[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boys, please don't leave my daughter waiting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 53

File: 1501205184536.jpg (65KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
1501205184536.jpg
65KB, 876x493px
https://archive.is/ckvAF

>When she was a little girl, everyone told her that he was coming — that she would grow up, and he’d just be there, waiting for her. She heard it at church, in movies and even in schoolyard rhymes: First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes baby in a baby carriage.

>She took the world at its word (why wouldn’t she?), and during college, she assumed she had all the time in the world to wait for that boy to show up. But now she’s kissed her early 20s goodbye, and she’s still standing there waiting.

>Some of those boys got married and became responsible husbands and fathers. But a scary number of them are moving into adulthood and shrugging off any woman who doesn’t meet their idealized fantasy of the semi-perfect wife. To those guys, please hear the heart of this dad: Someone’s lovely daughter is waiting on you right now. She’s just standing there believing you’re on your way, and she’s already doing her part to meet you halfway.

>Go out there and find that grown-up daughter who still believes you’re on your way. She’s going to be grateful you finally pulled yourself together and showed up — and I bet her father will be, too.

How can we convince white men to start marrying again? There is no such thing as the perfect wife. There are millions of single lonely 6/10s who need a good husband. We can't all marry 10/10s. Should the government force men to marry by the time they reach age 30? Arranged marriages used to be the norm for thousands of years.
>>
>>135299600
If shes a virgin, I'll take her one a date. If shes had sex with less than 5 guys, I'll pretend those didnt happen if they were all the same race as her.
>>
>>135299600
I already did my part. Too many edgy nihilists on here I'm afraid.
>>
>She took the world at its word (why wouldn’t she?), and during college, she assumed she had all the time in the world to wait for that boy to show up

Dumb women listen to pop culture, ride at the cock carnival, used up in their 20s.

Too stupid to listen to their parents and listen to their dumb friends who are also too stupid to listen to their parents.
>>
>>135299748
I agree. Modern day feminism has taught women that it's okay to be promiscuous. As long as she hasn't been riding the cock carousal for 15+ years, then she is still marriage material.
>>
>>135299600
Sounds great and all except you left out the part where she's sucked 15 strangers cocks while partying
>>
>>135299600
Aww poor roastie fucked every Chad she could get her hands on all the way up until she was 25 and now she wants someone to pay for her bills for the rest of her life?

Too fucking bad.

MGTOW
>>
>>135299600
there are plenty of responsible 5' 6" guys out there
>>
>>135300149
>As long as she hasnt been getting plowed by random dudes or been gangbanged/racemixed
The only girl I ever seriously considered marriage refused to give blowjobs because she said they werent lady like.

She still took dick to the vag though.
>>
>>135300879
This desu senpai

Tell her to enjoy all those short men with low incomes, lacking confidences and small benises
>>
>>135299600
Other side of the coin

>Grow up being told good guys win in the end.

>Told that women want a man who will respect them, treat them as an equal, love them and romance them

>Told that women will save themselves for him, that they are there waiting to be swept off their feet, told that the bad boys finish last.

>Wake up in your mid 20's to see that once beautiful girl now in her late 20's

>Every time you look at her you can imagine chads cum dripping down her lips, you can see the millage of her gaping protruding anus and the dark discoloration of her vagina. When you look at her facebook pictures you can see her slutting around with a different chad each week and remember how she never gave you the time of day, how she laughed at you when chad pushed you aside.

>Fuck that noise, society lied to me too. Now I'm just getting mine by making each woman I date do the most degenerate shit, be it pissing in her face, or making her go from sucking my balls to licking my ass only to tell her a few days later that I am "getting back with my ex" and ghosting on her.
>>
>>135299600
shouldn't have raised her so poorly
>>
>>135299600
> But a scary number of them are moving into adulthood and shrugging off any woman who doesn’t meet their idealized fantasy of the semi-perfect wife.

pretty sure that's more of a female thing
>>
>>135301844
Read perfect/semi-perfect as "had less than 5 cocks."
>>
>>135302044
>has a useful degree or wants to be a homemaker
>wants children
>doesn't dye her hair blue or wear awful piercings
>>
Marriage doesn't last, so what's the point. Love is dead. Best you can hope for is a relationship that lasts long enough for your children to move out.
>>
I spoke to my girlfriend recently about marriage and our current relationship. She told me it's important that a woman looks after her man and looks after the house.

It would be almost impossible to find a woman like this in the USA.
>>
My black buddy is very interested he says.
>>
>>135299600
What self-respecting human being could write shit like this?
>>
>>135301605
Edgy
>>
>>135299600
>How can we convince white men to start marrying again?

Remove immigrants.
Not even a joke, immigrants strongly effect the housing market by raising prices, thus making it much more difficult for young men to be able to afford a house to start a family in.

Kick them all out, the resulting drop in housing prices will encourage men to buy a home and marry.
The raised wages from the sudden scarcity of labour will give these same men the economic power to support a family as well.

Before considering any other solutions, consider this one first.
>>
>Be nice guy, never get dates
>Eventually give up, there is more to life then sex
>Be demonized by friends for not being married
Some how it's always the guys fault. The "good guys" left on the side lines don't owe these bitches SHIT. - MGTOW
>>
>>135302579
He looks like a nice Christian man who just wants his future daughters to find nice faithful husbands
>>
>>135299600
>There are millions of single lonely 6/10s who need a good husband. We can't all marry 10/10s.

They don't want me. They don't want anyone less than their Chad alpha-dream who once pumped and dumped them on the club toilet. Until they're 30 and barren.
>>
>>135303193
>They don't want me. They don't want anyone less than their Chad alpha-dream who once pumped and dumped them on the club toilet. Until they're 30 and barren.
this has become dogma now, your not being rational
>>
>>135302381
I married an Eastern European girl, she feels the same. She's very conservative and thinks the West has gone mental. Feels good.
>>
>>135302486
>My black buddy is very interested he says.
No good. Potential suitor has to be a human, not an AIDS monkey.
>>
>>135299600
There's a reason she is in her late 20s and not married.
>>
>>135299600
I wish I knew, it's been 3 years with my boyfriend and he fears the idea of being 'tied down' because he thinks he won't be able to do all the stuff we do now.
>>
Western women are not the same as before.
Kinda shameful to admit but I don't feel attracted to them for partnership because of how slut ty and easy they are.
I'm not super good looking but when girls ask me for sex all the time it's a put off.
>>
>>135299600
maim kill burn the white knights
>>
>>135303765

My girlfriend also thinks the west is mental, and doesn't understand because most women here are trying to find a man with a good job to look after them so they can stay at home or just do a part time job and not have the stress, and the women in the west don't want that and think working, and putting themselves through the same stress as the man is better, when it is shown to create more tension in the relationship.

Its funny because we already had one woman from sweden go crazy in a pub about how here is so intolerant and my girlfriend told her to fuck off back to stockholm if she doesn't like it. Funny how they always complain but never actually fuck off.
>>
>>135299999
Checked.
>>
>>135299600
My gf is basically perfect except for the fact that she has tattoos.

How likely will she remove them if I give her an ultimatum to do so?
>>
>>135299748
one of the hottest girls i had ever dated revealed to me that she had had sex with 22 guys. she was 24.

i finally fucked her after like 2 months of her begging and the condom ripped while i was fucking her. I yanked out my cock at maximum speed and I think I let out an audible gasp. She left and never really talked to me again

Took my current girl's virginity, she had sex with one other guy who she dated after that, and now she's with me for 7 years. Being with a girl that you've been such an important part of their life is really important i think
>>
>>135302625

He's not wrong.
>>
>>135304094
Yeah, if you have a kid you won't be able to.
>>
>>135301605
>The way to fight degeneracy is to become a degenerate as opposed to not sticking your dick in gutter trash

This doublethink is promulgated far too often among neo-conservatives. Whores are whores because men can't keep it in their pants long enough to not get shafted by the sexual liberation jew. What few viable mothers that do exist should be equally deterred by a man with no pride in himself nor the demonstrated self-restraint to make sacrifices for their family. Good women are hard to find, but settling for a whore is contributing to the problem.
>>
>>135299600
The ' I'm an Entitled Princess ' problem , all laid out. ( Men OWE me ) , daddy an' evrbody say so
' gibs me a house , car and baby and get the fuck out. '
>>
>>135299600
No thanks, I want to crash this society with no survivors. NEET forever.
>>
>>135304316
If she truly loves you, then she will do it. You might have to flip the bill. However, she will never forget what she did for you. She could use this against you in the future if she wants you to do something for her...
>>
>>135304702
i liked the article very much! It was golden :)
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>135299600
>my daughter whored around throughout her 20's and now nobody wants her
>>
>>135304316
Make it a good one, threaten to cut off a toe.
>>
File: image.jpg (184KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184KB, 1024x1024px
>>135299600
>>
File: teddygrill.jpg (468KB, 1157x1653px) Image search: [Google]
teddygrill.jpg
468KB, 1157x1653px
>>135299999
>>135299999
>>135299999
nice, (nine) one
>>
>>135299600
four of my 5 uncles were divorced, all initiated by the women.
i've got one buddy who was divorced and my brother knows multiple people who are divorced.
you'd have to be suicidal to consider marriage if you're an american man
>>
come on guys, it's time to apologize
>>
>>135302836
>young men to be able to afford a house to start a family in.
>own my house
>no gf

where did it all go wrong
>>
>>135299600

Part of this sounds like...

