[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALEX JONES WILL NOT LIKE THIS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 300
Thread images: 36

File: (((satanist))).jpg (82KB, 1257x711px) Image search: [Google]
(((satanist))).jpg
82KB, 1257x711px
This guy is a high-class banker that worked with the top secret services and companies, Bank of International Settlements, he is spilling the beans because he is having a breakdown.

He mentioned lots of the ultra rich are luciferians, child rapist, "Church of Satan", "holy mass with naked women", "third world child being sacrificed" (starts spilling it at 26:00), and he insist the protocols of zion is real (Alex Jones will not like that part), "Synagogue of Satan" (literally satanist)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKmxQSPSw&index=30&list=WL

and

in the second part, the banker says that only form of ethical banking is Islamic banking due to the prohibition of interest or usury. Vigilant citizen even said this is the reason that the "elite / satanist" want to demonize Islam is because it's prohibition on interest in the video "who controls the far right"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89ZuASiI7Go&index=31&list=WL
>>
>"Church of Satan
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Revelation 2:9
>>
Unless the Muslims killing people are actually Jews LARPing, my hatred for both Muslims and the Jews destroying the world are equal. The elite are not making me hate Muslims, Islam itself is making me hate Muslims.
>>
>>135291302

implying saudi arabia isn't planted by the (((satanist))) and the terrorists were not killing muslims most of the time with weapons from (((Santa claus)))
>>
>>135290815
Is this shit true or a LARP. Anybody with some real insight and not opinions? Also no stupid losers that pretend they're muh enlightened please.
>>
>>135290815
Pretty sure Islam is considered shit because they're inbred retards. If they got rid of the desert dwelling violent retards and Muhammad it might be okay.
>>
>>135291600

Real, 400,000 views currently. He is starting to break down in minute 23:00.

Mentioned about holy mass with naked women (for him it was a spectacle), realized he was in deep satanism when (((they))) want him to sacrifice a child.
>>
>>135291873

Go away Alex Jones. Back to your ((( producers )))
>>
>>135291302
Alot of Jews are Larping as Muslims though. The 9/11" Hijacker" videos were those arab looking guys are laughing were Mossad Jews larping as Muslims

ISIS/Al Quaeda founded by Jews, although they get the 80 IQ arabs to do most of the dirty work other than the Paris attacks which was Mossad Jews Larping

The Jew is always the driving force, 80 IQ arabs are only here as a result of Jewish imposed mass immigration, they are not a problem without the Jew and pose zero threat to us

The Jew is Sauron in Lord of the Rings, the ring representing Jewish powers corrupting influence, the Orcs Sand Niggers/Niggers, we need to focus on Sauron not the Orcs
>>
>>135291944
C'mon, dipshit. Islam is portrayed a certain way on purpose, and it's traditional values aren't horrible, but the people usually use it as an excuse to be troglodyte beta faggots.
>>
>>135291891
I've seen it but why break it into parts, and why is he free to talk openly about it? I know he's selling something, doesn't really matter to me, we all have to make a living, but they don't seem overly concerned about the dangers of exposing this stuff.
>>
>>135290815
https://www.infowars.com/ex-banker-cries-talking-about-child-sacrifice/
I remember when Infowars ran an article on this guy over two months ago

lulz
>>
>>135292441
It's true, Islam is toothless without western help. Only Muslim retards think they have any power beyond the jew.
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (19KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
19KB, 220x220px
>>135291873
Yesss good goy I like how you think. Every single one of those billions of muslims is an inbred retard and we need to obliterate the middle east with your blood and tax dollars to bring upon the greater Israel, our greatest ally.
>>
>>135290815

I saw the interview. If he knew what he says he knew, "they" would not only have tortured him. He would have been Hoffa'd.

He says a few true things, i.e only about 8,000 people control the world, but his overall story is likely false. He also runs a bank and may have done this for business.
>>
>>135290815
this is fucking nice, anon. good job for pointing to it
>>
>>135293158
If you do basic research on this guy it's easy to see he's not some big shot banker named Bernard, he's just an actor. A guy if his status would be impossible to hide. Hell, I dated a nobody doctor who was just a researcher at a university hospital and she was all over the internet.
>>
the ((( "liberal" ))) media is ignoring this bombshell, but we all know why!

*cough* PODESTA SEX PARTY *cough*
>>
>>135292906
It's true, though, no matter how much you post merchant pictures, retard.
>>
>>135292441
interesting comparison but on point imo
>>
>>135294099

Your days will come sooner or later Schlomo.
>>
File: tyler-the-creator-200-082911.jpg (57KB, 600x675px) Image search: [Google]
tyler-the-creator-200-082911.jpg
57KB, 600x675px
>>135290815
>This guy is a high-class banker that worked with the top secret services and companies

So how do you know that?

How do you know it's not just some random wanker?
>>
File: 1500894098054.jpg (336KB, 1024x835px) Image search: [Google]
1500894098054.jpg
336KB, 1024x835px
>tfw so redpilled I even know these luciferians are wrong in their belief
>>
>>135290815
>want to demonize Islam
Thats not whats happening.The only thing demonizing islam is islam.
>>
>>135294526

Yes, the refugees that are escaping wars are actually invasion! They must be purged! We must help the greatest ally against the evil Iran. Don't forget to also help moderate Saudi Arabia!

For Israel! Chaaarge!
>>
>>135294309
shils forget that they just confirm and bump xD
>>
>>135290815
If you said holy mass with child sacrifice I'd take your word for it, but when you mention satan is when I know it's cheap and fake occultism.
>>
>>135291891
>400k views on youtube
>must be real
>>
>>135294361
bro give yourself a break, your heart is beating way too fast atm.
>>
>>135294236
Then I hope you send your sons to die in another fake war to defend Israel from all those innocent women and children that get droned by the minute.
>>
>>135294309
It's called basic critical thought. Do five minutes of research and see if this guy is not a complete nobody.

