[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf CNN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1394.jpg (233KB, 1634x1140px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1394.jpg
233KB, 1634x1140px
I get that CNN is fake news. I get that they will always be opposed to all things Trump. But c'mon, criticizing Trump for trying to bring down a violent spic gang? Trump could run into a burning building and save an entire family, including a one month old baby, and CNN would say that he should have been able to put the fire out while he was in there.

Fuck CNN reeeeeeeeeee
>>
"If you kill your enemies, they win" -- VERY fake news CNN
>>
File: nip.jpg (82KB, 520x710px) Image search: [Google]
nip.jpg
82KB, 520x710px
>>135294315
By that logic Nuking Hiroshima and Nagasaki made the Nips even stronger.
>>
>>135295369

Invading Iraq created ISIS.
>>
>>135295502
Pulling out of Iraq created ISIS.
>>
>>135295502
No Obama,Israel and the Cia created ISIS. Same goes for Alqaueda to fight the Soviets.
>>
>>135295732
That would be the mujahideen which partly later evolved into the Taliban.
>>
>And several people familiar with MS-13, including two gang members themselves, told CNN they think Trump's crackdown on immigrants is actually making MS-13 stronger because witnesses are more reluctant to come forward for fear of being deported.

People would rather be brutally murdered in street gangs in the United States than risk getting deported.
>>
File: 212321312.jpg (21KB, 439x290px) Image search: [Google]
212321312.jpg
21KB, 439x290px
>By Dan Lieberman
>>
>>135295502
Arab sectarianism and government incompetence created ISIS
>>
>>135295957
They'll get brutally murdered either way.
>>
>>135295732
>>135295859
Likewise, the government's "democracy" fighters evolved into ISIS on their own.
>>
This (((CNN))) peice is by (((Dan Lieberman))).

"By Dan Lieberman, CNN"
http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/28/us/ms-13-gang-long-island-trump/index.html
>>
File: IMG_2305.png (144KB, 246x279px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2305.png
144KB, 246x279px
>>135295502
No. The Deep State training, arming, and financing them did.
>>
File: ScumbagTrump.gif (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
ScumbagTrump.gif
3MB, 600x338px
>>135294315
>>
>>135296536
this

CIA NIGGERS GET OUT OF LATIN AMERICA; WELL YOU CAN GO TO VENEZUELA
>>
>>135295628
It actually did. Saddam would've just gassed these guys. Same goes for Assad. If you wouldn't have to destabilize that region, this problem wouldn't exist.
>>
>deport hundreds of ms-13 gang members
>CNN:
>HURR DURR TRUMP IS MAKING THEM STRONGER
>JUST LET THEM DO WHAT THEY WANT, GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT, THAT'S HOW YOU DEFEAT THEM
>>
>>135298240
I guess the Obama administration's giving them weapons and getting a bunch of people killed was the right way.
>>
every single central american illegal is "fleeing gang violence", and yet somehow as soon as they got to safety the gang magically re-appeared here.
>almost like they lie about why they really left their country
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.