>Pls pls fuck my daughter she's so lonely ;--; pls fuck her real hard and good

The other part sounds like...

>Please someone take this idiot out of my life, I'm sick of hearing her bitch about not being able to find a decent guy, just fuck her and marry her already god damn it I'm tired of this shit
>>
>>135299600
>their idealized fantasy of the semi-perfect wife
this is the real tragedy
>>
" Gimmie HALF Eddie , you motha'Fuckka' "
Eddie Murphy Raw. The Penis Fly-Trap.
>>
>My daugher went on a cock carousel and now nobody wants her because she's used goods

>Please marry her
>>
File: Jigoku.jpg (103KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Jigoku.jpg
103KB, 1366x768px
>>135299600
>she’s already doing her part to meet you halfway
>doubt.jpg
>>
>>135304578

>>135301605
>Every time you look at her you can imagine chads cum dripping down her lips, you can see the millage of her gaping protruding anus and the dark discoloration of her vagina. When you look at her facebook pictures you can see her slutting around with a different chad each week and remember how she never gave you the time of day, how she laughed at you when chad pushed you aside.

>never gave you the time of day

And yet now he's the official thread lady killer.

That or he's corrupting uggos
>>
>>135301605
https://www.google.com/search?q=make+an+ugly+girl+yoru+wife&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8 f you want to be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife
So for my personal point of view
Get an ugly girl to marry you

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life

A pretty woman makes her husband look small
And very often causes his downfall
As soon as he married her and then she starts
To do the things that will break his heart

But if you make an ugly woman your wife
A-you'll be happy for the rest of your life
An ug-a-ly woman cooks meals on time
And she'll always give you peace of mind

Don't let your friends say you have no taste
Go ahead and marry anyway
Though her face is ugly, her eyes don't match
Take it from me, she's a better catch

Say man!
Hey baby!
I saw your wife the other day!
Yeah?
Yeah, an' she's ugly!
Yeah, she's ugly, but she sure can cook, baby!
Yeah, alright!

>>
>>135304451
So she cucked you?
>>
>>135301605
https://www.google.com/search?q=make+an+ugly+girl+yoru+wife&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

f you want to be happy for the rest of your life

A pretty woman makes her husband look small
And very often causes his downfall
As soon as he married her and then she starts
To do the things that will break his heart

But if you make an ugly woman your wife
A-you'll be happy for the rest of your life
An ug-a-ly woman cooks meals on time
And she'll always give you peace of mind

Don't let your friends say you have no taste
Go ahead and marry anyway
Though her face is ugly, her eyes don't match
Take it from me, she's a better catch

Say man!
Hey baby!
I saw your wife the other day!
Yeah?
Yeah, an' she's ugly!
Yeah, she's ugly, but she sure can cook, baby!
Yeah, alright!

>>
>>135300149
>As long as she hasn't been riding the cock carousal for 15+ years, then she is still marriage material.
Bait or cuck.
>>
>>135304616
I live in California. There are no good women here.
>>
>>135305196
man i knew 3 guys who've killed themselves during/immediately after divorce.

first time i just thought he was a pussy, but now? i'm not so sure.
>>
>>135302836
Quoted for truth. Lack of money is the primary driver behind no marriage.

The secondary driver is that men and women have been taught how to pick on each other and criticize every flaw in every thing they see and hear. This means the few who can afford a family often end up divorced.

There is no mainstream publication with the courage or intelligence to identify and fight against this problem. It is only on places like 4chan that such things can be discussed.
>>
>>135301605
im not an edgy fucking weirdo like you but...

this is the best fucking move...
>I am "getting back with my ex" and ghosting on her.
>>
>>135301605
Video related https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
>>
>>135299600
>semi-perfect

Apparently its just too much to ask women not to burn coal and be #KillAllWhites feminist whores.
>>
>>135302988
We need violence back. This feminized society is painfully alienating to live in. It's completely unreal.
>>
File: 1474390399904.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474390399904.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
>>135299600
>>
I'm moderately attractive, a bit too skinny, out in public. Been asked out exactly once in my life. Women aren't doing shit to meet men halfway.
>>
>>135304243
Italy was like Eastern Europe until the 1968; after that damned date, when we opened our floodgates to the "sexual revolution", we were forever lost.

I wish I could get with a Slavic or Baltic girl, I like those people: strong will, strong value and most of them still very religious.
>>
We honestly have an entire generation of manchildren. Yes, a lot of women have issues as well with responsibility and commitment. But too many "men" are just as bad. Our societies are just fucked honestly. It's going to be too late before white men and women sort themselves out, while Muhammad and his 8 wives easily replace us.
>>
>>135299600
I'm 36, an professional, and live in an ultra liberal urban enclave. I've been married about a dozen years. Literally every male coworker I have (except one guy who is literally autistic) is married, engaged, or in a long-term relationship of some sort. Of my friends and peer group, probably 70% of the men are married, engaged, or in a long term relationship. Of those that are single, half of them are divorced. Hell, even most of the gay guys I know are married.

It isn't that we're not marrying, its that we're not having kids.
>>
finding a woman is like finding a house. you make a list of five nonnegotiable features and prioritize the rest. you will have to make trade offs

like you cant get a girl who spends all day at the gym and not expect her not to be crazy

you cant ask for someone that's not a drunk but still wants to go out all the time.

you cant ask for a woman with a spine who will not give you any shit once in a while.

you cant ask for someone who wants gender roles and then get mad when she expects you to take out the trash.

my five nonnegotiables were
Trustworthy
good work ethic.
Family oriented
able to handle themselves socially
smells nice.

everything else beyond that is just icing on the cake.
>>
ITT: shills and frustrated virgins talking shit they don't know anything about with the intention of making others as miserable as them and prevent white couples having children.

Fuck off niggers. My gf is the sweetest creature on this planet and my life improved tenfold when I met her, I couldn't be happier relationship wise.
And my uni is full of other sweet girls who are single because all the immature numales around are afraid to make a move. Man up and stop whining.
>>
>>135306606
Women aren't supposed to be the aggressors in a relationship, faggot. Any woman worth having wants *you* to be the man in the relationship.
>>
>>135299600
You don't see shit and play with it. A woman wants to get gangbanged by me and my crew, taking our BBCs in every one of her holes, sometimes squeezing two in a hole at a time or trying to then they think we should marry them. We laugh and throw them away after so they have to go looking for white cucks to take their old used up asses. Some cucks do and that's fucking funny but others are just too smart to waste their time on those women. Hell even the "dad" in that pasta says
>idealized fantasy of the semi-perfect wife.
Who the fuck settles for semi anything? Only marry perfect or high quality girls. lol sometimes my friend try to ruin these white girls for live by forcing them to get pregnant and leave them with a niglet to ward off any potential future white suitors. Fuck women and dump them.
>>
>>135300879
>>135301001

M A N L E T
>>
>>135299600
>There are millions of single lonely 6/10s who need a good husband.

Washed up whores.

We don't want 10/10s, we just want women to be real women.
>>
File: image.jpg (140KB, 490x926px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 490x926px
>>135299600

She shouldn't have spent her teens and 20s taking three cocks at a time in every gutter she passed. The nice girls get families. The skanks get a cat, an abortion, and herpes. Then they slowly die alone

>P.S. This is why white men are all marrying Asian waifus
>>
File: 1412515124125153345.png (248KB, 700x425px) Image search: [Google]
1412515124125153345.png
248KB, 700x425px
>>135299600
Dude what

What the fuck is going on this timeline.
>>
>>135306917
you'll grow up some day soon, don't worry
>>
>>135299600
>Should the government force men to marry by the time they reach age 30?
I know I'll get a lot of flak for this, but yes.
Also remember that women are mostly followers. The reason why most of them became shit, is because most men became shit.
Fix men and you fix women as well
>>
>>135306981
i'm not 5' 6", i'm just pointing out that guys who are literally perfect except for being 5' 6" get ignored
>>
>>135302164
BS.
As long as you're not a narcissist and she's not a narcissist and you both actually fucking treat each other like human beings, it lasts just fine.