And my mom's side of the family is from the same country as you Waclaw
>>
File: 1499712654461.png (711KB, 815x951px) Image search: [Google]
1499712654461.png
711KB, 815x951px
>holy mass with naked women
>third world child being sacrificed
How do I join
>>
>>135294950
One doesn't mean the other, you stupid fuck.
>>
>>135294309
The things he speaks of are mostly real. It's the personal accounts that are fake. It's just a conspiracy channel cashing in on well known crime networks with some quality larping and marketing.
>>
>>135294935
It could be real if they said they are doing some kind of holy mass but with the naked chicks and the human sacrifice, but the moment he says satan you can tell it's bullshit.
>>
>>135295005

You tried, Goldstein, but the people will know the truth.
>>
File: fug.png (82KB, 255x207px) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
82KB, 255x207px
this is old news bro
>>
File: kek.jpg (112KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
112KB, 800x533px
Bump
>>
>>135295223
so when are you guys starting with "remember frank and his larps"?
>>
Its old. Hes also crazy.
>>
>>135295431
Why do you believe the elites don't do this kind of stuff?
>>
File: This is Kush.jpg (99KB, 771x701px) Image search: [Google]
This is Kush.jpg
99KB, 771x701px
>>135290815
what do you mean Alex wont like it of course Alex knows all of this shit. He is just not dumb enough to name the Jew he just uses coded language of Globalist. Besides Alex knows that they are not real Jews he knows Revelations 3:9, these guys have been hiding behind the Jew for a long time.
>>
>>135295495
cringe.. always stupid amerifats..
>>
>>135290815
The video was shown on Alex Jones when it came out.
>>
>>135290815
>This guy is a high-class banker

0 proof of this, 0 proof of top secret companies.

Also, he just came out with a book, this is literally a book promotion.
>>
>>135295546
hold up, we're mixing shit up.
i kinda believe this stuff could be true
>>
>>135295630

Implying kosher Alex Jones and kosher Trump are not pro saudi Zionist that would love to genocide refugees for greater Israel.
>>
>>135295803
If I said what I know you wouldn't believe and label me as insane, but I have seen some shit.
If you told me the rituals were done to the god of the bible I would believe it in a heartbeat.
>>
>>135291600
It's a LARP. He's selling a book. To be fair to him, it's an interesting LARP.

There's now an established "conspiracy TM" round robin of talkshows and conferences where shills jump on board whatever bandwagons are hot that year. About a decade ago this same guy would be talking about the death of Diana and how the Reptilians are eating babies, and a decade before that how Elvis is flying around in Black Helicopters.

You'll know the real deal when you encounter it: it's usually very unsensational, often academically dry and heavy going, sifting through historical financial reports, and generally concludes that Axis gold recovered after WW2 wasn't returned to its owners and instead funded the likes of Gladio and other criminal spin offs. The Biggest Secret is that our own institutions push drugs and smuggle dubiously aged prostitutes, and there's no longer a clean one to investigate all the others. Charles Manson was right, the people at the top behave exactly like criminal gangs in jail.
>>
>>135292906

You are not fooling anyone Schlomo. The only good mudslime is a dead mudslime
>>
File: 12435435.png (498KB, 2254x1258px) Image search: [Google]
12435435.png
498KB, 2254x1258px
>>135290815
If this is the same guy, he is one of the Bulls
>>
>>135292605

He likely has leverage against him and they know it. much like Assange if he would to be killed he'd likely release the whole enchilda naming names. the way he's doing it is smart releasing just enough information to awaken the goyim but still withholding enough for leverage against the luciferian kikes
>>
>>135290815
>that only form of ethical banking is Islamic banking

>elite / satanist" want to demonize Islam is because it's prohibition on interest in the video "who controls the far right"

Fuck off with your muzzie propaganda

We despise your religion and your race because you're subhumans that commit rape and murders through Europe
>>
>>135294327
>how do you know that?
I mean, he just said it on the internet. Is that not enough for you?
>>
File: DCdSBOUUMAAyfDb.jpg (43KB, 326x458px) Image search: [Google]
DCdSBOUUMAAyfDb.jpg
43KB, 326x458px
>>135290815

Alex Jones is such a liar, you can see it in his eyes
>>
>>135296008

Nice try Schlomo. At least muslims believe in Jesus and Mary and even mentioned christians will be allies near the end time in quran 5:82. Guess who will be the greatest enemy in the same verse?
>>
>>135296145

Angry that french are getting both side of the story inatead of just the kosher one?
>>
>>135295955
Na, it's automatically real because it's on YouTube you dumb kike. What? There's no such banker to be found anywhere online by the name Bernard? Shill! Shill! Shlomo!
>>
>>135294099

Kikeshill
>>
>>135296145
He means "no usury". In practice though, the muslims do practice usury, they just structure it slightly differently and call it something else.
>>
>>135295864
sucks to be you if you think every group is a monolith.
>>
>>135296258
>even mentioned christians will be allies near the end time in quran 5:82.

You are delusional, abrogation gets rid of that verse.

"And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah. That is their saying with their mouths. They imitate the saying of those who disbelieved of old. Allah (Himself) fighteth against them. How perverse are they! They have taken as lords beside Allah their rabbis and their monks and the Messiah son of Mary, when they were bidden to worship only One Allah. There is no Allah save Him. Be He Glorified from all that they ascribe as partner (unto Him)!"

Qur'an 9:30
>>
Saudi & Zion are brother & sister.
Look back far enough and you will see they have blood ties.
The rest is just pretend.
The plan is that the middle east is split between the two.
>>
File: Alex_Jones-Ron_Paul (1).jpg (26KB, 650x370px) Image search: [Google]
Alex_Jones-Ron_Paul (1).jpg
26KB, 650x370px
>>135296228

Married one. Producer is one.

Now spreads anti islam and refugee propaganda 24/7.

> insist he knows the (((satanist))) instead of part of it
>>
>>135290815
>holy mass with naked women
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_b-zpSnoHs
>>
>>135290815
wtf I love third world immigration and terrorism now
>>
>>135296258

Deliver a christian to hellfire, and you will be saved:

Abu Musa' reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: When it will be the Day of Resurrection Allah would deliver to every Muslim a Jew or a Christian and say: That is your rescue from Hell-Fire.
Sahih Muslim 37:6665
>>
>>135296400

Calm down silverstein. No one is going to take your 9-11 insurance money that you received.

