[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For all you who hate women and perversion in our culture

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: Me! Me! Me!.png (319KB, 1600x882px) Image search: [Google]
Me! Me! Me!.png
319KB, 1600x882px
A lot of you have probably already seen this, but I thought I'd present it here as having extremely powerful commentary about sexuality, heartbreak, and the perversion of women in our culture perpetrated by the media and coopted by heartbroken men.

First watch the video, it's pretty disturbing containing both a fair amount of violence and sexuality. That makes sense though as that is its subject matter.

https://vimeo.com/146687239

In a nutshell the video can be taken one of two ways. The leftist will see this psychologically, as a man retreating into anime and video game culture to escape his heartbreak from losing his gf. The picture that used to have her (the red head) is filled instead with scantily clad anime girls. These girls are actually a front for the perversion that lies underneath them that is ruled over by the masked woman. The masked woman however takes her mask off and reveals herself to be his gf: basically he had put this mask of sexual deviance over his gf, seeing her as a whore as a defense mechanism. He starts to remember her as she actually was (laughing, and loving him), he walks away, it tears him apart, and she kisses him. The kiss goes in too deep and his pain comes out. He covers himself in armor and goes on a rampage against the perversion that shrouds his memories of her and views of women. He ultimately loses.

Those on the right will see this culturally, our arts and media hijacking what was once a beautiful and noble thing of human intimacy and love and perverting it into big boobs and degradation. He remembers who she was, covers himself in armor and goes on a rampage to fight for reproductive process that has been hijacked by perversion.

Anyway, thought y'all would like it.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.