But if you just want a sex slave who cooks and wipes your ass for you, but all you date are promiscuous nufems who are just as selfish as yourself, then no, it won't last.
>>
File: fr2ZUx4.png (334KB, 412x448px) Image search: [Google]
fr2ZUx4.png
334KB, 412x448px
>>135299600
>"I realize that our culture has thoroughly convinced you that your life is all about your personal fulfillment, and marriage to anyone less than your ideal will constitute an intolerable act of settling, but please consider that real life might actually be about serving others"
>"please consider that real life might actually be about serving others"

How do people become such cuckholds? What drives them to want to work for others who in the now-majority of cases (50% of marriages end up in divorce) wouldn't do the same for their partners?
>>
>>135307215
i keep hearing that when i think of the under 5'7 guys that i grew up with all them have pretty hot lady friends. i'm not saying being short is an advantage but its not such a disadvantage as to be insurmountable.
>>
File: 1493006441965.jpg (260KB, 553x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493006441965.jpg
260KB, 553x900px
I got really burned by someone I thought was the sweetest, funniest, and pure person.

FUCK OFF. I'm finally happy being alone, I don't need your pathetic gen x ass coming along trying to ruin it for me.
>>
>>135306917
>afraid to make a move.
there is something to this. i think back and kick myself over how many times a blew what was an obvious attempt to make a pass at me because i couldn't believe that these girls were interested in me.

you dont have be fucking aggro but at the same time if you think shes asking you to make the pass... make a fucking pass.
>>
>>135299600
If she is a virgin and has a decent, non fat body, let me know, I'll gladly date her
>>
File: 1492405137413.png (136KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
1492405137413.png
136KB, 500x566px
>>135307652
Me too, sadly.

And I bet about 1/2 of /pol/ users too.
>>
>>135305827
Yes annon
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 480x445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 480x445px
>>135299600
The women are the problem. 66% of women initiate divorce. >50% of marriages end in divorce. Women are going to have to leave the work force, get back as homemakers and drop the femenist attitude if the family structure is to return. It is far too risky to get married as a man and have a child these days with how women are acting and how the court system is punitive to fathers and husbands.

We need to revoke a women's right to vote in order to fix the landscape before our children can grow up in households of both a father and mother.

I think muslims are scum but they are correct about how they control their women. Some form of white sharia needs to happen because shit is getting worse
>>
File: 1474071149233.gif (239KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
1474071149233.gif
239KB, 500x419px
Is this article saying that men don't get to have standards? Statistically speaking a woman with 20+ sexual partners is a guaranteed divorce.

Is this article telling me that I'm bad for not accepting that?
>>
>>135302988

>Square hair cut
>lopsided smile
>Vacant eyes
>Adams apple exactly as wide as chin
>Huge forehead

3/10 would not fuck
>>
File: Donald.gif (398KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
Donald.gif
398KB, 480x238px
No hymen, no diamond
>>
>>135307215

>tfw manlet

Fuck it. Ill just get a cockatoo and teach it to screech "normies" to piss off my neighbors. If I cant have love, i can at least have laughter
>>
>>135301001
manlet here. penis size is not proportional
>>
File: 1493002319408.png (2MB, 1400x874px) Image search: [Google]
1493002319408.png
2MB, 1400x874px
>>135307829
Wouldn't surprise me. The thing that really ended my desire for a relationship with a woman was the realization that you could be a goddamn Adonis, masculine, and a charmer, rich, etc. And she will. still. get. bored. Doesn't matter how great you are, she will guaranteed get bored, and try to fuck around.

Not worth it in the slightest. I'm sorry pops is going to have to watch his lil girl grow into a cat lady, but that's not my fucking problem. I've dealt with enough of other people's problems.
>>
File: ahum.jpg (17KB, 155x188px) Image search: [Google]
ahum.jpg
17KB, 155x188px
I work as a cnc operator, earn a decent wage.
Saving to buy a house, to have a nice garage and workshop, to maybe go freelance later down to road.

Thing is, I'm not at all attracted to whores. Got hurt pretty bad about a decade ago, once burned twice shy. Been with one and that's that, I'm not becoming a fucking man whore because the rest of the world is fine with it.

I'd rather spend my earnings on being productive and leaving another kind of mark on the world.
It's too late to find someone, I seriously wouldn't be able to "get over" my partner having fucked around. And frankly me having a problem with that isn't something to solve or for me to force myself to endure.

I'm fine.
>>
>>135308463
Romantic relationships are supposed to end in children. When she has kids she cannot afford to get bored with you and doesn't have the time to worry about that shit anyways. Same goes for the man, he cannot afford to cheat or slack off or he will lose his children.
>>
File: 7mcdetak.png (10KB, 801x577px) Image search: [Google]
7mcdetak.png
10KB, 801x577px
>>135299600
Im sure there would be a long line of lonely poor fat manlet assburgers to marry her, but she'll surely just ignore the line and keeps on looking for that perfect prince she thinks she for some reason "deserves".
She should take a lesson from men and just lower her standards.
>>
File: 1501028845665.jpg (45KB, 716x717px) Image search: [Google]
1501028845665.jpg
45KB, 716x717px
>There are millions of single lonely 6/10s who need a good husband.

Understood and completely agree. No explain to me what I need a good wife for if I don't want kids?
>>
>>135306856
In a better society your entire list would be mandatory for all women.
>>
i've seen this girl a billion times. she'll never settle because her parents/community has given her unrealistic standards.
>>
>>135299600
Remove no-fault
Remove alimony
Remove welfare
Remove women-only entitlements
Make shared custody 50-50
>>
>>135299600
My requirements. Non negotiable.
1. Must be white
2. Under 30
3. No kids/never married (excluding widows)
4. She must have never fucked a nigger or brown
5. I need her to be HWP
6. Has useful college degree
7. She must be employed
8. She must know how to cook
9. Swallows
10. Does anal

Show me that woman and I would gladly court her.
>>
>>135301001

I'm 5'6 and mines 6-6.5 like the majority of white guys. We do get lower incomes, but mostly cause it's easy to treat bottom barrel men like shit in the workforce.
>>
The article in OP implies very clearly that that woman is a virgin, still the anons keep on whining about "used up whores" LOL
>>
>>135309688
"yes dad, of course i'm a virgin!"
>>
File: 1497335817109.gif (278KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
1497335817109.gif
278KB, 1000x700px
>>135299999
Fucking checked, kek has spoken
>>
>>135309145
we just might have similar taste. i know a dude who loves dainty chicks (which comes at the expense of social ability and work ethic). i know a guy who is really into hippy chicks that like to ski and camp (which i assume impacts smell and work ethic). another guy is into corpo chicks, which comes at the expense of family.
>>
>>135299600

>But a scary number of them are moving into adulthood and shrugging off any woman who doesn’t meet their idealized fantasy of the semi-perfect wife

Sounds like she need to woman up.
>>
>>135309550
what about a widow with a kid who meets every other requirement?
>>
>>135299600
Ha. I fucking wish. If you knew me, you'd know that there is abso-fucking-lutely no way any woman would ever want me.
>>
File: Lebensborn.svg.png (126KB, 1200x1327px) Image search: [Google]
Lebensborn.svg.png
126KB, 1200x1327px
>>135299600
pic related solution
>>
File: traditional_beauty.jpg (86KB, 441x645px) Image search: [Google]
traditional_beauty.jpg
86KB, 441x645px
>>135299600
Make women traditional again.

/thread
>>
>>135309913
For real.

Women these days need to realize that unlike in the past, they need to WORK to get a man! So hun, hit up the squat rack, wear a buttplug, and take cooking classes.

The world needs you to WOMAN UP, girl!
>>
>>135309950
Number 3 does not apply if widow or widow with kids.
>>
>>135310198
Why wear a buttplug?
>>
>>135299600
>Dad pretending that his daughter wasn't a massive cock-gobbling slut in college
>begging men to please marry his little whore

How pathetic.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8KB, 205x246px
>>135310008
Neckbeard?
>>
>>135309550
That kind of corporate whore has high requirements though
I hope you bring a lot to the table anon
>>
>>135301829
AGREE. she believes things JUST COME TO YOU in this world? it's like you raised her specifically to become a failure cuckold nothing. "just watch the world go by honey, you'll be dead soon. we'll all be dead soon." "I love you daddy."
>>
>>135299748
>If shes had sex with less than 5 guys, I'll pretend those didnt happen if they were all the same race as her.