I am just spreading the truth to ordinary people about the satanist and usury system
>>
>>135296615
Yep. Anglos, too. Those Ancient Phonecians sure knew how to plan ahead.
>>
File: 1491416988479.png (184KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491416988479.png
184KB, 400x400px
>>135295029
The part that this keeps messing up is that there are no good or evil spirits. These are beings so far out of our ability to understand that they cannot be referred to by our limited dualistic understanding or morality. That would be like a rock saying miners are evil for the miners regularly destroying rocks. We are nothing to the higher spirits besides fodder. We're fuel, at best. You think God or Lucifer cares about our suffering? Of course not
>>
Islam says usury is fine against non-Muslims though as everything in the Quran. Also it's usury is not allowed because Muslims are mandated to donate a portion of their earnings to local community charities (it's called Zakat). This is where a lot of the "interest free" loans come from so they are paying for it
>>
>>135296840

Quran 5:82 must really boils your blood temperature.
>>
File: The Antichrist and Al Mahdi.jpg (123KB, 600x766px) Image search: [Google]
The Antichrist and Al Mahdi.jpg
123KB, 600x766px
>>135296615
The Jews and Muslims are still waiting for their Messiah. The Muslims' Messiah sounds a lot like the Jews'. A King who will wage war to bring peace.
>>
Mudshits are the pets of the Jews and always have been. They even ban pork like the mudshits and emphasize the oneness of God like them, and Jews dominated in islamic societies as wealthy elites and civil servants for centuries.
>>
>>135296984

You are thinking of kosher one. Usury is forbidden to all.
>>
>>135290815
fake and gay
>>
>>135296662
The whole anti-Islam/refugee issue/discussion is just an organised distraction from the plans of the global banking elite and how badly they're fucking us over. Jones talks so much about rapefugees because he doesn't want the 'truthseekers' to go after the global merchant menace fucking us all over. He is a tool of distraction.
>>
>>135296885
No you're not. You discredit the movement with your credulous tendencies and paranoia.
>>
Dayum the JIDF is going all out.

Just a reminder. Only islam and christianity believes in Jesus and Mary and quran 5:82 seals the deal between christians and muslims.

Watch sheikh imran hussein videos.

Ignore the anti muslim (((christians))).
>>
>>135297004
>Quran 5:82

5:82 does not talk about the afterlife, it simply suggests that some kafirs who deserve death (christians) are better than some kafirs who deserve death (jews) according to scripture
>>
>>135296391
>Angry that french are getting both side of the story

The good side to take is Indo-European side and certainly the Semitic (Kike/Muzz) side
>>
>>135297332
>quran 5:82 seals the deal between christians and muslims.

Quran 5:82 does not seal the deal you dumbass not even islamic scholars who try to subvert western society suggest this
>>
>>135297423

Christians will be allies against the (((anti christ))) that will rebuild the third temple. Suck it.
>>
>>135297004
>Quran 5:82 must really boils your blood temperature.

Verily those who believe not, among those who have received the scriptures, and among the idolaters, [shall be cast] into the fire of hell, to remain therein [for ever]. These are the worst of creatures.
Qur'an 98:6
>>
>>135297626
>Christians will be allies against the (((anti christ))) that will rebuild the third temple. Suck it.

You are lower than cattle

Or thinkest thou that most of them listen or understand? They are only like cattle; - nay, they are worse astray in Path.
Qur'an 25:44
>>
>>135296941
I'm not sure if you're joking or not but it is the truth.
They did know how to plan ahead.
It seems we are the only ones left in the dark.
>>
>>135297334

Keep telling yourself that muslims are the anti christ despite believing in Jesus.

And keep telling yourself that muslims are the synagogue of satan. Because we definitely go to Synagogue. *rolls eyes*

Shoo goldstein. The video will spread!
>>
>>135292605
Honestly there are a lots of high placed people, respectable people, that said shit like that years before this dutch man and nobody ever gived a fuck because everyone was always like
"If this was true, why is he still alive ?"
Internet is massive and this kind of video ain't really easy to find, then the fact that a lot of western world is atheist you start to laugh when you hear words like "Synagogue of Satan"
Lastly there are tons of planted conspiracionist to demonize the practice.
And even without them the world is already flooded by different group interpreting different event which leaves you with a tons of video, too much to watch them all, with a lot of bullshit by clinically insane people, fake bullshit, a truths.
And remember you haven no real way of absolutely distinguishing the truth from the false.

Oh and even if everything he said was true and you know it in your heart what are you gonna do ? Kill some Rotschild with a millice ? You'd need a pretty big part of the population to ever dream to attempt anything, they don't care if 300 hundred people get redpilled we need 1 billion.

PS : yeah he could also have a deadmanswitch
>>
>>135297626
>Christians will be allies against the (((anti christ)))
O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors [awliyaa]: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.
Qur'an 5:51
>>
>>135297332
We Christians believe that Jesus is the Son of God was crucified, died, and was buried, and rose up to Heaven on the third day. Muslims believe that Jesus is just a prophet and that the crucifixion was a hoax and that God brought up him up to Heaven. Stop fucking lying.
>>
>>135297626
>Christians will be allies

"O you who believe! Take not my enemies And your enemies as friends offering them (Your) love even though they have disbelieved in that Truth (i.e. Allah, Prophet Muhammad and this Quran) which has come to you."
Sahih Bukhari 59:572:1
>>
>>135297818
Denying Jesus is God = antichrist
>>
>>135297833
I accept it could all be true and nobody would ever care. I think they'd only take him out of he produced anything that could be followed up by real investigation. Still makes me wonder.
>>
>>135290815
So ultra rich are demonizing islam by introducing muslims into non-muslim societies, so they rape, kill, steal and gloat about it in our faces? Then I guess muslim ban is a proof of good intentions towards muslims.
>>
File: I show you bastard.jpg (125KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
I show you bastard.jpg
125KB, 1920x1080px
>>135290815
>He BASED guy know the truth. Elite/Satanist are a bloody lying fuckers make a bloody show of me no interest finance model.
>>
File: 1436213678303.png (114KB, 599x491px) Image search: [Google]
1436213678303.png
114KB, 599x491px
>>135290815
fake and gay
>>
>>135297850

Yes. The quran prophesied alliance of christian and jews back in days when these two fight each other.

But quran also insist christians will be allied in quran 5 82 against (((them))) and ((( anti christ ))) that wants third temple.

Eventually muslims will topple your fake muslim regimes Goldstein.
>>
>>135298010

> angry with muslims because they insist Jesus was a prophet

> insist a book that say Jesus is boiling in semen and Mary was a whore is greatest ally.
>>
>>135298326
>But quran also insist christians will be allied in quran 5 82 against (((them))) and ((( anti christ ))) that wants third temple.

Which is abrogated in the verse of the sword
>>
>>135298475
Narrated Anas:Some people from the tribe of 'Ukl came to the Prophet and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine).
Sahih Bukhari 8:82:794
>>
>>135298475

Ibn al-Qayyim said:
The author of al-Qanoon (the Canon) – i.e. the doctor Ibn Seena (Avicenna) – said:

The most beneficial of urine is the urine of Bedouin camels which are called najeeb.
The Benefits of Drinking Camel Urine
>>
>>135298475
Fuck Muslims and fuck Jews.
>>
File: Pike.gif (253KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Pike.gif
253KB, 800x800px
>>135291600
Well according to what we know about the illuminati, they do worship satan, he could be LARPing and and just regurgitating what we all already know/suspect but who knows.
>>
>>135298484

Not true Silverstein. Not true. Quran dies not get abrogated. We dont have concept of old and new testament.

