[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Healthcare, Education, and Housing Expenses.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1500691713075.jpg (56KB, 500x701px) Image search: [Google]
1500691713075.jpg
56KB, 500x701px
Why are these so expensive? Why are we having huge debates about solving the symptoms of high costs in general with running to government spending and not attacking the root of the problem? What is the root of the problem?

Typical Education solution(much free college tuition)
>Is it the deans, presidents, provosts, coaches making millions jacking up tuition?
>Is it loan companies throwing money to anyone causing an inflation of tuition because the money is there?

Typical Housing solution (muh raising minimum wage to afford a cuck shed)
>Is it forgien purchase of real estate?
>Is it speculation?
>Are developers not allowed or not willing to build?
>Is it banks giving loans to anyone with 0% down?

Typical Health Care solution (muh government provided tax care)
>Is it insurance companies setting ridiculous prices?
>Is it people not paying their bills?
>Is it illegals running out on the bill?

What causes these things to be so expensive? How do we fix the ropt cause and not the effect in a way that doesn't involve throwing more money at it?
>>
>>135293966
Piss
>>
>>135293966
All of them are bubbles created by Jewish moneylending.
>>
>>135293966
You need an economics class. Goods can be classified into two categories, static and dynamic. Static goods are needed at any price. Think of insulin, no matter what the price, people will die without it. Dynamic goods are things that will be purchased less with rising costs. If steak becomes $100 a lb. People just eat more chicken.
You can't survive without housing.
You won't last long without health care.
Try and get a living wage without education (possible, but most people lack direction and motivation).
So, the more people in a geographic area, the bigger the price.

Basic economics.
>>
>>135295614
>You need a Jewnomics class, goy
>>
>>135295614
That's my question, why are the necessary things so expensive now? They didn't used to be for decades.
>>
>>135297230
Private central banking. Have a watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nBPN-MKefA
>>
>>135297230
I suspect part of the problem is government subsidies. The government gives these institutions money for doing what they do and they double dip into the pockets of young people (which is a mutually beneficial deal for people selling debt). It doesn't take that long for them to get used to that kind of money and want more.
>>
>>135296293
Terrific post. For an lol cow.
>>135297230
When you bought a house twenty years ago, you bought it from someone who lived and worked in your community. He had ten employees and no stock holders. Now you buy your house from dynasupercorp. It's owned by the Walton family, has stock holders, and hires illegal labor so it doesn't have wage or tax burdens.
Long story short(er); look up income disparity and the 1%. The rich get richer because THEY CAN charge more and pay less.
>>
>>135297230
>That's my question, why are the necessary things so expensive now? They didn't used to be for decades
Marxist
>>
>>135298049
I don't think you know what a lol cow is.
>>
>>135293966
>Why are these so expensive?
because government (federal, state, and local) tightly regulates all of them in various ways.
>>
>>135298331
Yeah, you KNOW a service or product is good when the government has to step in and force you to buy it.

Mandatory Insurance is totally not a scam.
>>
>>135299086
This whole aspect of society is honestly one of the most important and, I think, least understood problems we face today. I would like to see more talk about the problems of financials on /pol/.
>>
>>135293966
B A N K S
A lternatively, have you noticed that in all those areas government peeks its hook-curved nose?
N
K
S
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.