Top cuck. Have fun kissing those lips knowing up to five other cocks have been in there.
>>
>>135310302
So they can take a dick up the ass

It's 2017, anal is on the menu
>>
>>135310333
Its lady like
>>
>>135299600
If she's had more than 5 dicks she's not marriageable, she's a whore. Now whores have their place and I wish them the best, but they make terrible wives and destructive mothers.
>>
>>135299600
>But a scary number of them are moving into adulthood and shrugging off any woman who doesn’t meet their idealized fantasy of the semi-perfect wife.

Why is he defending disgusting roastie fornicators? You wanna know why no one wants to marry you? BECAUSE YOU'RE A FILTHY WHORE.
>>
>>135310302
Its lady like
>>
File: lebensborn.jpg (131KB, 700x469px) Image search: [Google]
lebensborn.jpg
131KB, 700x469px
>>135310333
like wow im such a great dad this is the degenerate i raised, what are we as the new generation supposed to do except salvage the remains of degeneracy with institutional lebensborn
>>
>>135299748
less than 3, dude
<3
>>
>>135309550
6 and 7 are irrelevant and 9 and 10 make you a degenerate who doesn't deserve the rest of those qualities.
>>
>>135299600
end things like child support.
>>
>>135310400
>6'4"
>Average looking goy
>MBA
>Good career
>respectable wardrobe
>Well funded investment portfolio
>Above average house
>Immaculate credit score
>browses /pol/
>>
>>135310382
No. Clean-shaven, really lanky. And, no, I'm not a militant atheist fedora-and-trenchcoat wearing faggot. I'm just kind of awful with other people, and there isn't really anything likeable about me.
>>
>>135304243
It's funny how Swedes feel entitled to criticize Eastern Euros (Czechs, of all people) on one day and yet fail to react to problems with Syrians, Somalians, etc. in their own societies. Some would call this a racial double standard and ask the Swedes why they rob non-white people of agency, but I'm just happy that this means that Slavs are human.
>>
>>135305400

this

The thing is I don't really care enough to actively look for girls.
>>
>>135299600
1. prepare yourself.
2. hunt where your quarry lives.
tell her to hit the gym and drop 20 pounds. join a church. go to class reunions. they are out there.
>>
>>135310915
Dude, go for those slutty goth and Wicca chics.
>>
>>135309550
>#6 and #7

u must be a nigger. cant u provide for ur own family?

>#9 and #10

nigger confirmed
>>
I T B E G I N S

FEMALE SUICIDE EPIDEMIC UPON THE HORIZON

INVEST NOW IN CAT FOOD, DILDOS, AND VINEYARDS
>>
>>135310758
Have fun marrying a worthless bitch with no work ethic who does not understand the value of an earned dollar. While you're at work busting your balls, she is sitting on her ass at home watching TV or out at the mall blowing you money on frivolous shit. Then when you get home from work she won't even suck you off or let you rail her ass.
>>
>>135311096
I might if I knew where to find any. Arizona isn't really a good place for that, as far as I can tell. Or if I could work up the balls to actually do anything about my loneliness.
>>
>>135305458
Funny wording here, as if semi-perfection rather than perfection is now an unreasonable ideal
>>
File: 3476347634734.jpg (104KB, 641x638px) Image search: [Google]
3476347634734.jpg
104KB, 641x638px
smells like r9k in here
>>
>>135304094

It's a real fear if you divorce his ass, take half his stuff, and make him pay child support for the rest of his life

Average man simply can't soak all that and recover.
>>
>>135304243
Also women's overall happiness has declined for over 40 years here.
Must be men's fault
>>
>>135305949
Do not tie yourself to any woman who is constantly unhappy about everything. They LIVE to complain.
They will drag you down into their misery loves company. If she can't take JOY in simple things , Run.
>>
File: poltergeist10[2].jpg (39KB, 842x356px) Image search: [Google]
poltergeist10[2].jpg
39KB, 842x356px
>>135311481
the synthesis of r9k and pol will be the most destructive pairing of natural disasters this planet has ever seen. Untapped male aggression is about to seize control over the system that fucked it.

Get ready for the apocalypse
>>
>>135311481
>dad fucks up raising his daughter
>tells her that she'll get everything she ever wants as long as she just waits for it
>tells her she's worth it and can do what she wants until then
>lets her slut around in college
>blames men and the world in general when prince charming doesn't ride up and ask her to marry her, giving her the life of a millionaire

Yeah man, it must be /r9k/ that's the problem
>>
>>135311816
>Untapped male aggression is about to seize control over the system that fucked it.
no it isn't. you're just going to keep getting a little older and a little more hopeless with every passing month.
>>
http://www.nationalaffairs.com/publications/detail/the-evolution-of-divorce

the most important essay on divorce is above. if you haven't read this yet, you're fucking up.
>>
>>135311925
Ohohoho

He says as the system is begging for men to get back into the game.
>>
>i rode the cock carousel and now nobody wants me, please help :(
>>
>>135311925
>marginalize men to the point that millions of them dont believe they have a future
>men flock to the internet in droves as part of greater escapism
>get redpilled
>get angry
>millions of articles wondering why men are like this
>cant figure it out
>liberals double down on identity politics
>women are beyond saving

Yeah nothing bad will come from this
>>
>>135299600
A man is supposed to arrange his daughter's match. If you don't have your daughter arranged married right after her first blood(or as soon as legal if the law doesn't allow that) you've failed as a father.
>>
>>135310755
Please be in Campinas.
>>
>>135307542
It's an argument coming from christianity
>>
>>135299600
Well maybe if your daughter didn't suck so much black cock...
>>
>>135303193
You are right, it's much more fun to be miserable and alone than in a meaningful relationship.
>>
>>135311920
this
>>
>>135312184
you don't have the balls to talk to a fucking girl, what makes you think you're going to "seize the system"?
>>
>>135312347
I've had 3 long-term girlfriends and a handful of hookups.

I'm angry at women for being what they are. They are never satisfied. They always think the grass is greener and want to dick around until they are way over 29.

I have realized in the past year that I will never marry. I dont see any point
>>
>>135312347
You want a pat on the back for completely misreading the problem and the men radicalizing?
>>
>>135311362
You sound like a closet faggot. Just marry a dude if you want a partner with "work ethic" who "understands the value of an earned dollar". Personally, I'd rather marry someone who puts her family over her personal ambitions and knows how to be a good mother.
>>
>>135299600
>She took the world at its word (why wouldn’t she?
Literally everyone goes through this point in life. It's the realization that maybe you don't know shit and that the world is infinitely different than what you were told it would be like.
We've all been there, and there are still a lot of people struggling with it as we speak.
>>
>>135307506
45% divorce rate in the US. Women initiate over 70% of divorces. More than 2/3 of the time, Men don't have a choice.
>>
>>135299600

Marriage is a serious commitment, and I will not rush into it.

Moreover, I trust in God that if he desires I should marry He will provide for me a bride. At this time I am 30 years of age, and I wait patiently.

If it is God's will, I will remain a single Christian man just as Paul.

May God bless you and keep you safe.
>>
>135299600
>> But a scary number of them are moving into adulthood and shrugging off any woman who doesn’t meet their idealized fantasy of the semi-perfect wife

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? Its literally the exact opposite. I'd be fine with any female thats white, not fat, has fucked less then 5 guys, and isn't horribly disfigured. Honestly thats all I'm asking for. Those girls though are 1 very hard to find (which should itself be ridiculous), and majority of the time if you find a decent girl she won't give you any attention.
>>
>>135312554
If woman says she dont want kids , she is usually full of shit trying to trap you and get prego. by accident later. If she wont take care of a pet when its cold snowing / raining , she wont take care of kids - YOU will.
>>
>>135303624
>your
and just like that i can discard your shitty comment.
>>
>>135299600
Fuck off cuck, you raised a whore. Fuck her yourself.
>>
>>135306055
>>135302836
If we find a solution to one (((problem))) it'd be the final solution to all problems.
So long as we refuse to cut off the head, the snake will keep strangling us.
I think we're fucked. not going to stop, but we're fucked
>>
>>135311362
Sounds like you want to fuck a dude with a vagina
>>
>>135310494
She still kisses my lips knowing the amount of pussy and ass that have been on them
>>
>>135304451

>Falling for the latex Jew.
>>
>>135309550
mine are
1. not be ugly as shit
2. not fuck niggers
3. under 30
4. no kids

im a pretty simple guy
>>
>>135300325
And that's at just one party.
She's been to hundreds.
>>
File: i-it's genetics I swear.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
i-it's genetics I swear.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>135299600
If women stop being pieces of shit, maybe I'll think about it.
>>
>>135313219
Women live in the moment. They say they dont want kids when they are 22 years old and are more concerned with having """fun""". Of course she doesnt want kids at that age. She's fucking random guitarists. Men who can't provide nothing beyond a cheap thrill in the bathroom of a bar.