You read too many anti islam websites that are funded by (((friends of Israel)))
>>
>>135298475
Semen comes from the ribs

He is created from a drop emitted- Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs
Qur'an 86:6-7
>>
>>135298635

Nice try Schlomo.
>>
>>135297761
I'm serious. The term "Britannia" is Ancient Phonecian, as is the St George shield cross. And who established Israel on the map? The term "British" means "Men of the New Covenant" and was coined in the court of Henry VIII as a declaration of intent to take over the planet step by step. A mere five hundred years later, you've got to admit they're almost there now. Every fucker speaks English, almost every penny in circulation moves thorugh the City of London like an electron in a circuit, and well, who can challenge the US militarily? Five hundred years.
>>
File: Roman Catholics and Islam.png (1MB, 640x4687px) Image search: [Google]
Roman Catholics and Islam.png
1MB, 640x4687px
>>135298475
Rome and the Vatican created Islam. Your "religion" is a sham.
http://www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/04apr/catholicislam.html
>>
>>135298636
>illuminati,

A CIA funded word intended to discredit people
>>
>>135298738

Eternak Anglo is new kikes.
>>
>>135290815
I think Islam is pretty much demonizing itself, it doesn't need the elite for it. They're both just two sides of the same coin that need to be removed.
>>
>>135298866

Shooo JIDF. The people are on to you satanist.
>>
>>135290815
lol, pizza gate bomb incoming. Kek is starting to gain mass. anyone remember orlando shooting?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
>>
>>135290815
Alex Jones is a massive idiot or one of the Satanist.
>>
>>135298475

Mohhamed copy pasted talmudic scriptures:

For this reason was man created alone, to teach thee that whosoever destroys a single soul of israel, scripture imputes [guilt] to him as though he had destroyed a complete world; and whosoever preserves a single soul of israel, scripture ascribes [merit] to him as though he had preserved a complete world.
Talmud: Sanhedrin 37a

“Because of this, we decreed for the Children of Israel that anyone who murders any person who had not committed murder or horrendous crimes, it shall be as if he murdered all the people. And anyone who spares a life, it shall be as if he spared the lives of all the people.
Qur'an 5:32
>>
>>135290815
Alex jones played clips of this but conveniently left out the part about Zionism's ties to the elite
>>
>>135294734
On was on television here. I can vouch for this guy.
>>
>>135298866
Whatever you want to call them, the rothchilds, other highly powerful and influential people that use agents to infiltrate and subvert the most influential groups and think tanks and social science to try and influence the general public to benefit themselves and their lord and master lucifer.
What the fuck does it matter what they are called.
>>
This should be required redpill material alongside the Yuri pill
>>
>>135299058

He does not want to angee his masters. Notice he is quiet on the part where this banker insist the protocols are real.

Notice Alex Jones is now spreading anti muslim kosher news 24 7 now.
>>
>>135298925
Not really. The british never wanted to enslave the earth, just govern it.
To be fair we governed the colonies pretty damn well.
>>
>>135299253
>What the fuck does it matter what they are called.

It does matter, its why "Illuminati" is a conspiracy theory virtually all middle school kids believe in after reading facebook pages.

It's designed as misinformation
>>
>>135299437
>the protocols are real.

Goebbles said they were a fabrication
>>
>>135299038

Oh shut it goldstein. Everyone knows you are tribe member. Shoo.
>>
>>135299541
>Oh shut it goldstein. Everyone knows you are tribe member. Shoo.

I'm Russian orthodox, your only defense seems to scream that people are tribe members
>>
>>135299515
Goebbels is allowed to make mistakes.
>>
>>135296885
You know the 9/11 building owner had insurance for less than the value of the building and lost money right?
>>
>>135299443
so well in fact, you lost them all
>>
>>135299444
It's literally what they called themselves
>>
>>135299791
>giving away is the same as losing
>every colony except the mostly anglo inhabited ones went to shit when we left
>>
>>135299714
>You know the 9/11 building owner had insurance for less than the value of the building and lost money right?

There's actually people who believe taking out insurance for one of the worlds most prolific buildings is wrong
>>
>>135290815
He did not imply it was Jewish.
>>
>>135291446
are you implying that mohammad himself was part of mossad? because unless you are, muslims have always been evil, barbaric murderers either way even before any supposed (((influence)))
>>135292441
kys abdul mudslimes have been invading christian soul since 700 AD
>>
>>135299201
>I can vouch for this guy.

I heard he recently had a burnout, you can't trust his reasoning.
>>
>>135299868
>It's literally what they called themselves

Not in the sense of the modern world, you know what I am getting at
>>
>>135291600
I watched this whole thing a month or so back and if it's a LARP it's very convincing. The guy's in streams of tears at certain points and unless he's a great actor it's legit.
>>
>>135295029
>That pic
>That flag
something doesn't add up
>>
>>135299650

Ok (((russian orthodox))). Are you also going to deny most soviet elites were (((you know the word)))?

You are not fooling anyone. Especially in /pol/
>>
>>135300004

> insist they were satanist
> insist protocols are real
> talks about ancient israelites sacrificing kids

"Did not imply"
>>
>>135299981
>giving away willingly
>giving away because your hand is forced

these are different things, we fucked up son
>>
>>135298326
kys abdul
>>
>>135300104
Bombards body language covered it and she was convinced as well
>>
>>135300430

Truth will win Schlomo.
>>
>>135300289
Stop allowing yourself to be ruled by emotion.
You have a goal. Your goal is to demonize any
practicing Jew. He made it clear, the elite are
Satanists.
>>
>>135290815
He also pulled out a checkered hankerchief (map) during his interview. The man is controlled opposition...
>>
>>135300537
i hate kikes too but that doesn't you inbred shitskin barbarians shouldn't be burnt on a piles of qurans and pork
>>
File: IMG_0160.jpg (46KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0160.jpg
46KB, 480x360px
>>135290815
Stop drinking crusifiction nails juice faggots
>>
File: IMG_0171.jpg (28KB, 600x267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0171.jpg
28KB, 600x267px
>>135300792
All pure coincidence
>>
>>135300697

Watch the video. He insist the protocols are real. He cannot name the jew. But he mentioned them as satanist AND child sacrifice...... then he talked about ancient israelites sacrificing kids.

