in front of me
>He's staring at me
>I know he's staring, but I'm just looking at my smartphone ignoring him
>He starts looking angrily at me
>He bursts out "What are you looking at, you immigrant scum?"
>I respond with an "Excuse me?"
>He says "I'm getting tired of you Muslim immigrants taking up all the space in my country."
>I respond with a sarcastic "Okay."
>He says "All you sandniggers ought to be sent to Auschwitz and be gassed."
>I ignore him
>He says "All you do is smooch off the government and rape the women God made for us."
>I chuckle
>He says "What's funny? God made you a sandnigger because he hates you."
>I say "Oh really?"
>He says "God made us Swedes look like Jesus because he loves us."
>I hold back my laughter
>He says "I've voted for the Sweden democrats for 20 years, and they'll win the next election and deport you and your family."
>That's enough, I decide it's time to trigger his old dusty Surströmming ass
>I tell him I'm a Wahhabist from Saudi Arabia who came to Sweden to spread Islam (I'm actually an atheist)
>I tell him I've lived off welfare checks for more than 10 years (I never did)
>I tell him I have a Swedish blonde and blue-eyed wife (I'm actually single)
>I tell him I've converted her to Wahhabism
>I tell him we have 9 kids and a 10th on the way (I'll never have kids)
>I tell him I'm forcing them all to become Wahhabists
>I see his face has turned red and he's tearing up
>He says "My forefathers built this country. You can't do this."
>I respond "Look at me. I'm the Swede now."
>He starts crying like a little baby
>I start laughing
>He cries even more when he sees me laughing
>I get off the bus and go to work
>Mfw I learned how to bait and trigger white people in real life from all my hours on /pol/

So /pol/, why are white people triggered so easily?
>>
>>135307284
>>
>>135307284
Good job Anon! I wish I was there so I could laugh with you. Fuck all old Swedish people. I myself am an ethnical Swede and I fucking hate every Swede born during the baby boomer generation. They all had great lives and never had to face any socio-economic issues. Now they're all voting for parties that bring more immigrants to Sweden so they can dump the wages of us young Swedes and fuck us over to make more money. I can't even get an apartment because of the fucking baby boomers that won't let any cheap housing to be built in fear of their own houses losing value. They can all go to hell.
>>
>>135308502
Så sant som det är sagt bror!
>>
>>135307284
devilish
>>
>>135307284
Shit that didn't happen.
>>
>>135307284
ITT: Things that never actually happened.
>>
File: 209357029384.png (342KB, 525x724px) Image search: [Google]
209357029384.png
342KB, 525x724px
>>135307284

I'm not reading that wall of text. This isn't your personal blog, faggot.
>>
>>135307284
Kek, great b8
>>He says "My forefathers built this country. You can't do this."
The funny thing is that his generation, and the boomers are the ones who let muslims from the Third world into Sweden.
>>
>>135308502
när min Farmor tänker rösta Vänsterpartiet 2018
>>
File: roach.jpg (36KB, 173x679px) Image search: [Google]
roach.jpg
36KB, 173x679px
>>135307284
>>
File: perfect..png (41KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
perfect..png
41KB, 300x100px
>>135307284
>4500x4334
saved thanks anon
>>
>>135310238
Jag tänker också rösta på Vänsterpartiet bror. Det är det enda partiet som har en integrations- och desegregationsplan. Det är också det enda partiet som är för en granskningsprocess för invandrare. Vilket betyder att du endast får uppehållstillstånd om du bär på svenska värderingar och har en utbildning eller kunskap som gynnar samhället. SD är som Moderaterna deluxe med lite extra rasism. Nordea gjorde mer vinst det första kvartalet av 2017 än invandringen kostade Sverige mellan juni 2014 och 2017. Rösta för dina intressen, inte för "folket".
>>
File: 1317_emoji_iphone_thinking_face.png (50KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1317_emoji_iphone_thinking_face.png
50KB, 260x260px
>>135310930
>Litar på marxist-kommunister
>>
>>135311192
Du behöver inte lita på mig. Jämför Vänsterpartiets partiprogram med Sverigedemokraternas. Jag tror du skulle bli förvånad.
>>
>>135307284
nice lie faggot
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.