They all want kids around 30 but by then it's a shit proposition. You're making the biggest investment into her worst years. She's not as hot as she was when she was 19 and fertile AND BACK THEN SHE WAS FREE.

Women are the only investment good that increase in price as they diminish in quality. It makes no sense.
>>
>>135313133
This.
Many men are ready to settle in my gen, trust me. We're super ready. Only ones who aren't a manchildren. We just have *basic* fucking conditions. We're not ever going to settle for single women, or turbo sluts.

Real problem here is women honestly, men are fucking up but women are way worse. They want some top alpha husband, are used goods, don't want kids, disgusting personalities.
>>
File: 1486770106991.jpg (82KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486770106991.jpg
82KB, 900x900px
>>135307829
I was crushed by my highschool sweetheart that was seeing another guy while I was with her, never recovered. the jews destroyed our women, we need to destroy them so the generations after us have a chance for a normal happy life.
>>
So much larping in this thread. It's the good ol' beta men fairly tail, but for girls.
As with men who complain that there are not 'good women' around, girls that complain about the same issues are most likely ignoring their own flaws. Grow the fuck up and stop blaming the world on your shortcomings
>>
>>135312872
You too brother.
>>
File: vandyck_simsondelila_grt[1].jpg (289KB, 1231x716px) Image search: [Google]
vandyck_simsondelila_grt[1].jpg
289KB, 1231x716px
>>135313909
>the jews destroyed our women
Read history books. Women have always been like this. Man's crowning achievement was to curtail it through "patriarchy" and facilitate what we came to know as western civilization.

Women are naturally like this. Biology doesnt care about your feelings. It wants girls to fuck hot cock and get hella fucking pregnant. Issue is, this creates a capitalistic and predatory sexual market place. Which you know who has exploited fully.
>>
>>135299600
The solution is making the Society traditional again, if you feed People with industrial sugar and fat mixed with pesticide vegetables, don't encourage Sport, give them other Entertainment, produce aggressive medicine and fill the air with diesel gas,
of course then they will look like shit.
We Need to make the Society healthier and more traditional, this is only possible by reforming Society, fat People won't stop existing until McDonalds is destroyed, any western Country spending shit on healthcare is burning cash, Colonel Sanders is Uncle Sam's deadliest officer.
Do you know that feel when you look at women of the 20's, 30's and 40's and think they still all look at least 7.5/10? Yeah, because at that time feminism and unemployment hadn't succeded and People weren't feeded chemicals.
Eat one fucking European Apple and say it is tasty without liying, or say at least you don't feel anything that makes clear this is filled with chemical substances, it is impossible.

When it Comes to marriage:
Take Rules from 18th century, add traditionalism and some liberties to it, this is enough to make all People married.
You are right.
>>
File: marriage risk management.jpg (146KB, 998x511px) Image search: [Google]
marriage risk management.jpg
146KB, 998x511px
>>135299600

Back in the day there was a thing called a dowry. The father paid for someone to take his useless daughter off his hands.

Its time for that tradition to return. Its the only way we're even going to bother.
>>
>>135302836
This is literally the only problem. I'm not socially autistic and have no problem meeting or talkng to girls. I've had a few one nighters but never had a decent gf. I can't afford to live on my own and save money with the cost of rent in Vancouver, and so I live with my parents. I pay the bills and everything but when girls hear you live at home they instantly write you off.

I will admit that I do have horrendous taste in women and tend to pursue retarded skanks that all of my female relatives hate, but I feel that's not the prevalent issue.
>>
>>135312717
And how many of those were because the dude was dipping his balls in someone else's honeypot? You basement dwelling retards think that marriage is a one-way street.

The elevation of narcissism is what is killing marriage. And that's both men and women.

We live in a society that only values consumption, instant gratification, and identity worship...all of which are corrosive to marriage and society as a whole.

Marriages end because of jackassery. Don't want your marriage to end? Don't be a jackass. And don't marry a jackass, either.
>>
>>135314259
>muh biology
Excuses. Even now you make excuses for women's behavior.
>>
>>135299600
No, I resigned myself to the fate of fucking and mooching off of single mothers for the rest of my life. I'm not marriage material, I'm far too gone at this point. 10 years ago you could have convinced me to marry and settle down, start a family, work my tail off for those kids, but not anymore.
>>
>>135302381
That's odd because I did. And I'm only 18.
>>
>>135314581
I'm not making excuses for it. I'm explaining it. There's a difference.
>>
File: IMG_5008.jpg (85KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5008.jpg
85KB, 1024x680px
>>135299600
Women in their 20s are just too cocky for a serious man. The reality is that they have the most power they will ever have in their lives at about age 24(if shes hot) and they just simply dont know how to deal with it so they use and abuse men. Consequently, the smart men know they dont peak until they are in their mid thirties. They will notice how ungrateful the 24 year old women are and fuck them, but not marry them.

The only good women in their twenties have been humbled to the point where they are ready. If you find one like this shes a keeper, but she probably wont be a 9 or a 10, she will be a 8 or maybe a 7.
>>
>>135310302
Quit skipping leg day. If you squat heavy, you have to wear a plug so you don't shit your pants.
>>
>>135314129
Amen.
>>
>>135302381
i know, that's why i'm leaving the united states for your nation
i hope the girls there wont be too disgusted by my mutilated penis
>>
File: beito.png (76KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
beito.png
76KB, 625x626px
>>135314542
これは低品質な餌だよ。
>>
>>135314654
POO IN IT
>>
>>135299600
>implying white men are the problem
>implying getting married is worth a dime in today's world
There are no good women left.
>>
File: 1486058016510.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
1486058016510.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>>135314259
nigga look at my fucking flag, after the world war the denazification/americanisation and sexual revolution that was promoted by the jews spread like cancer in the west. her mother was american and was a whore herself leaving her first husband in america for some balding german faggot. how can her daughter be traditional and monogamous?
fuck off you fucking kike. thanks for destroying my country by the way, eat a fucking dick.
>>
>>135314976
>Dear Diary, you'll never guess how I became jewish today.
>>
>>135299600

Honestly, next year I turn 30 and lately I feel like I would not mind finding a waifu to settle down with and have kids.

However, I do not want my tall blue-eyed fair hair genes go to waste but meeting a blue-eyed blonde (I would also take a redhead) seems to be near impossible.

Meanwhile, I have no trouble meeting women of every other race, several of whom asked me to marry them and have kids.

Where did the white girls disappear to?
>>
>>135307148

>Should the government force men to marry by the time they reach age 30?
>I know I'll get a lot of flak for this, but yes.

"How to instantly cause civil war."
- By a jew
>>
> Please consider that real life might actually be about serving others

Yes thats right pol, all your life is about serving and saving some washed up roastie.
>>
>>135315258
this is non-ironically expected of us
>>
>>135308572
There's hope yet, an employee and trained male only grows more attractive with age, and the coming generation is reportedly much more conservative. Keep your eyes open, you might be able to bag yourself a QT girl with plasticity so you can grow old together instead of spending 60 years hating some dried up cunt your own age.
>>
>>135313405
Of course, because its none
>>
>>135299600
This is also my concern, too little people getting children at the end of the road and if they get it are too little.

>>135313763

How did your country got infested by gold diggers?
>>
File: 1499486266768.jpg (158KB, 1024x717px) Image search: [Google]
1499486266768.jpg
158KB, 1024x717px
>>135301605
DOn't you see! You have turned into what you hated the most!!!!!!
You have sullied your ideals and now have nothing left. YOU ARE IN A SPIRAL OF CHAOS!
>>
>>135312251
This christians are fucking cucks
Why do you think they are pushing it so much here?
You can have morals without believing in fairy tales
Lack of morals is what got here today and (((modern christianity))) was a big cause
>>
>>135299600
We just don´t know what women are thinking. I rarely can spot when a women is interest or not..
And why the f do we have to take always the first step? and the other's steps's
>>
>>135315137
>Where did the white girls disappear to?
They've been tricked into finding their 'careers' anon. You are very unlucky. Your only chance now is to literally 'save' (is impossible btw) one of those white girl in Uni or literally live your life in search of one.
>>
>>135315657
Nah fuck off. You wanted your multiculturalism, there it is. I want to watch your world burn.
>>
>>135315639
this. I've recently come to this realizaion also. Something I agree with liberals on. Fuck Christianity (fuck islam too btw)
>>
>>135310494
So you want a god tier 100 % virgin...