Use your nuggets.
>>
>>135299714
He claimed double for the two planes, last I heard he was getting over 4 and a half billion. That's 1.3 bil profit.
What is your source?
>>
>>135300792
yeah that's intentional. why do you think it's called "monster" and has "unleash the beast" on it? it's just the branding of it. drinking it isn't inherently bad, it's no worse than sharing an image of devilish pepe
>>
>>135299714
>less than the value of the building
it was more than he paid for them, and then successfully got the attacks qualified as 2 separate events, so the insurance paid out double.
also
>not knowing that the twin towers were full of asbestos and would have needed a $1 billion renovation to continue to be used
lucky larry sure was lucky
>>
File: pimp.gif (30KB, 162x192px) Image search: [Google]
pimp.gif
30KB, 162x192px
>>135290815
The jew child rapist. PIZZA GATE IS REAL GOY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNpw4ngXVhY
>>
Guy has mental breakdown, we should totally trust what he says
>>
File: file.png (613KB, 1180x685px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
613KB, 1180x685px
>>135290815
too late: https://www.infowars.com/ex-banker-claims-he-was-invited-to-take-part-in-child-sacrifice-rituals/
>>
>>135300862
Of course he can name the Jew. This man explains the elite sacrifice children for power.
He is articulate, and compassionate.
He is searching for peace, and is clearly suffering.
He feels immense guilt.
>>
>>135290815
>the "elite / satanist" want to demonize Islam

Except this is the complete and total opposite of reality.

The elite have been using Islam as a proxy army for decades and their intention is to flood western society with them.
>>
>>135290815
>in the second part, the banker says that only form of ethical banking is Islamic banking due to the prohibition of interest or usury. Vigilant citizen even said this is the reason that the "elite / satanist" want to demonize Islam is because it's prohibition on interest in the video "who controls the far right"
what possible fucking incentive would anyone have to loan out money if it cannot generate interest?
>>
>>135301261
yeah exactly. they push the "refugees welcome" narrative and then chastise us for "islamophobia" and yet retards here seriously believe muslims are the poor demonised good goys.
>>
>>135301261

You mean the (((elites))) have been using mossad to pose as muslims with weapons from (((santa))) to kill bad muslims that do not obey. Fixed it for you.
>>
File: 1493065770439.png (25KB, 669x514px) Image search: [Google]
1493065770439.png
25KB, 669x514px
>only thing known about lucifer is that he gave the finger to god and got damned for it
>somehow someone has created a religion that revolves arround him which teaches you how to be an evil globalist pedophile slavemaster
>>
>>135301399
maybe to help?
>>
>>135301426

Schlomo. The refugees are escaping the war for greater Israel.
>>
>>135301150
Bump
>>
>>135301512
hahahaha
nice one kid
>>
>>135301399

Charity. Money today is based on debt. Watch the video lazy bum. He mentioned how money works. It is all debt
>>
>>135301150
he might as well not bother..he is damned for his past as there is no such thing as forgiveness in reality, it is just something they tell you to make you feel better about yourself.
>>
>>135300504
Bombard is good but she has a strong bias.
>>
>>135301739
There is always forgiveness.
He has to forgive himself first.
>>
>>135290815
>only form of ethical banking is Islamic banking due to the prohibition of interest or usury

When will this meme die
>>
>>135299664
Word
>>
>>135299868
illuminati died out at the turn of the 20th century, if there is a secret cabal they probably don't even need a name or special club...most likely its informal gatherings in places you wouldn't even expect and a very loose set of fragmented texts at most to keep everyone thinking the same.
>>
>>135292441
proofs though
>>
>>135302091

Usury is good for business Goys! Let me print more money by typing with my keyboard in Bank if International Settlements.

Good goys!
>>
>>135301958
so a guy who butchers say 100 people horribly can suddenly get redemption if he cries a few tears near the end of his own life?..forgiveness is the crutch of the weak and powerless
>>
File: khazaria.jpg (270KB, 836x500px) Image search: [Google]
khazaria.jpg
270KB, 836x500px
>>135291025
this
>>
File: 1476666463532.jpg (143KB, 450x445px) Image search: [Google]
1476666463532.jpg
143KB, 450x445px
>>135296950
>he doesn't realize we, the larval stage of God is much more powerful than a fully realized Satan.
>>
>>135301694
>muh it's all just debt and therefore meaningless so we should all live in a fantasy land of free infinite monies
literally commie-tier
and i'm firmly against fiat currency
>>
>>135290815
Hey, any finance anons know why you couldn't have a /declining/ interest rate? It's high at first so that the lender is more-or-less guaranteed a profit, but then it falls to something nominal, and not compounding, so that people can get a loan and not get crushed if they can't pay it back quickly enough?

Would there be 'moral hazard', a way to arbitrage that setup, maybe? Because compound interest is just frikken scary.
>>
>>135302553
so how would you structure an economy..taking into account that it will get ever more complex as it grows and will eventually collapse simply due to age
>>
>>135302300
Hey fellow inbred Arab! Let me give you tho loan but first let me CHECK THE GOING INTEREST RATES for your mortgage loan. Here you go pay this amount of durkas with the INTEREST RATE already added into the total please. Its not usery tho my imam told me so ok we're sophisticated ok
>>
>>135302800
the free market will fix it
>>
>>135290815
what exactly do all these rich banker types think they are getting by 'worshipping' satan..or anything really? is it just a club thing to get connected or do they really believe the cult rubbish?
>>
>>135302818

That is still usury. Many (((muslims))) are secretly zionist Mr Adam Smith. See Saudi for one.

Christianity also have their fair share of fake christians. Like zionist today
>>
>>135303050
the free market doesn't fix anything...it just churns along until it falls apart..then rinse and repeat il the end of time
>>
>>135290815
GRANDMA WHO ARE ((((THEY))))
>>
>>135303081

Probably pedophilia. Podesta wikileaks pretty much confirm elite democrats rape kids in their mansions.
>>
File: rOhvXZQ.jpg (23KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
rOhvXZQ.jpg
23KB, 400x267px
>>135299001
>9001
>>
>>135303292
so why doesnt someone who works for them sneak in a smartphone or recording device and post them online in the act..fucking Snowden can run off with half the NSA's shit but one kitchen cleaner can't snap a few vid clips and spread it over the net?
>>
>>135290815
Doesn't he know they just use some work around that amount to interest and usury in Islamic banking?
>>
>>135290815
THIS

DAILY REMINDER THAT MUSLIMS ARE NOT OUR ENEMIES BUT OUR ALLIES IN FIGHT AGAINST SATANISTS

THIS IS WHY (((THEM))) PUMP MILLIONS OF DOLLARS INTO (((FAR RIGHT))) GRUPS OF SKIN WORSHIPPERS ACROSS THE WEST

THIS IS WHY (((THEY))) PUSH LIBERTARIAN BULLSHIT AND SHILL AGAINST SOCIALISM

THIS IS WHY THEY TELL LIES ABOUT SOVIET UNION AND SUPOSEDLY ANTI-CHRISTIAN NATURE OF COMMUNISM

IGNORE SODOMITE ORDERS
>>
Glorious Islamic Banking!

