[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Babylon shall fall

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: q.jpg (51KB, 717x309px) Image search: [Google]
q.jpg
51KB, 717x309px
The United States is the new Babylon and it shall fall.
>>
Rev 18:21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

That was the fate of Jerusalem, the New Babylon. The harlot riding the beast.
>>
>>135304489
When I read those strings I thought about New York. Why do you think it is about Jerusalem?
>>
>>135304169

>shall

tip your fedora on a different board faggot kys
>>
>>135304730

The beast was ancient Rome. Up until the Jewish revolt the Herodian dynasty had close relations with Rome. The writer viewed that relationship as Jerusalem's attempt to control Rome, hence the woman riding the beast. But the beast turns on her and consumes her.

The description of the woman -wearing finery and jewels- is Old Testament imagery of Jerusalem, symbolically God's wife. But she turned into an adulterer by accepting pagan influences from Rome.

She was ultimately destroyed in the middle of the Great Tribulation, the seven year destruction of Israel by the Romans. The war began at Har Megiddo (Armageddon) and ended seven years later at Masada.
>>
the European union is the titanic and it's about to sink
Making metaphors is fun
>>
>>135306466
But that prophecy was not about things happened 2 thousands years ago.

And those strings are about great sea power which is either Great Britain or the US
>>
>>135306466
Mystery Babylon is America. The mystery religions are still practiced by the satanic elite and especially the Scottish rite of freemasonry. I'll say it again, listen to Milton William (Bill) Cooper. The most redpills you will ever find. Thing is, nobody wants to demonstrate patience and listening skills in this era of no attention span instant gratification.
"Hour Of the Time"
"Behold A Pale Horse"
>>
>>135307858
There's nothing in their that implies anything about GB or the US.

Read The Jewish War by Flavius Josephus. By way of Example:

Rev 6:6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Now Josephus:

Many there were indeed who sold what they had for one measure; it was of wheat, if they were of the richer sort; but of barley, if they were poorer.

http://www.biblestudytools.com/history/flavius-josephus/war-of-the-jews/
>>
>>135308648
>For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

Sounds like about the United States isn't it?

Read all Revelations 18, and it sounds like it is all about the US and it's dominance in worlds economy
>>
File: IMG_1912.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1912.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>135304169
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man
>>
>>135310336
Who do you think is the new Babylon then? Please emigrate sharters somewhere out of the US.
>>
File: oyvey.jpg (68KB, 600x737px) Image search: [Google]
oyvey.jpg
68KB, 600x737px
>>135304169
OY VEY NO
>>
>>135311017
>The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,
>And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!
>For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,
>And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!
>And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.