I hope you are the most beautiful man of the world. If not, then enjoy being a perma virgin and never marry.

The problem with most female virgins is, that they are mostly virgins, because they look extremely ugly, or having some real mental problems.
>>
>>135315657
>step in to assist child
>sheebooniqua comes roaring out of gubmint housing with 8 tyrones
>"EY NIGGA FUCK YOU TOUCH MY CHILE FO? BEAT HIS ASS"

I once almost got jumped for saving a black woman's dog from being trampled. I'd just let the kid die.
>>
>women get sexual freedom
>bang the top 15% the chads, get stretched out
>expect the chads to stay, when they solely exist to fuck and drop
>after the ride hits the wall, they expect a stable beta to pick them up because they are ready

Too late do they realize that even betas have standards. Only the stupid ones wipe their face with a used cumrag.
Some how it's our fault. The fault of men was thinking they could loosen the leash on them.
We are all animals, but it was through containing those urges that we were able to progress.

Reap what you sow pretty much. Women fell for lies, that men are just going out and fucking everything that moves. So they began to mimic that. Now that they are used up, they blame men for not giving them safety from reality.

Let the whores rot. Little by little they will be replaced, they will have to offer something that a good sexbot can't. Don't see that happening once the artificial womb gets produced and marketed as a way to further liberate women. "Preserve your body and have a baby"
>>
File: CiaGuyAndBane.png (156KB, 626x677px) Image search: [Google]
CiaGuyAndBane.png
156KB, 626x677px
>>135304701
[No survivors intensifies]
>>
>>135299600
>Doing her part to meet you half way

How?
>>
I don't see how women think that men have these impossible standards.
Virginity is basically the only factor in deciding who's wife material. Nothing else matters except for a handful of red flags.
>>
>>135314259
If you want to talk bout biology then you have to take into account the fact that women are programmed for monogamy. Historically, a woman getting pregnant was a massive risk, both to her and her future child. Women are not genetically predisposed to being sluts; quite the opposite. Raising children in a stable home is her biological prerogative. It's the modern welfare state and ease of abortion that has destroyed this dynamic.
>>
>>135306055
>The secondary driver is that men and women have been taught how to pick on each other and criticize every flaw in every thing they see.

But with the modern woman its not even minor shit like a crooked nose or an annoying laugh its:

> A whore
> A feminist
> Fat
> Bitchy / Sassy
> In debt
> Mental problems
> Lazy - won't cook or clean

We aren't asking for much but to the modern woman we expect the world.
>>
File: muslim.jpg (113KB, 667x406px) Image search: [Google]
muslim.jpg
113KB, 667x406px
>>135299600
You should have said something while she was still a little girl.
>>
>>135302988
yeah looks like a member of the unicorn club
>>
>>135316043
Modern Christianity is some cucked up bullshit. My parents are socialist christians and are fucking idiots. The feels man. Ugh.
>>
>>135306196
take womens rights away
>>
>>135306917
t. cuck and proud.
>>
>>135316371
Women are programmed to fuck the biggest baddest dude in the land in the hopes that he would protect her from everything that wanted to rape her.

Women line up to fuck convicts and renegades. I dont see a line of women to fuck the engineers at Microsoft
>>
>>135305677
Men become a lot more desirable after they hit 30, start wearing designer clothing, driving better cars, and work a job that requires a suit.

Women are attracted to money and status.
They will ignore looks for that. They will ignore personality for that. They will ignore age for that.
>>
>>135305677
Its bitter but its true and its also true for your girlfriend.
Just ask her how many she have been with and what they did together.

Her hundreds of memories of her past lovers and relations.
Ask her about her first time, he will definitely have a special place in her heart.

You are no one special for her, you share her just with all the other guys she had.
>>
>>135313593
Damn. Can't unsee that.
>>
>>135304094
Freedom is a man's soul, even if he doesn't do anything with it. Giving up some of your freedom has to be worth it. You might be a good woman, but the game is rigged against dudes, so it makes sense for him to be apprehensive.
>>
>>135299600
Go MGTOW.
>>
>>135304451
On the verge of saying goodbye to the woman I love. I was her first, she's near perfect, I hope we meet again
>>
If you ain't on the path to wizardry in this, the time of the kali yuga, you're degenerate scum and you ain't my nigga
>>
>>135306856
>Trustworthy
>good work ethic.
>Family oriented
>able to handle themselves socially
>smells nice.

You just eliminated 95% of the female population with the first three.
>>
>>135316788
Are you slutshaming her right now?
>>
File: MARRIAGEMORMONS.jpg (63KB, 640x477px) Image search: [Google]
MARRIAGEMORMONS.jpg
63KB, 640x477px
>>135299600
if your girl really is a good "church girl", she'll find a good guy with common interest and values.

Mormons for example have no problem with their marriage rate.

If she's a cock carousel riding whore who wants men to pretend she an asset when she is actually a liability, then guys will continue to tell her what she wants to hear to fuck her used cum dump of a pussy.

No man wants to put some crazy slut's name on his bank account and give her 1/2 his shit when she wants to cause drama, ride more cocks or [insert any of the various imagined female issues here].

The west is over without some big event to save us.
>>
File: elephant-in-the-room.jpg (93KB, 550x453px) Image search: [Google]
elephant-in-the-room.jpg
93KB, 550x453px
>>135299600
they were raised with the idea that they were entitled to be treated like a princess and have everything done for them including a magical prince decide for them they will be his dream princess?

And it surprises you that the exact opposites happens because in reality they're entitled cunts?
>>
>>135316643
>Women are programmed to fuck the biggest baddest dude in the land in the hopes that he would protect her from everything that wanted to rape her.
No. Once a woman chooses her mate and has children, she is not looking to "trade up" because the risks far outweigh the potential benefits. That's why women lose their looks almost immediately after they have children. There simply aren't enough "big bad alpha" men to go around.

>Women line up to fuck convicts and renegades. I dont see a line of women to fuck the engineers at Microsoft
Are you for real? Gold diggers are the norm; convict chasers are rare exceptions.
>>
>>135299600
>>135307542
>"I realize that our culture has thoroughly convinced you that your life is all about your personal fulfillment, and marriage to anyone less than your ideal will constitute an intolerable act of settling, but please consider that real life might actually be about serving others"

If you can say this with a straight face without realizing that it also applies to your whore daughter, you are suffering from terminal cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>135299999
I am just afraid of rejection. I like women, but I am petrified when it comes to moving past the talking part and moves into dating. Always manage to fuck it up by being too cautious or too forward.

Or I am just a loser and reek of it.
>>
>>135316562
Modern and ancient christians. Even worse, there wasn't just a group of christians originally, but plenty.
>>
>>135317096
>Once a woman chooses her mate and has children, she is not looking to "trade up" because the risks far outweigh the potential benefits.
Boy do you have a lot to learn. I grew up around rich people. The amount of women that would marry a doctor and then fuck the yoga instructor was laughably high
>>
>>135304701
That's the fuckin' spirit.
>>
>>135317482
I'm speaking about biology, not modern day trends. Women are whores today because there are literally no risks. Modern society destroyed women; they are not biologically programmed to be sluts.
>>
>>135314608
you are so fucking retarded. im sure your fat ass 6/10 18 year old girlfriend wont go fuck some nigger behind your back. because that has never happened to anyone. you have it all figured out and everyone else is just wrong, right?

wait a few years, all you have experienced in the world is fucking highschool. give me a break
>>
>>135304451
>she had sex with one other guy who she dated after that
zenith kek wtf
>>
>>135317617
Eh, female apes of many species will fuck anything, its the male hierarchy that precludes it happening.
>>
>>135299600
>she assumed she had all the time in the world to wait for that boy to show up.
Assuming she isn't actually a roastie or just ugly, I feel kind of bad. Still, God helps those who help themselves. I wonder how many of us she's rejected waiting for that knight in shining armor.
>a scary number of them are moving into adulthood and shrugging off any woman who doesn’t meet their idealized fantasy of the semi-perfect wife.
Most women today wouldn't even make an okay-ish wife. What's wrong with looking for a girl that would make at least a normal wife? Are we just supposed to put a ring on anything that comes by?
>Someone’s lovely daughter is waiting on you right now.
That's a good one. There's a better chance that someone's 'lovely daughter' is riding the cock carrousel with Tyrone and Chad Thundercock. She'll be 35 before she even attempts to find a husband.
>Go out there and find that grown-up daughter
Implying any of them are grown up.
>who still believes you’re on your way.
Ha.