>A traditional bank makes money by lending people money and charging interest on that. And they provide various services and charges money for that also. Again they take money from other people and pay them interest, with lesser rate.

>An Islamic bank also lends money to people. But it is kind of a business agreement between the bank and the borrower. The borrower will run the business while bank will look over. The profit of that business will be shared between the bank and the borrower in a prefixed rate documented earlier in the agreement. Islamic bank also provide services and charge money.

>When people keep money in an Islamic bank, they become kind of share-holder of the bank's overall business. And share profits in a prefixed rate. Sometimes, a person can invest in a specific project and profits will be calculated specifically for that project.
>>
>>135303546

Just a reminder that JFK was put to early sleep and the (((deep state))) secret service controlled the US government ever since.

And no, he was not talking about communism in his speech
>>
>>135303735
OK BUT JUST AS LONG AS THEY DO IT FROM THEIR OWN COUNTRIES.
>>
>>135304076

Because communists are not (((secret society))) or secretive. It is pretty much public movement worldwide represented by USSR. So JFK was talking about ((( something else )))
>>
>>135301821
I concur
>>
>>135304185

Schlomo. Their countries are being bombed by Greatest ally' allies.
>>
>Vigilant citizen even said this is the reason that the "elite / satanist" want to demonize Islam is because it's prohibition on interest in the video "who controls the far right"
>demonize islam
>europe
>demonizing

Fuck off and sage.
>>
>>135298636
The "illuminati" is a fake name. The real illuminati was actually the good guys and believed in Jesus Christ. They were a secret society of Knights. The enemy twisted it and spread that name as a sick joke.
>>
>>135290815
H-hes just acting guis its a silly ruse . Right?
>>
>>135305003
I'm inclined to believe that. Always thought that myself.
>>
>>135301821
Bias for what?
>>
>>135301515
yeah and im sure muhammad was too. and the ottoman invasion of vienna was also a jewish psyop.
>>
>>135301427
muslims have been invading christian lands since the time of muhammad ffs. are you telling me the jews were behind muhammad too?
>>
>>135305642
>muslims have been invading christian lands since the time of muhammad
According to (((who)))?
>>
File: the_final_redpill.png (114KB, 888x411px) Image search: [Google]
the_final_redpill.png
114KB, 888x411px
>>135302449
>>
>ex-inner circle member spilling

this is legit only if he dies due to an (((accident))) soon.
>>
>>135305690
every single historian and scholar. it's unanimous. no one denies it. no muslims, no christians, nobody. they conquered the holy land, the levant, north africa, spain, armenia, anatolia, greece, the balkans, and even reached paris and vienna at points.
>>
>>135290815
30 minutes In and goddamn that's one heavy red pill.
>>
>>135305642

Implying middle east were christian land instead of roman byzantine imperialist that deserved to be pushed back to Greece by local people who are mostly arian christians whose faith are similar with islam which believes in Mary and Jesus but not modalism or trinity.

You read too many ((( friends of Israel ))) anti islam history.

Most of those land have muslims and christians living side by side.
>>
>>135305887
that sounds pretty cool and all but the goyim have been passing on their DNA to their kids too so...
>>
>>135306137

Spread the video to help fight the ((( pedo satanist synagogue of satan / podesta ))).

In part 2 he mentioned how money and debt works and how the pyramid works.
>>
File: 1498627884625.jpg (23KB, 910x910px) Image search: [Google]
1498627884625.jpg
23KB, 910x910px
>>135294327
you know you can be open minded and take in what u think is true? im sorry its the internet i thought u knew.
>>
>>135306149
the byzantines were christian. and how tf can you use imperialist as an insult when you sandniggers were the ones stealing christian land and subjugating it? and jfl at calling north africa, anatolia, spain, aquitaine, greece and the balkans arian. none of those regions were arian when the muslims conquered them you stupid fuck.

kys
>>
>>135306149
This. Don't listen to skin worshippers lies.
>>
>>135305003
Do you ever consider that the illuminati are the good guys and they get so much bad press cause the media is controlled by the bad guys
>>
>>135306355
>faggot romans
>Christian
>>
>>135306355

Byzantine were roman first and they were busy killing non orthodox.

Muslim movement was mostly locale movement. You think people love romans? Even the germans had enough of them
>>
>>135290815
>in the second part, the banker says that only form of ethical banking is Islamic banking due to the prohibition of interest or usury.
This was Christian banking as well before the Jews infiltrated it. No need to turn to a false prophet and a bomb vest to overcome Jewish tricks.
>>
>>135306168
dna is only one corner of the triangle
>>
>>135306313
Ok I'll post it up on my anon twitter. More need to see this.
>>
>>135290815
BIS is the shadiest of the shady.
>>
>>135290815
Actually Christianity also as rules against Usury as well. It isn't just an Islamic thing.
>>
>>135290815
its true kikes are trying to establish their banks in Islamic countries thats why they took out gadaffi, gold is the currency of islam...
>>
>>135306355

Even the catholics (which were controlled by german holy roman empire that keeps Papacy in check) had enough and decided to loot Byzatine in fourth crusade.

"Muh christian land"

Australia and USA and Latin America were not originally christian land. Wonder why ((( friends of Israel ))) does not mention that?
>>
>>135290815
Church of Satan does not worship Satan. They are atheist just check out their Twitter they answer all those questions
>>
>>135290815

So if this guy is for real then why the fuck isn't he sitting in a court as witness?
>>
>>135307161

((( courts ))) of owl?

Even JFK was put to early sleep.
>>
>>135301451
It's literally just 'fuck morals and people and when we do bad things it's good and shiet'.
I honestly believe there is no satan, or god or anything, just people that are good and just and people that are evil and the ways in which they justify it, the reasoning behind it.
>>
>>135297050
Al Mahdi rules more than 7 years or less than, no one knows how long he'll rule for.
>>
>>135305003
We should reform it, outjew the jew.
I hope they are out there
>>
>>135306392

Israel is now very close to the ((( far right))) anti muslim eastern european bloc.

Just a coincidence goys!
>>
File: dnc.png (3MB, 1674x1458px) Image search: [Google]
dnc.png
3MB, 1674x1458px
>>135305690

PhD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo&feature=youtu.be&t=50
>>
Israel also now sides with classical US partner "islamic countries" against """terrorists""".

While at the same time evangelicals still insist Israel is fighting big bad Islam.

