[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump-Russia conspiracy is pushed by Trump himself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4200.jpg (297KB, 1484x991px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4200.jpg
297KB, 1484x991px
Think about it... always comes up when it's about to die out because of him or his own entourage. The "evidence" is always some benign thing that keeps the fake news media occupied for weeks.
No evidence
No conspiracy
Just a story pushed by Trump himself to keep the fake news media busy.
Am I insane?
>>
>>135300671
>Am I insane?

Yes. But I do think that Trump himself is the biggest leaker in the Whitehouse. He used to leak shit to the press all the time back when he was a real estate developer.
>>
While I don't think Trump is the main perpetrator in the whole ordeal, he will definitely toss the fake news a rancid piece of meat to fill their bellies with to make them bloated and sick.
>>
No you're not. He's done this kind of shit all the time to push his own narrative in the media all his career. See: John Miller.
>>
>>135300877
True.

He even had a pseudonym for a person that never existed to anonymously leak things to the press.
>>
Anyone notice that the latest leaks about US intelligence reports on the meeting, during the campaign, between Sessions and the Russian ambassador came right as Trump was attacking Sessions via twitter and interviews?
>>
>>135301673
Exactly! And that's just one example. Too many coincidences with the "leaks" and the "secret meetings".
Ain't so secret if someone knows and leaks. I think he is past being a master at manipulating the fake news msm
>>
>>135300671
this despicable media should have been brought to justice for shilling and lieing so hard during the election, of course nothing changed they continue to shape the perception of reality
>>
>>135300671
That would be hilarious if true

The media is so dumb, they just dance whenever he does anything, he has them at beck and call
>>
>>135300671
He's not doing it. People at the DNC have a trove of meaningless shit they put out every now and then. MSM jump on these worthless scraps every time.... only way to end it is to arrest the Democrats that fabricated it and keeping more fabrications in reserve.
>>
>>135300671
100% agree, something is extremely fishy about all of this shit.

I don't trust Trump, I swear underestimating him is a huge mistake the left is making. Cruz should be president, you cucks fucked up.
>>
>>135300882
>1. Act retarded on purpose.
>2. Libs point out how retarded he's acting
>3. ???
>4. Profit!

Aren't you tired of this meme?
>>
>>135307447
No, actually I could not be more entertained by all this.
Keep em coming!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.