Why don't you go ahead and get back to me in a decade when I'm rich and your daughter's desperate. I'll show her a good time and drop her off when I'm done. Maybe I'll even invite her to the wedding when I marry a younger woman than her.
>>
>>135317029
Why would I want a woman that's been brainwashed by any Church?
>>
This whole thread is why I've given up women and decided to just be a trap and fuck dudes instead. Much simpler.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEE.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEE.gif
2MB, 600x600px
>>135313593
I WANT TO UNSEE THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW!!!!11!!
REEEEEEEE- (sound of self-inflicted gunshot)
>>
>>135299600
Thanks, but no thanks. We have already given too much of ourselves to women. The deal is off the table.
>>
>>135317914
What does the sexual behaviour of apes have to do with anything? Even between different ape species sexual behaviour is extremely variable, much less compared to humans.
>>
>>135315617
Damn, now I'm hungry for Arby's.
>>
>>135318242
At least you can talk about football and cars with the dudes
>>
File: P8Mc343.gif (647KB, 500x289px) Image search: [Google]
P8Mc343.gif
647KB, 500x289px
>>135301605
reddit spacing... capitalized text... greentexting last line... 4 posts.. hmm...

>>Now I'm just getting mine by making each woman I date do the most degenerate shit, be it pissing in her face, or making her go from sucking my balls to licking my ass only to tell her a few days later that I am "getting back with my ex" and ghosting on her.
oh shit! he grew up fast on us! welcome to your forever-home! :^)
>>
>>135316885
25 ... on my way
>>
>>135299600
First to the quoted text, which must have been written by a completely delusional nutjob:

> But a scary number of them are moving into adulthood and shrugging off any woman who doesn't meet their idealized fantasy of the semi-perfect wife.

Let's be real: Men on average care much less about superficial attributes or the money that a women makes than the other way around. Studies have shown time and time again that it's women how grossly overestimate their value to potential partners, and try to marry "up" the social ladder, while men generally don't care.

However, the vast majority of young women are now egoistical, shallow, unintelligent, irrational, emotion-controlled, money hungry sluts who have never heard a 'no' in response to a request ("yes, sweety, you can have whatever you like! sweety, you are perfect the way you are!") in their lives. They bring NOTHING to the table - neither interlectually, nor financially (yeah, you will surely earn much with your social studies degree, girl), nor in terms of housework. The man will have to work his ass off (while the wife/gf meets up with her friends having fun), comes home in the afternoon, and has to cook for both himself and his wife, in addition to doing the housework. She might decide to sleep around while he's away (probably getting fucked by Jamal, because hey, "a womyn is free to do what she wants, you mysogynist pig!"), and once he is fed up with her bullshit, she will simply disappear with 50% of his property, money, and force him to pay for HER life for the rest of HIS life.

> "she's already doing her part to meet you halfway"

How? If his daughter spends all her fucking time WAITING for SOMEONE ELSE to approach her, how the fuck does that count as "meeting someone halfway".

> There are millions of single lonely 6/10s who need a good husband.

And many, many more worthless narcissists with a princess-complex. It's a bit like playing minesweeper.
>>
>>135317940
>god helps those who help themselves

Why do people keep saying that, its not even a quote from the bible or from anyone related to religion.
>>
File: 1491221945155.jpg (134KB, 510x512px) Image search: [Google]
1491221945155.jpg
134KB, 510x512px
>>135307148
>Euroviet Union flag
Yarp... sounds like your average paid Euroviet Union automaton poster.
I hope one of these days you'll come back from work and find the front door busted wide open and your whole family stuffed with arab semen and beheaded inside with the walls covered in shit.
>>
>>135318739
Oh, I'm not extremely religious. It's just a thing I like to tell myself. I don't really care if it's from the bible or not, it just seems to be an unfortunate fact of life.
>>
>>135314366
Why tf does anyone bother raising daughters anyway
>>
>>135316695
So true! Just look up Lamborghini golddigger pranks on YouTube. They won't give the average guy the time of day until they find out he's driving a Lambo; then all of a sudden they get polite and interested. Women are fucking gold digger whores, the majority of them! S m h
>>
>>135318649
>However, the vast majority of young women are now egoistical, shallow, unintelligent, irrational, emotion-controlled, money hungry sluts who have never heard a 'no' in response to a request ("yes, sweety, you can have whatever you like! sweety, you are perfect the way you are!") in their lives. They bring NOTHING to the table - neither interlectually, nor financially (yeah, you will surely earn much with your social studies degree, girl), nor in terms of housework.
We need to make this known. I mean, you can't blame women in a sense if they've never been told they are wrong. WE NEED TO GET THIS MESSAGE OUT!! What's the point if they don't listen to us? There is none. As men, we need to spread that message. It's how COMMUNICATION is supposed to work. Start making the placards. Again, if they don't know our sentiments, they will lack the direction in which to correct/re-orient themselves to us in the world.
>>
Feminists raised the minimum value of a woman.

A guy getting married is signing up for a pretty good chance of divorce, supporting the ex financially, child and spousal abuse allegations, and the kids hating him.

So whereas the guy was once willing to marry the 6/10, now these external factors make men only willing to marry let's say 8/10 and above.

Sorry ladies, most of you aren't worth the externalities.
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.gif (44KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.gif
44KB, 480x270px
>>135307652
this a brazilian times.
>get married
>deeply in love
>have white baby
>immediately hypergamies me
>pay child support and cry for years
>daughter calls cuck Chad "dad", therefore making me the cuck
>finally starting to let go
>finally starting to see little microscopic rays of sunshine
F U C K O F F
O P
just let me watch anime and slowly die
i don't care about this fucking species anymore, much less muh white race
>>
>>135314129
>>135314721
> MAN UP AND MARRY THAT SLUT!!
Sorry, that guys daughter is unfit for marriage, and if you're a old anon with a daughter yourself, here is the deal no one with self respect marries garbage
you can look at your shortcomings and you should, but that doesn't change low quality roastie you dumb fucks
>>
>>135319415
>believing prank videos

I bet you would send your kids to join ISIS
>>
>>135319566
meant for >>135314707 not >>135314721
>>
>>135318065
nice flag hide there Scandinavian faggot.

Have fun quietly marching into oblivion with your nihilistic philosophies while

Mormons take over the mantel of Whiteness
and
Muslims occupy the hearts and wombs of your women.
>>
>>135315449
How do you think? Fucking jews degenerated everything literally everything here.
>>
File: oiuj18mdne6z.jpg (42KB, 720x560px) Image search: [Google]
oiuj18mdne6z.jpg
42KB, 720x560px
>>135308463
>she will. still. get. bored.
this.alert('THIS')
i'm terrified to get close to another woman because she'll just get bored. it's biological and makes me nihilistic af tbhonest desu.
>>
>>135308798
>When she has kids she cannot afford to get bored with you and doesn't have the time to worry about that shit anyways.
W E W
E
W
>>
>>135308085
Will it also cry at night like you when you go to sleep?
>>
>>135308798
Are you a woman? Or just stupid?
>>
>>135299600
>their idealized fantasy of the semi-perfect wife.

Semi-perfect wife? Does he mean a "good wife"? That's what semi-perfect means. Not prefect, but still good. What good would it do any man to marry a woman who wouldn't make a wife?
>>
File: disgusted-asian-face.jpg (146KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted-asian-face.jpg
146KB, 600x449px
>>135308798
that's theoretically true but in reality they get the tingles, annihilate families, and fuck up their own children just the same.
>>
File: 1474529308995.jpg (55KB, 281x397px) Image search: [Google]
1474529308995.jpg
55KB, 281x397px
>>135299600
reads kinda like a roasties desperate plea
>>
>>135317617
alpha fucks , beta bucks a trend
top kek
>>
Fix the marriage system so that it doesn't condemn the man to give half of his belongings to the wife in case of a divorce?