This is getting ridicilous. Do they really have to wear the "eyes wide shut" mask in order for the goys to finally take the red pill?
>>
>>135290815

This man speaks truth and are real deal.

Alex Jones is controlled opposition and clown.
>>
>>135306553
>local movement
>conquered all the way to paris
yeah yeah fuck off shitskin
>>
>>135308204

Arian christians were the christianity of western europe before the rise of the orthodox.

You see things by race. In reality Islam is basically the return of the Arians doctrine of non trinitarian and non modalism and pure monotheism. That is why christians that have problem with modalism or trinity tends to convert to islam.......or judaism if they hate islam because they swallowed the ((( friends of Israel ))) articles.
>>
>>135290815

Every nation leaders are satanists, they just pretend to be muslims, jews, christians, etc, but leaders are satanists, and they practice satanic rituals.

Higher level, there are only one elite, and they are satanists and all nations leaders are these satanist, and wars are their sacrifice to their master lucifer.

They want WW3, that is big sacrifice to lusifer.
>>
>>135308750

Albert Pike planned 3 world wars. Publicly satanist in his book morals and dogma.
>>
>>135294327
you could google his name and fight a bloomberg wiki about him
>>
>>135291600
Its real you fucking idiot. Look up satanic/mkultra abuse survivor stories. especially Paul banucci's account and the Franklin Scandal. The elite sacrifice kids/people. ITS R-E-A-L REAL.
>>
File: ctyp_73058d_057.jpg (100KB, 800x536px) Image search: [Google]
ctyp_73058d_057.jpg
100KB, 800x536px
>Luciferians
>Church of Satan
Neither of these things are what this person thinks they are.
>>
>>135308874

Yes, and if you look where the world is going, its going just toward WW3 like Albert Pike wrote his letter.

Plan is WW3 start middle-east.

And now Trump is demonising Iran.

But higher leves, all countries WW3 leaders are satanic friends, they are same side, these wars are like theatre to them.
>>
>>135309325

Churchill, Stalin, FDR and pretty much almost all western european leaders were masons and ruled by communists.

Just a coincidence though Goys.
>>
>>135309277
To elaborate:

Luciferianism is basically a Judeo-Christian spin on Prometheus-idealism. It's about realizing your own potential and trying to be the best you can be. It's the belief that Man can govern himself by his own will rather than requiring scripture.

Church of Satan is the same thing, but hedonistic. It's also antagonistic towards religion.

Satanic Temple is another step down from the CoS, but is more fluffy and based on social programs and politics. Big on upholding the Constitution.
>>
In the first video he said that if you want to get a rough idea of how the world works then read the Protocols of Zion. I'm a Freemason and even I can admit, he right.
>>
>>135309656

Yes, all WW2 leaders were same side, Hitler too.

They know before war started, that Germany role is lose the war.

Thats why Hitler did what he did, like stop Dunkerque attack what save british forces, Hitler sabotage Me-262 jet plane, delayed it that it was too late, ect, ect.

Hitler role was to confirm that Germany lose war, thats why he did these "mistakes".

After WW2 Hitler went south america, that is lie that Hitler died Berlin 1945.

Stalin, Hitler, Roosevelt, and Churchill they were all satanists and same side.
>>
>>135295061
Kike is clearly triggered fuck off Bernstein
>>
>>135290815

They got to him. Islam is one of their spears for the destruction of the old world, and which they will toss out when they are done with it. I heard that Islam was helped created by the Catholic church, and I've heard that the Catholic church has a lot of rites shared with Freemasonry and the Kabbalah. Sure, usury free is nice, but Islam doesn't hold the sole rights to that thought. Anybody can technically do it, and should. You don't need religion for common sense.

Just like Prince Charles was visited by Rothschild, and then suddenly told England on Christmas to remember Allah shortly afterwards. Right now it is part of their agenda for populace homogenizing in order to create a whole populace that is mixed, and doesn't have a homeland or unified past for to be more easily uprooted to serve a NWO.
>>
>>135309277
>>135309928
>I unironically believe what the book written by a man about a being called "the great deceiver" is telling me as 100% truth while the bible is clearly lies because of this
Nice logic.
>>
>>135310275

Just a normal cafe Goys!

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-21859771
>>
What if he's just some asshole making shit up because it will get him money because the conspiracist right eats up shit like this all the time?
>>
>>135290815
I don't get why usury is so connected to satanism. And I can not see why he does not realize that Islam is satanism: the ideology.
>>
>>135290815
>in the second part, the banker says that only form of ethical banking is Islamic banking due to the prohibition of interest or usury. Vigilant citizen even said this is the reason that the "elite / satanist" want to demonize Islam is because it's prohibition on interest in the video "who controls the far right"
dropped. dont care if they are literal lizard people. islam is always worse.

fuck you and fuck that islamist shill

id rather die in debt than support anything islamic
>>
>>135310974
because he is a shill like OP

sage this thread
>>
File: TST_BigBook.jpg (695KB, 1500x1941px) Image search: [Google]
TST_BigBook.jpg
695KB, 1500x1941px
>>135310565
>>
Are you people fucking retarded? This reads almost verbatim like all those fake Satanic Ritual Abuse cases in the early 90s.
>>
>>135308527
no retard. they were "orthodox"(wasn't called that back then) before arianism spread as a brief heresy and DIED OUT before islam ever reached europe

and what religion europe was is irrelevant anyway. it was still arab sandnigger barbarians invading europe. you cant blame the kikes for your 1400 years of constant vicious expansionism. you're worse than any dindu.
>>
>>135311359
>>135311479
You are trying too hard.
>>
>>135311985
t. abdul muhammad al-aziz
>>
>>135292441
No it's the luciferians. These cults dominate both powerful Jews and Christians. Pol only has half the picture, Look at rockefellers and you'll see I'm right.
>>
>>135290815
I FUCKING KNEW IT. fake n gay. deaf child sign 4 captcha, kek
>>
File: howitworks.jpg (69KB, 680x626px) Image search: [Google]
howitworks.jpg
69KB, 680x626px
>>135291302
>Unless the Muslims killing people are actually Jews LARPing
>what is ISIS
>why do they never attack jews
>who are the Saudis/Wahhabists
>>
>>135311359
It is not Islam, it is Islamic model banking.
Both Islam and Christianity do not allow interest or usury punishable by death, we could have a christian banking method that is exactly the same, it is nothing to do with shariah or Islam or any of that shit, just a byproduct of it, so the elites want us to completely anihilate Islam (WW3) so there is no further threat to them, as they have already fully corrupted christianity to bring about the age of satanism.

It is not about islam, it is about the abolition of interest, we need to overthrow the banks and destroy them completely. Destroy the old system and bring back the original christian/islamic way of banking and finally have freedom in this world.

Muslims stay in your shitholes by the way, I'd rather die than be under shariah or have to live with you, we are not compatible.
we can be friends, to destroy the satanists, and we can have no wars with eachother.
But get the fuck out of europe, our cultures do not mix.
>>
>>135290815
>the banker says that only form of ethical banking is Islamic banking due to the prohibition of interest or usury
>t. a literal fucking (((banker)))
Gee, its almost as if you WANT to be a good goy and give all your money to (((Islam)))
there are such things as banking systems that are not connected to a religion you braindead shill
>>
>>135290815

Well duuuuh, took you long enough to realise it. Hell even Hitler knew that back in 1926. Read a book.
>>
>>135290815
came here just to say that dutch people are weird, and their women are fat

carry on
>>
>>135290815
Usury is fraud. That is the common law from the Greeks and Romans on down.

You don't have to be into sharia to be against interest.

Interest is fraud under English common law (based on overwhelming historical precedent) and contracts involving interest are unenforceable.

Just because some corrupt government says interest is legal does not make it so. The law is the law.

That sharia shit is just a diversion.

Usury was banned by Greeks and Romans long before Islam. Usury is banned by judaism but they falsely justify it as being legal for the goyim.
>>
So if this guy is correct and they want to get rid of islam because of the banking system why bring them all to europe?

Is this a psyop to spread hate against islam in order to make us demand them to be wiped out?

If that is true are they willing to bring back nationalism?

What is the endgame here?
>>
File: moderate muslim.jpg (113KB, 813x579px) Image search: [Google]
moderate muslim.jpg
113KB, 813x579px
>>135314627
So referring to situations like this?
>>
>>135314627
>>why do they never attack jews

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>135290815
you're a cunt op, look at his face - you can't trust this guy, unless you're a moron, or cunt. That's all I have to say about this. Seriously, where is your survival instinct, you little fucking cunt. It's there alright. You just have to understand there are treasonous prostitutes in every nation.
>>
>>135316394
He is right though. Central bankers are the main enemy.
>>
yea and? shit is 3 months old
>>
>>135297833
well said belgianbro . have a you
>>
>>135316651
Ha, true, who are those magical central bankers, eh? Who is their boss an what nationality is their boss for 40+ years? Rhetorical. Never trust anybody implicated in the old structures. Like the fucker named Rickards bluffing about currency wars in his sort of famous book. It was a ruse, again. The source is filthy. If he's legit he's dead already. But not with this face - that's a face of a guilty man. Guilty of many crimes. Would you buy a car from him? Yes? You're gonna have s shitty car with a lot of mileage, drowned, burned and wrecked and he's going to sell it to you as if nothing happened. Trust your gut, it's wiser than your frontal lobes.
>>
File: 1500489082112.jpg (43KB, 393x395px) Image search: [Google]
1500489082112.jpg
43KB, 393x395px
>>135318238

He hasn't told me anything new to be honest. Basically it boils down to : THE KIKES !
>>
>>135318575
What isn't?
>>
File: 1421429087503.jpg (166KB, 734x793px) Image search: [Google]
1421429087503.jpg
166KB, 734x793px
>>135299714
Ol' lucky Larry?
>>
>>135300962
very (((lucky))) really makes you think
>>
>>135300962
asbestos was taken out during the construction, the bildings turned into dust in mid air, all 7 of them + baker's trust had to be dismantled because it got 'infected' when one of the beams fell on it. I have yet to find one soul on pol that knows this stuff. You've all been duped. You know the pieces you're supposed to know like good goyim you are.
>>
>>135290815
>"third world child being sacrificed"
You'd think the alt-right would all be satanists by now.
>>
KAN DIE HOER STOPPEN MET "ja" TE FLUISTEREN?!
>>
>>135290815
>indonesia

Nope, no bias here. Muslims are good boys. Of course satanists are behind the slandering of muslims! It has absolutely nothing to do with their actions and terrible acts committed in the name of Islam!
>>
Views = the Ultimate Truth
>>135291891

> this place needs to burn
>>
>>135315828
They want us to snap and kill them all I think.

That way we will all join and help with WW3 in the middle east, they wipe our Isreal and the muslim world completely and then the age of satan begins.

See my previous post >>135298636, the WW3 part
>>
>>135320488
No, they genuinely suck, complete cancer.
It just so happens that their banking is correct because they will never reform and the quran and shariah are gospel to them.

We need to get them out as soon as we can but destroying the banks and forbidding interest is the most important thing, they just want islam out of the picture because of the banking part so they bring them here and let them run wild so we'll obviously go along with wiping islam out
>>
>>135320875
That's the plan, obviouslyy, what a genius you are, 99,9 IQ? kek
I mean sorry, you think it's news or some serious revelation? >>135320791
>>
>>135321472
>hurr durr you must think you're a genius
I'm just answering his question.
Take it easy there faggot, I learned all this shit the same way you did, by being redpilled years ago on finance and reading into the rothchilds and the history of their influence.
>>
>>135320875
this one was suppsed to get this >>135321472
>>
>>135306710
Correct. But Islamic banking is the only system of banking today that functions without usury. Many people are involved with Islamic banking that are not muslims. Imagine persecuting muslims to the point that you drive out the only banks in your country that won't fuck you with horrendous interest rates and debt? Kinda seems like a Jewish scheme.
>>
>>135321732
true, I apologize, me be drunk friday night with extended family, me go to sleep noe, bb have fun
>>
>>135322206
kek fair enough mate no worries
>>
>>135291600
It's a shill for a book that appeals to the delusional paranoiacs who like to fantasize about government orgies. I can't tell if it's latent pedophilia or just trying to justify their own failures with "B-b-but the government fucks kids!"
>>
>>135290815

>Church of Satan

Nah, the COS strictly forpids pedophiles and child abusers
>>
>>135290815
>protocols of zion is real
Stopped reading right there. Everyone knows they're fake. They even know who wrote them.
>>
>>135291600
>Is this shit true or a LARP

Is he selling anything ?
>>
>>135290815
The notion that interest and usury doesn't exist in the Islamic world is totally ridiculous. They literally just rename it and institute as a fee under a different name.
>>
File: 1475318477804.jpg (24KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1475318477804.jpg
24KB, 360x360px
>>135290815
Nationalize banks, make own currency, tell them to fuck off, everybody who doesn't agrees goes to gulag, that's how it always worked. Democracy, what a joke. We should be voting for taxes, not politicians, all that politicians should be doing is following orders of people.
>>
>>135290815
>he insist the protocols of zion is real

He's wrong then.
Thread posts: 300
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.