Also arranged marriages are not that bad of an idea actually, but you can't just force one gender into it, you have to force everyone.
>>
the only way to get a wife who is a virgin is if you secure her in middle school and manage to keep her throughout highschool, and college because college is fucking mandatory to get a job for some reason now, and even then there's a good chance she'll cheat on you. It's a horrific idea to try and get a qt that's a virgin in even the freshman year of hs because by the time most girls are 15 they've been hanging out with 20+ year old druggies who make them absolutely soak and then fuck them for drugs. And even if not that every senior chad has spread her pussy a mile wide by the time her freshman year is done, if you are older than 14 which is everyone here and have not had a secured gf since then, your chances of getting a stable attractive virgin gf or wife are effectively 0
>>
>>135299600
lol fuck your haggard ass daughter
>>
File: 543.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
543.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>135317617
>I'm speaking about biology
i read your little thread. can't tell if you're a shill or dumb, but women ARE biologically designed to fuck the most alpha, whoever that is, every time.

that means you might work hard to be alpha, get her pregnant, have a kid. but if you are EVER not the most alpha, she will IMMEDIATELY start looking elsewhere.

plant shut down and you got laid off? bye.
fitter Chad starts working in her office? bye.

historically, to build civilizations where children could be raised with both parents, we had to beat women.

2017 now, women don't have to worry about that so what stops them from reverting to primitive behavior? nothing, therefore they embrace it.

there's no going back.
>>
I'm 5'7 so I'm essentially undateable in the Western world

I've heard it's no big deal in Asia though so I will move there once my parents die and I have no reason to be here
>>
How many nigger cocks has she had rammed up her cunt?
>>
>>135307927
Shiara isn't the answer. Shame is. The second the christians lost their ability to publically shame someone for their personal failings is the second the west lost its way. Shame, not legal obliteration is what truely guides the west. Islam was made for Arabs, and it works(ish) for them.

We need to restore our own institutions in our own communities
>>
>>135299600
Bullshit. A virgin woman? Kek!
>>
>>135316695
because they know they can be arm candy for an old rich man and swipe right on 6'4 chad and get their real dicking done on the side

even if you have all the money you still won't get loyalty

basically if youre not chad you'll never have them fuck you out of pure animalistic desire, you can just buy them as long term prostitutes
>>
>>135322136
imagine how far we will progress after me just artificially create all male children and let the women die out
>>
>>135316109
I had that for 2 years. Then SEVERE depression hit her, like sex every 3 months due to SSRI's depression. Drowned with her for 2 years before my body and soul faultered.

God I miss those 2 years
>>
>>135299600

Stop making marriage an unequal proposition where the man risks half of his stuff and risks future enslavement via alimony. A woman knows that once a guy marries her, she has his balls in a legal vice. Men know this too, so why risk getting married?

When you're dating, you're on equal footing; either you are free to leave if the other one is a shithead.

But once you're married, all power is transferred to the woman. She can be as mean, petty, bitchy, nagging and awful as she wants because you can't do jack shit about any of it unless you think being a slave and giving her half of your shit is worth it just to not live under the same roof as her.

Can't hit her either. Violence was the ace-in-the-hole for keeping your wife in check. Now that's gone too because retards chimped out and took it too far.

Can't leave her, can't hit her. All you can do is sit there and take it. Who in their right mind would go for such a thing?
>>
>>135322567
When you're dating, you become legally married after two years. Hah!
>>
>Boys, please don't leave my daughter waiting
this dad have no-self respect at all hahahahahahahahhahahaha
>>
File: ! Ideal wife and family.jpg (139KB, 730x704px) Image search: [Google]
! Ideal wife and family.jpg
139KB, 730x704px
>>135299600
Worst thing man can do is look for that perfect 10/10 Stacie all men dream of.
10/10 Stacies become biggest whores in existance.
They either become
>pornstars
>fuck Chads untill she get's bored of it, become roasties and find some weak pathetic fucker.
>Marry some Chad

You either should be aesthetic redpilled Chad and mary the first pure virgin 10/10 Stacy and stick to her
Or either marry some simple pure virgin woman who is flawed as you so you would fix and complete together.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 599x555px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 599x555px
All my gal pals talk about sex like it's something nessisary for life.
Why can't it just fucking be simple? Why can't they understand?
Why is it that I live in a liberal hell hole where the words "commitment" and "sex after marriage" scare off any guy I meet?
I swear to god, once I'm done with this IT job I'm going to put those degrees to use and be my own damn breadwinner.
>>
>>135322962
all that does it make guys pump and dump even more

these laws to try and trap men are hilariously backfiring, they make us commit even less than before
>>
Fix the laws so a dumb bitch can't ruin a man's life for no reason.
>>
>>135323186
Have you considered being prettier?
>>
>>135316697
Biggest fucking black pill ever
>>
>>135323686
Especially for her!
>>
>>135321743
>I will move there once my parents die and I have no reason to be here
Might want to consider doing that sooner rather than later. Your parents might be happier seeing you pursue some girl in Asia with the hope of producing future grandchildren, rather than die knowing for certain you are alone.
>>
Lol suck a dick, roast bitch. Never giving summa dis $$$$$ eat cock whore.

I have 10 sick firearms (No poorfag shit), an almost maxed Old School Runescape Character and AAALLLLL STEEAAAM GAAAMES and a car thats paid off and has nothing wrong with it I'm not changin my lifestyle wtf you talmbout ho.
>>
>>135321542
Nothing you're saying makes any logical sense. You're just rationalizing why you can't keep a woman. You whiny betas need to go back to /r2k/ and let the adults talk.
>>
>>135318436
There is that benefit.
>>
>>135306856
Honestly, it's getting hard to find an even shorter list. Graduated uni and all of a sudden I can't find

>Not fat
>Not narcissistic

In the same chick. And it was hard enough to find that in college
>>
>>135319469
>i don't care about this fucking species anymore, much less muh white race
lol I knew you were a cuck when I read your little greentext, but jesus. get cucked, my dude.
>>
>>135299600
>letting your daughter rot on the vine
>get away from my daughter, she's too young!
>ok, she's 30 now, you can have her
>>
>>135323186
Women are the enforcers of society, and cultural marxists have convinced them to abdicate that power.

Women had so much power already; they could withhold sex, affection or even interest until men behaved properly.

But now that feminism has become the big thing, being a degenerate slut with multiple abortions in her history is championed as being the ideal. Women had real empowerment and sold it for fake empowerment.

The results of all of this are purely logical. The destruction of a good, just societal code in exchange for sexual gratification and future regret.
>>
>>135323634
I'd call myself a 6/10. I've always found my face to be a tad too brutish, ny which I mean looking like an old fashioned bullies. Other than that I'm in shape. It's not looks, no, been asked out plenty of times for those alone, it's the fact that the men around here follow the idea of "let's have sex then maybe I'll text you again" rather than "let's be friends, settle down, let things simmer then go for it"

Is that just a liberal thing or do I need to change tactics here.
>>
>>135324396
That's more of a pre-1990's thing.

American culture used to be good, or at least its ideal was good. Now it's dirty and base.
>>
>>135299748
>If shes had sex with less than 5 guys, I'll pretend those didnt happen
You'd better not pretend they didnt happen.
Women who sleep with even 2 men prior to their husbands only have a 45% chance of staying married after 5 years.
>>
>>135324396
Are you a virgin?
>>
>>135324396
> it's the fact that the men around here follow the idea of "let's have sex then maybe I'll text you again" rather than "let's be friends, settle down, let things simmer then go for it"

Why put in all the hard work when you can just hit up girls on tinder and get no-strings sex? This is why marriage rates are at historical lows. Sex is so easy to obtain for most men and sluts are so ubiquitous that there's just no incentive. We just assume all women have had 18 cocks, which is an automatic turn off.

My dating strategy is to try to get her to sleep with me as soon as possible, and if she holds out for a reasonable enough amount of time she's a potential keeper. I'm 30 and it hasn't happened yet.
>>
>>135324396

Do you blame them? None of these men want to get chewed up and spat out by the divorce industry. They're just responding logically to risk and incentives.

If they can fuck you that's ok for them. But if they commit they lose everything they've ever worked for and go to debtor's prison. That's not ok for them. This isn't a shortcoming in character, it's reasonable behavior.
>>
>>135324631
>>135324335
So I'm fucked?
Well, damn it. Not giving up hope or changing tactics, but I have another reason to hate modern feminism to tack onto the cork board.
Thanks for not being edgy like this board can get sometimes. Honest women suffer from sluts too, but I understand it's just not to the same degree as men.
>>
>>135324883
I thought I made it clear, but apparently not so. Yes, and I'm trying to keep it that way until I find someone who I'd settle down with for life.
>>
>>135325524
Are you a kissless virgin? Like a pure virgin.
>>
>>135304701
>No thanks, I want to crash this society with no survivors. NEET forever.
>NEET
you can always work under the table, that way you aren't funding the Jews' programs
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.